• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin Richards says she likes her feet tickled

oh man that so sexy when she says her feet are ticklish great find.

Awesome find tkl_venom, thanks for posting.
I liked it when she bashfully looked down when discussing the tickling of he feet.

Where is the tweet of her saying her feet are ticklish

So awesome! :thumbsup: I will be watching Gotham with even more excitement this evening now. :D

Oh wow, love Erin and knew about her tweet but never thought she was going to say she loved having her feet tickled. So hot. AWESOME find!
Thank you!

She never said her feet were ticklish. just that she likes them tickled. I like my feet tickled, but they aren't ticklish.

Check my above post maniac. I also made a thread about it. She was asked if she was captured what would get information out of her quicker. Electric shock or foot tickling, and she said foot tickle for sure.

Check my above post maniac. I also made a thread about it. She was asked if she was captured what would get information out of her quicker. Electric shock or foot tickling, and she said foot tickle for sure.

Yup, she DID say her feet were ticklish in Twitter BEFORE this video.

If they weren't ticklish then it wouldn't really be tickling would it? Technically not lol but as stated above she's already been confirmed

Great find. Super rare to see that kind of combination of fame, ticklishness and love of tickling. Struggling to recall any others... seems Nicole Kidman confirmed ticklishness with a bit of a smile but not outright saying she loved it.

This is genuinely a once in a decade type of confirmation. Definitely on par with Nicole Kidman in terms of the sexiness of it. Let us all treasure this moment.

No idea who this person is. Had to Wiki it. Now have to admit that i live in an impenetrable culture bubble.

I absolutely love her and love watching Gotham. The tweet and the video are both extremely cool admissions.

still a nice find
Love watching Gotham even before this

I just saw this posted somewhere else. Great find. Ms Richards is mega hot.

She's super hot and it's great that she's ticklish and enjoys it but her character ruins that show.

She's super hot and it's great that she's ticklish and enjoys it but her character ruins that show.

Really? I've honestly found her character to be one of the highlights since Season 2 started. She does crazy very well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back