• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing a Game of Thrones Story

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Who would you like to read about being tickled most?

Daenerys or Sansa?

I have gotten many requests for tickle stories about daenerys or sansa over time but never knew who they were. I made the mistake of watching two episodes in a row to get a feel for the characters and now i cant stop...I am on season 1 episode 9 and will watch to the most recent. That will give people a chance to vote anyway.

Addicting show. Those 2 characters would be great. But it depends on the story you want to write. A passive aggressive Lee would be Sansa. A demanding and powerful Lee would be daenaries. But if you want that wild Lee that would struggle but never beg or break, you go with ingrid

I'd go with Sansa. Tough little Arya would be good too.

Well, Sansa isn't 18 so that's something to consider. Not sure how context (time period) plays in being a minor for forum rules.

My vote is for Daenerys regardless. I like how she portrays herself as having many faces and think that would work well for a tickling story.

Sansa isn't 18 but Sophie Turner is. I'd go for both, myself. I'd go with a massive tickle fight between them. And Cersei. And Asha Greyjoy. And Margaery. And Shireen. And Arianne. And the Sand Snakes. :D :woot2:

Please do Margaery also! And Cersei would make an excellent tickler :3

I'd go with tickling Cersei.

Actually, in the books, Daenerys, Sansa, et al are all under age... so yeah... I can't help thinking that it'd feel a bit odd reading a story like this bearing that in mind..

Melisandre, of course! If anyone deserves a good laugh, it's her.

Well, Sansa isn't 18 so that's something to consider. Not sure how context (time period) plays in being a minor for forum rules.

My vote is for Daenerys regardless. I like how she portrays herself as having many faces and think that would work well for a tickling story.

YUP. I just realized this too. I dont want part in that.

Daenerys it is.

I'd go with tickling Cersei.

Actually, in the books, Daenerys, Sansa, et al are all under age... so yeah... I can't help thinking that it'd feel a bit odd reading a story like this bearing that in mind..

Daenerys too? Hm. I might not do this after all.

Daenerys is born in 284 ac and the books are currently in 300ac. The show has her depicted as slightly older, 18 or 20 right now. I am not an expert on this, I am just reading a few wikipedia pages.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back