• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheerleader's Ticklish Belly- F/F, Belly/tummy-centric, not quite complete

granger75

Hello all. A while back, I sent a story outline to a fellow forum member for them to elaborate on. Said member produced a narrative that covered about 1/3 of my outline and added a great many details, developments, and flourishes of his/her own. Unfortunately, this forum member seems to have jumped ship ages ago, leaving the tale incomplete. I thought I would post what was written, and invite other TMF folks with either the time or the writing talent (ideally both) to ponder the possibility of completing it. I might have the ability, but I really want to retain the capacity to be surprised by how this story develops, and I don't exactly have tons of free time these days. Anyway, this one's a must for the tummy fans. Here 'tis:

The Cheerleader’s Ticklish Belly

“Cheerleading?!” asked Cindy incredulously, staring at the place on the bulletin board of the girl's locker room where Sarah was pointing, “You can't be serious!” Sarah put her hand on her hip and gave her best friend a look. “Oh, please!” she told her, “don't give me that crap! You've wanted to be a cheerleader ever since you were six!”
“Yeah,” said Cindy, “and in case you've forgotten, we tried that in high school! Freshmen year ring any bells? All of the girls were snobby bitches.”
“Yeah, I remember,” said Sarah, looking off into the distance, “but this time it will be different! We're in college now! It's a fresh start!” Sarah spoke with the same vigor and vivacity as someone about to achieve their childhood dreams. Cindy rolled her eyes and looked back at the bulletin board. Sarah was right. She had always wanted to be a cheerleader, and high school hadn’t changed that. Something about it was always so appealing to her. She had done gymnastics when she was younger, and many of her gymnast friends had told her she would probably make a good cheerleader. Even her coach had said as much.
“Think about it!” said Sarah, noticing Cindy's deliberation, “It'll be a lot of fun!” She placed her hands on Cindy's shoulders, leaning in to her ear. “And just think of what the guys will say!” she whispered, “We'll be the hottest freshmen on campus!” Cindy smiled and pushed Sarah away.
“Oh, stop it!” Cindy said, laughing.
“I'm serious!” said Sarah, “look at us!” She pulled Cindy completely around by her shoulders, making her face the long mirror on the wall of the locker room. Cindy took a moment to look at herself. She had always been a modest girl, despite being quiet beautiful. She was fairly short, with long blonde hair that went down to her rather sizable breasts. She was also graced with dazzling blue eyes, and a slender, hourglass shaped figure. Cindy couldn't help but smile and a feel a little confident. She then took a moment to look at Sarah. Sarah was what you could call a “cute redhead,” with long wavy red hair that went down to her breasts as well. She was a bit taller than Cindy, reaching what could be called average height, with light green eyes, and smooth, light skin. She too was gifted with a slender, hourglass figure.
“You see?” said Sarah, taking her arms “We're gorgeous!”
“Okay, okay...” said Cindy, thinking about it all, “I guess I can give it a shoot.”
“YES!” said Sarah, jumping and clapping for joy all in one motion. “Come on!” she continued, grabbing Cindy's hand and pulling her along, “Let's go practice our cartwheels, handstands, and all that other jazz that cheerleaders need to know!” Cindy laughed and went along with her. She hoped she'd made the right decision. What could go wrong?
The girls spent the next few weeks prepping themselves for the paramount tryouts that were to come. They practiced handstands, cartwheels, back arches, and any other sort of gymnastic or cheerleading move you could think of! They wanted to give themselves the best chance they could of getting on the team. Cindy was clearly better at it all then Sarah, most likely due to her gymnastics background, but Sarah was still someone not to be trifled with when it came to pure cheerleading skill. They also spent some time working out, in attempt to make sure their bodies were both well-toned and could endure the strenuousness of the cheerleading.
Eventually, the day of tryouts rolled around. The line of girls leading into the gym was so long they had to set up some rope to keep the line in order. Guys had even begun to sit in the bleachers just to watch all the girls move their bodies. One by one each of the girls went up to perform before a set of judges, whom was made up of the most senior of the teams current cheerleaders. At the middle of the table sat the cheerleading captain, Rachel. Rachel was an exquisitely beautiful girl. She was tall, with beautiful tan skin and a gorgeous figure, mostly due to her intensive cheerleading lifestyle. She had dark hair and pretty brown eyes. She was definitely a sight to behold.
The tryouts worked like this: the judges would ask a girl to perform a certain move, and they would record amongst themselves how well they thought she had performed said move. After the judges felt they had a sense of the girls’ skill, they would have them depart the gym floor, and a new girl would come up. The following day a list of the new girls accepted to the team would be posted on the bulletin board in the girls’ locker room. It was a very competitive day, as only a fraction of the girls who would try out would make it onto the team in the end.
