• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pinwheels Pt 1

CapturedDoll

Verified
Deleted.

As someone pointed out to me here this was a waste of a video and I don't want to put out content even I"M not happy with. I apologize for the inconvienence and to those who might have enjoyed it. There WILL be better content coming I PROMISE.

Last edited:
Gotta give us time to see it. It was up for less than an hour. :smilestar

I know... I got shy... I wasn't very ticklish because I was so horny... I thought no one was responding because of that- And I was desperate to cum... still haven't :( lol 'sigh' lee problems lol

Very creative... I once tied a feather to an old fashion metronome, you know, the pendulum kind... the principal of the thing was sound, but the metronome wasn't quite strong enough to pull it off.

I thought about getting one for a long time but gave up on the idea. I'll have to try different ideas on how to set this up. They didn't tickle as much as I would have liked to. But the one I used for the pussy tickling. That felt REALLY good. Maybe it was the different feathers I used....

Very creative... I once tied a feather to an old fashion metronome, you know, the pendulum kind... the principal of the thing was sound, but the metronome wasn't quite strong enough to pull it off.

Have you ever tried Scotch Taping a feather onto a Sonicare or vibrator?

No, it's HUMMM....!
Actually, it's one of my preferred ways for having an orgasm

Tie feathers to 4-6 strands of string, then tie the string to a desk fan or similar device, prop up your feet or expose your bare armpit and turn the fan on.

Maybe you'll orgasm, maybe you'll confess to crimes against the state - either way a win!

I have tried that but it didn't work- but that gives me a similar but different idea. Like, if I post the feathers to the top of the canopy. then run the fan...

trying it!
:)

Tie feathers to 4-6 strands of string, then tie the string to a desk fan or similar device, prop up your feet or expose your bare armpit and turn the fan on.

Maybe you'll orgasm, maybe you'll confess to crimes against the state - either way a win!

I bet you have a lot of 'fans' on the TMF able to do a good job!

Everything seems like there is nothing wrong. Nothing disabled as far as I can tell!

Hold the phone. I realized I had accidentally deleted one of the the videos- so I uploaded it again. Just got this:

Error (429)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

uh oh...spaghetti O...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back