• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any stories involving non-ticklish female lers?

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Like all guys on here, I love ticklish women, but I also have a thing for non-ticklish women. Maybe because I've dated a couple women who weren't ticklish anywhere, but my initial disappointment, was overcome by the weird(and fun) dynamic of being a male 'lee, which let's admit of rare even on this forum.
Something about a petite young lady having that advantage over me is strangely hot(I can't figure it out myself, I guess I just enjoy being the lee once in a while).
I've shared a couple stories about nonticklish GF's. Does anyone have any true f/m stories?

I to prefer the ticklish...however...I do see the interest in being tickled defeated by the non-ticklish. It is Kindve hot to have a tickle contest with a non-ticklish female Ler, no matter what I do or where I try, nothing can stop her...and I'm defeated. There's definitely something about it. :) I wish I had at least one story with this scenario, but sadly/happily I do not.....not yet anyways.

I like non-ticklish women, but for a different reason.. I love the challenge of trying to make them laugh.

Like all guys on here, I love ticklish women, but I also have a thing for non-ticklish women. Maybe because I've dated a couple women who weren't ticklish anywhere, but my initial disappointment, was overcome by the weird(and fun) dynamic of being a male 'lee, which let's admit of rare even on this forum.
Something about a petite young lady having that advantage over me is strangely hot(I can't figure it out myself, I guess I just enjoy being the lee once in a while).
I've shared a couple stories about nonticklish GF's. Does anyone have any true f/m stories?
Male lees or at least Males willing to get tickled are much more common than you think. A lot of those guys aren't so vocal about it, but they exist, trust me I know, I've tickled them :D

As for f/m stories. I've posted some in the past from my own experiences, I've got a bunch more, but I don't really post my experiences now as they tend to result in a bunch of perv comments :O

Some challenges can never be beaten :p

Bingo.

I've had my share of wins and losses with those who claim to not be ticklish...but there are always losses too.

That said I've told the story many times of when I was in college and I had a 4-year tickle war with a young lady who was ticklish as a rock. At the time I was quite adept at hiding my own ticklishness and we went around and around. It came to a head senior year when I discovered her foot WAS ticklish...but in a certain spot only. I promptly took advantage of that and tickled her quite well that night...however she was able to grab my foot also and in my euphoria she *almost* got to find out I was lying the entire time too.

Years later we ran into each other and I poke her side and asked if she was still not ticklish. Of course I got no reaction and really had expected none. However asked me the same question and she poked back. At this point I was much less able to hide my reactions and jumped and snickered and said "No".

~ toyou

Me too. But I understand what magic fingers is saying. He has no power. I can see that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "no power", but yes that vulnerability is somewhat appealing. What's unusual about this is, I'm not submissive in any other way.

I'm not into being whipped, dominated, cross dressing, humiliated, tortured, or any other kind of S&M. None of that interests me. Simply tickling.

Male lees or at least Males willing to get tickled are much more common than you think. A lot of those guys aren't so vocal about it, but they exist, trust me I know, I've tickled them :D

As for f/m stories. I've posted some in the past from my own experiences, I've got a bunch more, but I don't really post my experiences now as they tend to result in a bunch of perv comments :O

That's a shame FG. I've always enjoyed your stories. But as usual, a few jerks spoil it for everyone else.
The TMF pervs that you referred to are probably the same guys that can't figure out why they haven't had a date in 2 years.

That's a shame FG. I've always enjoyed your stories. But as usual, a few jerks spoil it for everyone else.
The TMF pervs that you referred to are probably the same guys that can't figure out why they haven't had a date in 2 years.
Haaa I know right, situations I see as fun/playful get turned into guys fantasy objects :eek:

Maybe I shouldn't let them bother me and I'll post some more. Well see :D

I know for me personally a non ticklish female Ler is something I've fantasized about. While I certainly also wouldn't mind a ticklish one, something about being being powerless like that is something that I would definitely enjoy. That's just me though

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back