When it was finally her turn, Cindy made her way to the center of the gym, where a mat had been setup directly in front of the judges. The judges tested her on her moves, and the expressions on everyone's faces showed how they were clearly very impressed. Even the guys were awed a bit, even if only by how sexually appealing it made her look. Cindy didn't even notice the reaction she was getting, but the judges could be seen smiling and whispering to each other every time she performed her moves. There was such perfection; such elegance, in the way her body moved, even with the most simple of exercises. It was as if she was made to be a cheerleader. When she walked off the gym floor, she was amazed to hear a round of applause from all the spectators. Even a few judges joined in. Sarah went up next, and although she didn't get quite the same reaction from all who were present, she was clearly very good. She did most of her moves flawlessly, and got a good amount of praise from the audience. At the end of the day, both Cindy and Sarah were pretty confident that they had made a good impression.
The following morning, everyone was talking about the news of who had been accepted to the team. Cindy awoke to Sarah screaming for joy, telling her that they both had been made it. Cindy joined in the revelry, jumping around her dorm room in nothing but her pajamas. Throughout the rest of the day, everyone was talking about it on Campus....even the guys, who spent most of their time rating which of the new girls was the most attractive. The rest of the day went by in a blur for Cindy, as the only thing on her mind all day was the upcoming cheerleader practice after school. When the classes finally came to end, Cindy was already half way out the door.
All of the cheerleaders had gathered in the gym for the first practice of the year. Sarah and Cindy spent time introducing themselves to the other members of the team, as well as the few other new girls. The team was all situated in the gym, talking and getting to know each other more, when Rachel walked to the center of the gym, and called everyone to her. She had a big box on the floor next to her, with some company's label on the side. It looked like a feather of some sort.
“Hello, ladies!” she said to everyone, “I hope you have all had the chance to get acquainted to our new team members!” Everyone nodded. “Good!” she continued, “Now the time has come for us to distribute the new uniforms.” Mummers overcame the crowd of girls. New uniforms? Rachel reached into the box. “We've decided to go with something a little more eye catching this year. Don't worry though, it's been approved by the school board!” She pulled out her hands, and revealed the new uniform. Everyone gasped. Cindy's jaw, dropped.
The uniform consisted of two parts, a top, and a skirt. The top was black and white with sequin lining, and looked barley big enough to cover anyone's breasts! Worst of all, it only covered the breasts, meaning it was sleeveless and left the entire midsection exposed. The skirt was no better. It was also white and black, but was obviously meant to be worn low on the hips, and was very short, about the same length as short shorts, but perhaps an inch or two longer (for uh...“safety” reasons).
“The board approved that?!” said one of the girls near Cindy.
“They did, actually! But believe me it certainly wasn't...easy,” replied Rachel in a way that sounded as if it insinuated something, but Cindy was still too shocked to regard it.
“Shit!” Cindy thought, “I can't wear that!” For as long as she could remember, Cindy had always been very shy about showing her body, and thus never did it. The idea of her stomach (amongst the many other areas that would be exposed) being so bare was terrifying to her. She didn't think she would be able to handle it. But what was she going to do? It's not like she could make them change the uniform. They clearly had gone through a lot to get them....
“I love it!” said the girl near Cindy.
“Same here! Awesome job guys!” said another. Everyone except Cindy seemed to have good reactions to the new uniforms. Cindy gulped.
The rest of practice Cindy did nothing but think of those new uniforms. How was she supposed to wear something like that? She'd never shown off her bare stomach before! At least not in public. She never even wore bikinis. She was in a daze. She didn't know what to do! She was so out of it during the rest of practice that she nearly dropped one of the girls she was supposed to be holding up in her pyramid!
“Hey, pay attention!” said the girl, rather annoyed, “I don't want to get hurt up here!”
“Sorry!” said, Cindy, repositioning herself, “Is that better?”
“Much!” said the girl, a tone of snobbishness still in her voice. Cindy was too preoccupied to care.
The rest of practice went on in a blur, and before Cindy even realized it, she and Sarah were alone in the locker room packing up her things. Cindy was so out of it, she didn't even realize Sarah was talking to her.
“Cindy!” Sarah finally shouted, bringing her from her daze. Cindy jumped. “I was talking to you...are you okay?”
“Hmm? What? Oh...I don't know Sarah...” said Cindy.
