• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies of the forum---Are you shy?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
We don't hear too much about men complaining getting over run with private messages. We also know that men aren't shy about PMing the ladies of the forum. So do women PM men, if not, why?

Well when I did pm with Men- I like the chase. Makes me feel "cornered". A way to give Men control over me. That's how I looked at it. :)

When I could get in the chat room, I used to PM men who had a profile - especially those who indicated that PMs were ok.

Well when I did pm with Men- I like the chase. Makes me feel "cornered". A way to give Men control over me. That's how I looked at it. :)

Yeah, you're tough now, but what happens if they come after you with a pointed stick...or a Banana...Or mangos in syrup?

When I could get in the chat room, I used to PM men who had a profile - especially those who indicated that PMs were ok.

I definitely check out a person's profile page 1st. But, as I am a man this really is a moot point isn't it. HAHA...

Some men do. Some men dont. Some women do. Some women dont.

If i approach anyone, 9 times out of 10 its for something they posted or said that i found interesting and usually not tickling related.

Again, like the thread on women and vidya games, i dont think there any absolutes with the genders

... like asking them about their smelly big feet or whether they use heavy duty steel rungs in line of duty?

NO. :xbee:

... like asking them about their smelly big feet or whether they use heavy duty steel rungs in line of duty?

NO. :xbee:
ur

Ummmm...if they have smelly feet. I don't think I need to ask why and if they are big well that's just genetics. Again explanation needed. I was just curious if they do or don't and why.

Okay. The PM box is a tool. I use it mostly to say "thank you" or to privately address a post/situation/conflict.

shy? no. it does tend to get a bit overwhelming though as it's never just one. when I could get into the chat I would have many at once often freezing my pc and then of course I could not reply..

Shy? No, not at all. :) I PM both guys and girls. Whoever I find interesting and want to talk to.
I always respond to all my own private messages. Maybe some girls don't not want to attract unwanted attention, while others are just shy like that- but I'm not :)
I'll talk to anyone on here.

***But, I am not using the TMF as a dating site, nor am I looking for a romantic relationship now,
Im only on here to make freinds, and read interesting posts.
So I guess that's why I'm open to talking to anyone on here :)

I would probably consider myself far from shy. I use to private message guys that caught my eye all the time before I met my now husband. I'm in an open relationship, I'm allowed to play/fuck other men, but I started focusing more on find partners for us. Once I move I may look again.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back