• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Agencies #24

Your lack of response to my comment is reason enough to never purchase any product you sell ever again.

You wish to collate themes like sexual assault and rape into product lines that sell these same things for mass sex appeal with this audience. This wouldn't be an issue if you yourself weren't sure to constantly push the notion from a story telling standpoint. As it stands, this behavior is extremely troubling from a production standpoint, as well as from a business standpoint.

I'm hazarding a guess that he didn't respond because your post was incredibly long and he doesn't have hours to reply to everything that you said. We get it, your favorite character was tickled to death a few years ago and you're upset about it. I was sad to see her go and I agree that there probably could have been more done with her character but the series is still very good without her.

With the exception of Succubus being tickled to death, there hasn't been any more deaths in an Oblesklk comic than in MTJ's Bot Corp or Spy Bounce (both of which are great). If you like what Agency's Publishing is doing in their series then buy their stuff, I know I will. If not, then don't and move on.

I know this is probably a bit morbid to ask, but will you be having some kind of going out of business sale?

I love your stuff but only have bits and pieces of each series, having a huge bundle to collect everything you've published would help me out a lot

I know this is probably a bit morbid to ask, but will you be having some kind of going out of business sale?

I love your stuff but only have bits and pieces of each series, having a huge bundle to collect everything you've published would help me out a lot

Probably not.

We already offer a 25% discount on large orders and I want to be respectful of folks that already paid fully for them.

And no, it's not at all morbid :) It's a great question.

A going out of business sale would mean he is GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. Who would want that?

A going out of business sale would mean he is GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. Who would want that?

I think because he is going out of business. Link below.

http://agency-publishing.deviantart.com/

Indeed, without context the above exchange may be confusing. I didn't want to start a new thread here because it wasn't really posting tickling related content. But yes, effective December 31st I am retiring from publishing.

Laughinggaszone's link above explains everything.

That is truly truly unfortunate. Agency Publishing body of work is fantastic.

Why take the store down completely instead of just stopping the production of new comics?

This.....is highly unfortunate to hear. I enjoy your writing and the work of your artists. I will make sure to get all of that stuff before you close down for good.

Indeed, without context the above exchange may be confusing. I didn't want to start a new thread here because it wasn't really posting tickling related content. But yes, effective December 31st I am retiring from publishing.

Laughinggaszone's link above explains everything.

Well... I feel like a dumb ass. Of course, why else would he ask for a going out of business sale? *slaps himself on the forehead*. Sucks that you will be going out of business. Score another "win" for internet pirates I guess.

That is truly truly unfortunate. Agency Publishing body of work is fantastic.

Why take the store down completely instead of just stopping the production of new comics?

Too much hassle. Legal issues, tax issues, monthly accounting, and not enough of my time/desire to go around to do any of this.

This.....is highly unfortunate to hear. I enjoy your writing and the work of your artists. I will make sure to get all of that stuff before you close down for good.

I'm glad you liked our little stories. They were fun. There was a thought at converting some of these storylines into a more mainstream flavored thing. If it actually takes off, I'll alert the long time fans to keep an eye out. Wouldn't be much tickling I'm afraid, but sometimes it good to see how certain storylines end up.

Well... I feel like a dumb ass. Of course, why else would he ask for a going out of business sale? *slaps himself on the forehead*. Sucks that you will be going out of business. Score another "win" for internet pirates I guess.

They are winning all over the place, I'm afraid. I still see both TickleTown videos and our comics posted everywhere these days, absent my desire to spend hours filling out DMCAs. So free wank material is great, I suppose. No nicely done on filtering out fringe material to be left with a flavorless, lifeless, bland tasting sludge. Everyone complaining that all new tickling media looks the same, indeed.

Sorry that was somewhat negative, and not at all intended towards you. I am nothing but grateful for you amazing supporters of our work over the years. You have given me energy and life where I had little to none.

Then if something does come up...please...let me know then. Sounds interesting and I wish you luck with that.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back