“What's wrong, Cin?” asked Sarah, a concerned tone to her voice. She reassuringly placed her hand on Cindy's shoulder, “Why don't you sit down?” Sarah motioned towards the bench along the wall. Cindy nodded and sat down with Sarah along the wall.
“I...it's the new uniforms.” began Cindy, “I've never shown off so much of my body before. I don't know if I can handle that. I feel too self-conscious.”
“Really?” asked Sarah, “But you have such a nice body! What do you have to be self-conscious about?” Cindy smiled at her.
“Thanks Sar, and I know you're right, but it's not exactly that...” said Cindy, “I don't know, I guess it's just that I've never done it before. I mean...you show your body off all the time!” Cindy motions to the cropped workout top that Sarah was currently wearing. “How are you so confident?”
“I don't know Cin, I guess I'm just used to showing off my body.” replied Sarah, looking across the room absentmindedly. “Wait...oh! Maybe that's it!” said Sarah, hopping up off the bench.
“What?!” asked Cindy, “What is it?”
“Maybe you need to just start wearing cropped tops all the time!” said Sarah, “You know, as a 'confidence building exercise,' or whatever.”
“Me? Wear cropped tops?” asked Cindy.
“Yeah!” said Sarah, looking down at Cindy's body, “You could probably borrow some of my stuff...yeah! That would work fine!”
“I don't know Sar...” begin Cindy.
“Oh come on!” replied Sarah, sitting down next to Cindy again, taking her hands. “Trust me! It'll be fun! We can even go shopping together and pick out some really cute belly shirts! And some bikinis! I know you don't have any of those...” Cindy did love shopping...and maybe Sarah was right. Maybe all she needed was to just start wearing some more revealing clothing...
“Okay,” said Cindy, “I guess it can't hurt...”
“Yes!” said Sarah, hugging Cindy, “I promise you by the time you're done, you'll be 100% comfortable in those uniforms! But here's the thing, you have to only wear belly revealing clothing from now on. That is, you can't wear anything that covers your stomach again, until you are fully cured of your body showing fear.”
Cindy nodded. It seemed like a good plan, and Sarah seemed pretty sure of it. “Okay, I can do that.” As always, what could possibly go wrong?
The next day the two best friends spent all day shopping for the cutest revealing clothing they could find, specifically things that left the tummy quiet bare. Cindy actually was very pleased with the assortment of different revealing clothes that they had available to them. It was almost like to discovering an entirely new world. Cindy felt exhilarated. After a long hours of shopping and buying new clothes, Sarah told Cindy she thinks it time that Cindy try some on. They found a changing booth in of the more secluded areas of the store, and Cindy slipped inside to try on one of her many new outfits.
Cindy spent a long time trying to pick one she felt most comfortable with trying on first. She ended up picking something with a little more coverage to start. She choose a pair of Victoria's Secret yoga pants, and a hot pink cropped scoop neck tee that left everywhere from about two or three inches below her bellybutton, up to just under her ribs bare. She also wore it over her shoulder, leaving one of her shoulders completely bare. Cindy looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but feel both nervous and excited at once. She decided to step out and show Sarah.
Sarah smiled and looked up and down Cindy as she stepped from the dressing booth. Cindy couldn't help but notice her gaze rest for a few moments directly on her belly.
“Wow, Cin,” said Sarah, “You look great!” Sarah walked closer towards Cindy to get a better look. “Damn, you have a really nice stomach too!” Cindy laughed.
“Ha-ha! Thanks Sar, but so do you!” replied Cindy. Sarah herself was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a cropped tank top.
“Well thank you, Cin,” said Sarah, smiling. She looked back down at Cindy's exposed belly. “Oh my gosh!” said Sarah, “You have an outie!” Cindy instinctively covered her stomach.
“Yeah...” said Cindy, feeling a little self-conscious. One of the things Cindy had always felt conscious about, especially concerning revealing her belly, was her bellybutton. It was no different from Anna Lynn McCord’s, having the same rim around it and small knob shape, though unlike Anna's it was a perfectly round and smooth knob, with no large wrinkles on it.
“What's wrong?” asked Sarah with a smile, “Don't you like showing it off?”
“Not really,” replied Cindy, “I'm afraid people will think it's gross.”
“Well do you?” asked Sarah, “Do you think it's gross?”
“No...” said Cindy, “No I'm quiet alright with it.”
“Well then that's all that matters!” laughed Sarah. “Okay, now spin around for me!” Cindy complied, turning her front away from Sarah. Just as she did so, she felt a hand slide around her midsection and skitter along her exposed tummy. Cindy’s eyes widened with shock. She let out a loud yelp at the ticklish sensation coming from her belly, and immediately shoved Sarah's hand away, spinning around to face her, still giggling, squirming in place to get rid of the sensation.
