• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview with GODDESS EVA

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
For those who don't know of Goddess Eva she is a huge Instagram foot fetish sensation. Her long toes and perfect nail beds set her apart from your typical foot model. I've had the pleasure of working her and setting up clips store. I have been a long time TMFer so I said why not interview her for the best tickling fetish forum on the net. The following is a short interview I did with Goddess Eva. Yes these are her real answers.

Me: Hey Eva thanks for taking time to answer some questions for me today. How are you?

Goddess: No problem, I'm doing well thank you.

Me: So for those who are not as familiar with you can you tell them who you are and how long you have been a foot model?

Goddess: my name is Goddess Eva and I have a been a foot model since May, 20th 2014.

Me: What size are your feet? And what shoes do you feel show off your feet the best?

Goddess: I wear a size 10, and either wedges or an open toe heel.

Me: Very nice! So this is the tickling forum so I must ask are you ticklish?

Goddess: Very Ticklish!!

Me: Awesome! Where are you the most ticklish?

Goddess: EVERYWHERE!! But mostly my sides and feet.

Me: Oh okay okay, so are pedicures torture for you?

Goddess: I can control it until the callus remover bar thingie is used. Then all bets are off.

Me: Haha, have you ever kicked anyone?

Goddess: No

Me: Okay so you not only have a very popular Instagram page. You have a clips4sale store (85555) Can your fans look forward to some tickling videos?

Goddess: There may be tickling video's soon. I've recently linked up with a fellow foot model, and we will be doing a few videos together.

Me: Very nice that's exciting. I'm sure you're fans can't wait to see you laughing. So would you rather tickle or be tickled?

Goddess: Be tickled

Me: Intriguing so what are your thoughts on being restrained and tickled?

Goddess: I don't know that I could let someone restrain me and tickle me. I would enjoy it. Probably too much.

Me: Wow I'm sure tickle fans will be happy to read that. So even though you prefer to be tickled, which is rare btw, if you had the opportunity to tickle someone how would you do it?

Goddess: I would start out with soft and slow tickles, and occasionally go for some hard tickles in the area I'm getting the most squiring out of.

Me: wow sounds like you make a great tickler. Okay so last question. You're feet obviously stand out because of those long toes of yours. Has anyone ever had s chance to worship and suck your toes?

Goddess: yes, a photographer I worked with once. I let him and I have to admit I enjoy it and I even like my feet to be nibbled on.

Me: That's great. Well I'd like to thank you for your time and answering these questions.

Goddess: Not a problem sir, anytime!

If anybody has any questions that you would like to be answered or any video requests please let me know. In the mean time be sure to check out and follow Goddess Eva on Instagram and clips4sale store number 85555

Instagram: @godess_eva
Clips4sale.com/85555

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back