• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled her to tears!

JaySnow

TMF Master
This is my first story so please excuse my inexperience.

Ok, a little framing first. My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. She has adorable little size 7 feet and gets pedicures every two weeks. She is not turned on by tickling but lovingly indulges my fetish (which I do not take advantage of). Our home is always filled with family and our opportunities to have private time isn't as often as we'd like so when we do get alone time we jump LOL!

Last week she got her biweekly pedicure. I didn't get a chance to see her or her cute little feet due to work. The next day I was off and so was she. As always, family were in and out of the house throughout the day. Unbeknownst to me there was to be almost 2 hours of having OUR home all to OURSELVES LOL. My wife (I'll call her Torrie) was well aware of the opportunity and never said a word to me and went about her day doing chores as did I.

After a late lunch together in our kitchen she took a shower and got dressed. She came out of the bedroom wearing her shorts and T shirt and was now wearing her cute little ankle socks and sneakers (she had flip flops on earlier) and she left for the grocery store as I continued to do my yard work. About an hour later she came to the back window and called me to come in and help her with the bags. When I got inside she met me by the kitchen and grabbed my hand saying

"We're gonna be alone for about two hours, take a shower and I'll wait for you. My legs and feet are lotioned up and my feet are nice and warm in my sneakers."

Well that's all I had to hear! I was in the shower in a flash and in seconds I was one giant soapsud. As I walked out of the bathroom she was walking into the bedroom, still fully dressed wither her cute little Coach sneakers tied tightly. She closes the door behind her locking the door. She turned and without saying a word throws her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply. Well I don't have to tell you, but I immediately came to attention
;-) We continued to kiss as we made our way to the bed. Before I knew it she had the towel that was wrapped around my waist falling to the floor. Well I happily responded by pulling her shirt bra off with the ease of over 20 years of enthusiastic practice. Next, I pushed her onto the bed and she lifted her legs. I responded by quickly pulling off her sneakers and dropping them to the floor. On cue she wiggled her little toes as they were encased in her thin little white cotton ankle socks. I made quick work of her shorts and panties and she moved up further on the bed. As we began playing and teasing each other on the bed she says, "You forgot to take off my socks,,,," I told her "No I didn't,,,, I'm keeping them nice and warm." She simply replied "Oh really Mister!?" while she smacked my butt at the same time.

We played and teased each other and she was getting hyper sensitive and ticklish. I teased her nipples with my tongue which had her moaning but the longer I kept at it she began giggling saying "It tickles, it tickles, it tickles hahahahaha,,,," Well it was at that time we heard the mower of our neighbor fire up and a part of his yard comes nearly under our bedroom window. Torrie is a very demure woman but in the bedroom she can get loud LOL Mind you I'm NOT complaining! She immediately gets concerned and says we have to be quiet so our neighbor doesn't hear. That's cracks me to be honest, she makes all the noise LOL.

I wasn't worried, I knew without a doubt the lawnmower would cover any sounds she may make. I move up on my knees and slowly enter her as she is on her back. Now I have the view of her gorgeous body and her silky smooth legs right at eye level. I took hold of her left ankle and I slowly pulled off her little white ankle sock. Her foot was pink and creamy white with my favorite French Pedicure. She wiggled her perfect little toes and says between soft moans, "Like my pedicure?". I responded by bringing the sole of her little foot to my lips and began gently kissing her toes down down her silky smooth sole. Immediately I noticed that she used a copious amount of chocolate lotion from a previous trip to the Hershey Lodge in PA. As I kissed and ever so lightly nibbled her arch and beneath her toes she started to giggle so naturally that just made me more aroused and I drove harder into her. I then began to lightly tickle the top of her little foot with my left hand as I held her ankle with my right all the while still kissing and nibbling her silky smooth sole and drive deeper into her. This drew soft giggles that grew into an adorable belly laugh interrupted by rhythmic moans.

As I became more and more drunk with lust I continued to kiss, nibble and tickle her foot very gently all the while pounding her harder and harder. I suddenly grabbed her ankle tightly with my left hand and began gently, lazily stroking the sole of her foot with my single index finger. Well she went ballistic and erupted with laughter, covering her face with her hands while her toes wiggled like mad.

