• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather be tickled tied or untied

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
I noticed sometimes that a lee gets more ticklish sometimes when they try to cover ticklish spots then exposed. So which do you prefer?

They're both good. I like the helplessness of being tied a bit more, especially as a ler. In the hands of a bondage expert (elbows, knees, waist, etc.) it adds to the vulnerability.

I prefer tied, with the ler verbally taunting me about how helpless I am, and perhaps wriggling her fingers in front of me before starting. :D

Depends on the situation for me, the 'ler, and the tone. I of course enjoy the traditional tied, blindfolded, helpless and vulnerable. But there is definitely something to be said for the sweet humiliation of being without bondage, pinned, and STILL unable to stop the tickling :blush: :D

~K

I prefer to be tied and vulnerable. I do love being tied with just enough slack that I can almost cover my most ticklish spots, but not quite!

Tied. If untied, I'd try to stop the ler. And I might injure myself or her.

I much prefer being tied. Adds to the excitement and vulnerability :)
Tickle fights while untied can be fun and kinda cute too, though!

Prefer tied as well. Part of the thrill of tickling is surrendering control of my reactions and sensations, and being tied up only enhances that.

Honestly depends on my mood... Sometimes I'm just not really feeling being tied - other times I crave it. It varies.

I'd prefer the person wasn't tied up, it's fun to let them have that false hope they can escape :D You can't escape my Judo holds :)

I'd prefer the person wasn't tied up, it's fun to let them have that false hope they can escape :D You can't escape my Judo holds :)

I wish there was a guy with judo skills ad this level of confidence. I definitely prefer untied, but in most cases it means that I don't get tickled enough.

untied. I like it free style. all the spasmodic movements that go with it are fun

Tied. I don't mind untied tickling at all but it's fun to eventually get full access to those ticklish spots.

I think it depends on the sitch. I think spontaneous, untied tickle attacks/fights are a great form of flirting, foreplay, get your partner in the mood, etc. And those can be quite fun.

But as a lot of you mentioned, if I'm looking for a nice, long sexual session, I'd have to go with tied. It's a little more controlling and a little more of a rush for both people involved.

Franny---Its comments like that, which get some of lees all hot and bothered :) !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back