• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/1/15]* Bri's Endurance Trial *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Bri is a middle aged asian professional lady who is always up for a new challenge, so we set one. How much tickling and laughter could she take before tapping out? She felt she could take it, so we put her to the ultimate test - for 30 minutes! Bri knew she was ticklish, but had no idea of the intensity she was about to undertake. We've employed all the tools, feathers, feathertips, wombaton, the brush, fingertips and the flosser. To make it worse, we even break out the baby oil in later scenes. We make use of both the inner and outer stocks as well as poor Bri's arms above her head. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body, thigh, leg and all over tickling. We literally brought out everything in our artillery for this challenge. Does Bri make it? Check out the clip and find out!

Brianna has very animated reactions and thrashes like wildfire - especially on her upper body and tender underarms. It also contains pre and post interview footage of her experience.

Brianna is available for customs as well at this time, however, I am not sure for how long.

I do apologize for the lack of updates lately. I've been quite busy these days and part of that has involved a few cases where I've had to take civil actions against a couple key copyright infringers, but those are settled now. Expect more updates from me in the coming weeks that's of the quality you've come to expect from my shop.

Also, I'm putting the idea of the members section on the table again and open to comments, suggestions, etc. on this. Thanks all and I hope you enjoy the clip!

STATS

Length: 35 Minutes ( 23 Feet Only, 15 Upper Only )
Starring: Brianna Quio
Shoe Size: 6.5
Relevant Sequels: None
Brianna’s Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Bri's Endurance Trial - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• bris_endurance_trial_preview_forum.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,163
  • bet-hires1.jpg
    bet-hires1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,508
  • bet-hires2.jpg
    bet-hires2.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 727
  • bet-hrs6-1.jpg
    bet-hrs6-1.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 1,636
  • bet-hrs7-1.jpg
    bet-hrs7-1.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 1,139
The clip looks good, but your numbers don't add up.

They wont because they include interview footage as well in both versions, so there is a degree of overlap. If you look carefully you will see that is reflective in the price as well.

Very nice clip, though a bit uncharacteristic to see one of your models without a pedicure. Was this done intentionally?

Very nice clip, though a bit uncharacteristic to see one of your models without a pedicure. Was this done intentionally?

She had a sort of clear coat on the nails done and a pedicure is a requirement of all. Usually most have some sort of color on it but this one did not. If there were signs of neglect I certainly wouldnt have made the clip.

She had a sort of clear coat on the nails done and a pedicure is a requirement of all. Usually most have some sort of color on it but this one did not. If there were signs of neglect I certainly wouldnt have made the clip.

Good job as always Darth. Maybe it's not noticeable in the previews but I'm going to purchase the full HD clip and her clear coat might be more noticeable then. Any chance you can get her for a future clip wearing a colored polish? Thanks!

Thank you sir. In this clip its challenging to tell because you dont see the nails as much and the reflective properties depend entirely on how the light hits and the angle.

As for bringing her back, I base that entirely on the audience and sales, or by custom request. I am for it if there is business sense to do so. You guys are the ultimate decision makers on things like that and I respect your input.

Good job as always Darth. Maybe it's not noticeable in the previews but I'm going to purchase the full HD clip and her clear coat might be more noticeable then. Any chance you can get her for a future clip wearing a colored polish? Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you sir. In this clip its challenging to tell because you dont see the nails as much and the reflective oroperties depend entirely on how the light hits and the angle.

As for bringing her back, I base that entirely on the audience and sales, or by custom request. I am for it if there is business sense to do so. You guys are the ultimate decision makers on things like that and I respect your input.

I appreciate you taking account even the smallest of details in your models, it's what sets you apart from other producers.

While I think everyone will rate the clip highly, I'm afraid the price might not make it sell well. Perhaps consider breaking these into smaller clips and lower pricing?

Thank you again. It all goes back to quality really.

As for splitting and pricing, I already do split clips up. Every title has 4 options to choose from. This clip is a rarity in that its longer than most. Plus, the price is lower than the actual length. To further split beyond this just wouldnt be worth the time.

I welcome more comments on the clip itself.

I appreciate you taking account even the smallest of details in your models, it's what sets you apart from other producers.

While I think everyone will rate the clip highly, I'm afraid the price might not make it sell well. Perhaps consider breaking these into smaller clips and lower pricing?

Her left big toe looks a little calloused but still a nice clip.

i dont see anything wrong with the video hope she comes back again for more good old tickling.

Worth every dime homie....good job on this project sir. Awesomeness across the board

She has great reactions and I really like her laugh. I will buy it for sure. I am usually interested in full clips and it does seem a bit on the high side pricewise. I am sure it is a fair price per minute but hope you can keep full clip lengths at a level that cost around your usual 20-25 price.

I like her reactions and I hope to see more of her in the future. I will certainly be buying a clip of this.

This is a rare instance, most are under that threshold. The last one that had such a length was Your Stressing Me Out Bro, which was worth every penny.

She has great reactions and I really like her laugh. I will buy it for sure. I am usually interested in full clips and it does seem a bit on the high side pricewise. I am sure it is a fair price per minute but hope you can keep full clip lengths at a level that cost around your usual 20-25 price.

I like her reactions and I hope to see more of her in the future. I will certainly be buying a clip of this.

That will totally depend on sales. She is also available for custom work too for anyone that is interested.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back