"Oh my gahahahahahd, nohohohohohoh, hahahahaha." was all she could get out and I just fucked her harder. Suddenly the noise of the lawnmower stopped and Torrie moved her hands to covering her mouth muffling her laughter while she shook her head violently no. I stopped tickling her little foot but continued to ride her rhythmically. I then grabbed both ankles and drove deeper into her but slowly. She regained some composure and between moans she expressed that "We need to be quiet, they can hear us babe!" My reply was simply to pull off her other sock and and geny the kiss the sole of her right foot as I so gently tickled the tip of her big toe. She started giggling like mad making every attempt to stiffle her sounds. I have to be honest, I was loving this! I stopped for a second and she whispered to me that I was mean. I asked her why with a huge grin. She replied, to my utter amazment, "Its not as fun if I can't just laugh my head off." Wow!!! In over 20 years married she never said she had fun being tickled. At that moment we both could hear our neighbor in his yard not far under our window in an obvious argument on his cell phone with his wife. Torrie puts her finger to her lips and quietly says "Shhhhhh...." Well now that just wont do. So I crossed her legs at the ankles and I began fucking her deeper but very slow. I had her little feet trapped together crossed at the ankles with her muscular calves pressed against my chest and her soles brushing agansit my lips and cheek. I held her legs tightly and began tickling all ten of her toes with my right hand. Immediately her moans stopped and she began whispering "Nohohohohohohoh...." shaking her head side to side as she began pounding her fists into the mattress. This drove me wild! I let go of her legs, held her left ankle with my left hand and just gently tickled her toes and the entire sole of her foot while a pounded her like mad. This sent her into a wild fit of silent laughter. Her leg kicked feebily and her foot wiggled and her exquisite toes danced. I kept up my tickle attack on her foot as I fucked her madly. Tears ran down her cheeks and her mascara ran. She pounded the mattress with one fist and was pulling her hair with the other hand all the while in a full blown silent belly laugh. I couldn't hold out and I exploded into her.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her. She continued to giggle, turned to me and said, "You Jerk, I wanted to scream and laugh when I came but I had to be quiet!!" She kissed me deeply and said "That was crazy!!!,,, It drives me insane and tickles like crazy when you tickle my feet gently, that I like, not rough tickling hehehe."

It was a blast!

Last edited:
Awesome story! Now you guys need to rent a remote cabin deep in the woods and terrorize the wildlife! :yessir:

That was awesome, thank you for sharing that incredible encounter. Your story hit home, experiences such as yours (being married and enjoying your fetish) are truly a blessing.

VERY HOT.... omg I'm so wet right now...

... I say next time you put a gag in her mouth or cover her head with a pillow. :) It didn't sound like rough tickling in the sense it would cause pain.... I know I wouldn't be complaining Jay that was HOT.

Amazing story sir. Especially for a first time. Thanks for sharing.

Jay, you are the only guy I on this site that I envy, but your generosity outweighs any envy and is overwhelming! You my friend are the best! Your wife is a goddess!

Last edited:
Wow!!! Thank you very much Sir, it truly is appreciated! I hope I don't come across pompous but I do agree with you my friend, I am a very lucky man. I do my best not to take advantage of my wife's generosity indulging my particular tastes, sometimes the tickling can be a bit overwhelming for her. The other day I just tickled her left foot for a few minutes. She kept her foot in place but it did wiggle like crazy. She was in hysterics. She fell into silent laughter then began to cough. I felt terrible and apologized immediately. She was so cool though and said that it was ok and she could have pulled her foot away at any time (which was true) I have to say, you get mad props for who's sublime feet you have tickled Sir!!!!!!!!!

JaySnow!
Thank you, my friend!
If we could only get those two gorgeous girls trapped in the same situation with their sexy feet protruding through a wall side by side explaining/begging why the other one's delicate feet should be tickled. With them not being able to see who is tickling them. Each of them thinking it must be their man responsible and thinking the other woman was an innocent bystander, not knowing we even knew each other. What a great situation that would be.

JaySnow!
Thank you, my friend!
If we could only get those two gorgeous girls trapped in the same situation with their sexy feet protruding through a wall side by side explaining/begging why the other one's delicate feet should be tickled. With them not being able to see who is tickling them. Each of them thinking it must be their man responsible and thinking the other woman was an innocent bystander, not knowing we even knew each other. What a great situation that would be.

That would be an awesome situation Sir! Could you imagine? It make the rest of life seem boring LOL

Jay,

Can't say it enough....great stories with awesome pics....keep it up.
It would be a blast to tickle your wife!
Kudos to you my friend.

Well done, Jay Snow. This is one of the hottest stories on this site. Articulate and well described. Nice to see that the "fire is still hot" after many years of marriage. Keep having foot fun, and keep posting!

Since she gets the pedicures you need to enjoy worshipping and tickling her feet. Thanks for the story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back