• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conversations Welcome!

IndeJenDence

For my birthday, I received a Chromebook, and while I absolutely adore my new toy, it does mean that the days of being around in the chatroom appear to be over. Silly Java.

Between that and the threats of a hurricane, I've been feeling rather disconnected from the TMF, so I'm hoping I can find some fun new people to talk to and have some conversational fun with here.

Or maybe I'm just talking into the wind.

Hi IndeJenDence,
I'm Ticklish Old Man, I share your frustration - as in I also can not access the chat room.I'd love to chat with you if you wish

Don't know anything about Chromebooks.... have you checked the Technical Assistance forum? Certainly others have had problems...

I know the struggle. I've got a chromebook myself, which I love but it does nothing with java. Google chat works fine. Other than that I have to rely on pm! :p

I have a Chromebook, I use the Chrome User Agent Switcher (from Google Play Store). I select iOS-iPad, it then lets me in the chatroom. It doesn't allow all the functionality, but I can get in. Additionally, once in the chat room, I can switch it back to normal, without it messing up my connection to the chatroom.

Hello there, I'm Robert a 45 year old Ler living in the UK, if you fancy a chat anytime, my skype is tickletorture1970 and my yahoo messenger is [email protected] or just TickleTorment1970 whichever works.

Bye for now.

Rob.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back