• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Over Tickles

CapturedDoll

Verified
This isn't like my other Stroking myself with a feather vid. More of an all over introduction to my tickle spots. :) Very light tickles and stokes. Hope you enjoy!

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/ti32cu40xduo9r8/WIN_20151006_204828.MP4?dl=0[/video]

Last edited:
Very nice clip! Very sexy and sensual tickling. What a super body!

I'm glad you figured out the drop box,really glad. I love your facial expressions/reactions, very sexy. I can tell those side boobs are very ticklish and I want to nibble on those ears too!
Thanks for sharing Doll

Yes!! Thank you SO MUCH for your suggestion. Trying it tonight I was afraid I wouldn't able to figure it. (So many programs are so complicated now omg!!) You are my lifesaver. :) Thank you for your complements. :)

I'm glad you figured out the drop box,really glad. I love your facial expressions/reactions, very sexy. I can tell those side boobs are very ticklish and I want to nibble on those ears too!
Thanks for sharing Doll

Your belly button seem to be a very hot tickle spot! Your ticklish reaction here was very sexy! Sadly, you tickled ths spot so short! Would love to see you get tickled in your belly button by your master, when you are bound and can`t move!
On a scale from 1 to 10, how ticklish are these parts of your hot body?
Neck, ears, sides, armpits belly, belly button, rips, back, knees, inner thigs, ass, clit, nipples, feet, toes, others?
Hope, you can answer so many questions for me!
Thank you!!!

it was nice :) and it was real. i mean your reactions were not fake ( i can tell because sometimes i do it to myself). and i like your hairstyle :)
sorry if this question bother you : why dont you do a video shoot with the sites out there?

Dear Lord Girl do u try to destroy us here? so very sexy! I love love love it. THX for sharing this with us! we are very glad to have u. Dont leave us!

You look like you have too much control for someone so ticklish, need to change that ;)
Beautiful to watch, what a body.
Gorgeous woman :)

What a gorgeous woman you are! What you do on camera is absolutely the most sexy thing ever done on this site! I'm in love!

Very nice clip! It's nice to tease yourself, isn't it... you have to get into a certain state of mind I know. Kind of persuading your brain to not know what your other hand is doing kind of stuff. This gives you just a hint of what it might be like to be tickled by somebody else. (I'm sure you have by the way) But if you can't find a partner at the moment, this certainly is the next best thing. Try this sometime, and this is purely for you... it's not beneficial for video taping or anything like that.
Hold your hand (the one you are using with the feather) above you head for like two to three minutes... it will go numb obviously, but the advantage is that it will feel like somebody else is tickling you. Try that and tell me what you think.

I'm sorry this was so short.... I've never done an all over self tickling before. Even I when I watched it before I posted it though some of the things I did were too short. hehe Someone sent me a tickling survey so I will post that today. :)

Your belly button seem to be a very hot tickle spot! Your ticklish reaction here was very sexy! Sadly, you tickled ths spot so short! Would love to see you get tickled in your belly button by your master, when you are bound and can`t move!
On a scale from 1 to 10, how ticklish are these parts of your hot body?
Neck, ears, sides, armpits belly, belly button, rips, back, knees, inner thigs, ass, clit, nipples, feet, toes, others?
Hope, you can answer so many questions for me!
Thank you!!!

I would LOVE to!!!!! 1- I've never been asked, but I've never posted much throughout the years. So no one really knows of me yet. But even if I was asked today I'd have to say no because I want to be in top physical shape. There have been a LOT of setbacks in the last few years. (Family has passed away etc) 2-And I'm with someone who doesn't want me to. :( If this ever changes, this board, believe me will be the FIRST to know. :) It's been a lifelong dream to be involved in the tickling community. But for now I guess I have to be content with being the horny, ticklish housewife next door. hehe (no we're not married though)

it was nice :) and it was real. i mean your reactions were not fake ( i can tell because sometimes i do it to myself). and i like your hairstyle :)
sorry if this question bother you : why dont you do a video shoot with the sites out there?

Thank you TickleMaster!! :) No, I will NEVER leave. I've been either just watching and reading this board or randomly posting on it since it began. :)

Dear Lord Girl do u try to destroy us here? so very sexy! I love love love it. THX for sharing this with us! we are very glad to have u. Dont leave us!

THANK YOU foot fun!!!! I'm trying to do what I've always wanted to see myself. This is with only the knowledge of 30-50 video watched with tickling? (I can't imagine the number is high as 50 no way- but we'll stop at that number.) Through the years I was always more of a story reader so... And I've never skyped or anything so- I have no idea what other people do. I just know what I haven't seen so... :) I actually thought people were going to tell me- that's been done- its ok, not bad. etc etc. I didn't know what to expect. But its thrilling me that I am providing good content. I went to bed last night hugging myself at the sweet compliments I have received. (and touching myself... hehe)

What a gorgeous woman you are! What you do on camera is absolutely the most sexy thing ever done on this site! I'm in love!

OOOH I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!! THANK YOU for your suggestion!!!!! :D I will try this today hopefully and get right back to you on this. :)

Very nice clip! It's nice to tease yourself, isn't it... you have to get into a certain state of mind I know. Kind of persuading your brain to not know what your other hand is doing kind of stuff. This gives you just a hint of what it might be like to be tickled by somebody else. (I'm sure you have by the way) But if you can't find a partner at the moment, this certainly is the next best thing. Try this sometime, and this is purely for you... it's not beneficial for video taping or anything like that.
Hold your hand (the one you are using with the feather) above you head for like two to three minutes... it will go numb obviously, but the advantage is that it will feel like somebody else is tickling you. Try that and tell me what you think.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back