“What are you d-doing?! ” Asked a surprised Cindy, her hands up in front of her defensively, “Don't d-do that!”
“Ahhh, so somebody's tick-a-lish!” cooed Sarah, “Tickle, tickle!” Sarah began to lightly poke at Cindy's exposed abdomen.
“Okay, no! Stop!!” said Cindy, trying to grab Sarah's hands, laughter pouring out of mouth from the few pokes that made contact with her belly. She began to feel herself loosing balance from her incessant squirming. “I don't like being tickled! Please! Staahp!”
One thing that Cindy had indeed always hated was being tickled. Perhaps it came from the fact that she was so incredibly ticklish, especially in her stomach area. Cindy's stomach was so ticklish, she had trouble wearing loose shirts sometimes, as they would move and stroke across her belly, causing her to giggle. Literally, putting on clothes in the morning could sometimes be a nightmare. It was so ticklish, she herself couldn't even touch it, as she could end up tickling herself into submission, just from the light touches. She once had a boyfriend who, after Cindy revealed this information too him, had held her arms above her head, and despite her loud begging, began to lightly scratch her stomach, through her shirt, and even this was so bad, she could barely speak within a few moments. Cindy had dumped him immediately after. She just couldn't take being tickled–not on her tummy.
To make matters worse, the ticklishness of her belly was nothing compared to that of her outie bellybutton. Her bellybutton was more than just extremely ticklish, it was ticklish beyond possibility. Literally, she had never been able to touch her own bellybutton her entire life, for when she had, it resulted in herself falling over in laughter much like what had just happened. The ticklish sensations would linger too, keeping her laughing, squirming, and giggling for several moments, after just a single touch. It was a nightmare. And it was no exaggeration, Cindy had several horrible life experiences to prove it, including this one. She remembered the one time her sisters held her down and tickled her senseless when she was younger. She shuddered at the thought.
“Oh come on!” replied Sarah, continuing her pokes, “EVERYONE loves to be tickled!”:
“Well I don't!” Cindy shouted, a tint of anger in her tone, “I'm serious! Stop!” Cindy slapped Sarah's hands to punctuate her statement. Cindy was lucky only a few light pokes had made it through. A second of free, unrestricted, tickling, and she would have been on the floor, screaming in laughter.
“Alright, alright, calm down,” said Sarah, stopping her poking, “You know, there is some people who might find your ticklishness kind of cute.”
“Well good for them,” said Cindy, the tingling on her stomach still lingering slightly, “I hate it...”
“Oh, Cindy, don't be a kill joy!” Sarah laughed, waving her hand at her in disdain, “

The next day was Monday, which meant another dreaded week of classes for Cindy and Sarah before they would get to attend cheer practice Friday afternoon. When Cindy was getting ready for the day, she was sure to pick out a new belly-baring outfit for the day. She looked through her bags, and eventually decided on a pink half tank top that revealed everything from just under her chest down, and a pair of jeans that clung low on her hips. She picked out a thin light blue button up shirt, and leaving it unbuttoned, she tied it in a knot above her tummy, leaving her beautiful outie bellybutton bare. She took her long blonde hair and put up in knot, before throwing her book bag over her shoulder, and walking towards the door. On the way out, she looked at herself in the full body mirror Sarah had put on their door.
“Damn....” said Cindy, checking herself out, especially her toned, flat, tummy. “I do look good like this.” Before Cindy could walk out of the room, she got a text from Sarah, who had left early to “deal with some things,” as she had put it.
“Meet me in the quad,” said the message, and nothing else. Cindy quickly responded with an, “Be right there,” and finally left the dorm.
On the way to the quad, Cindy noticed that she attracting quiet a lot of attention, from both males and females. Everyone seemed to find a reason to stare at her exposed tummy, whether in admiration, lust, or jealousy. Cindy couldn't help but blush when a few very cute guys checked her out.
When Cindy arrived at the quad, she couldn't help but notice it was particularly crowded today, and started blushing again with the stares she got from a good amount of people. Finally, Cindy reached the area of the quad where she saw Sarah and Rachel talking, both wearing belly revealing outfits. Sarah clearly had no problem revealing her body, wearing a pair of short jean shorts, flip-flops, and a tight, cropped, purple tank top, much like the one Cindy was wearing under her button-up shirt. For some reason, Cindy felt her eyes drawn to Sarah's bellybutton. It was the first time she'd ever really taken a look at it before. It was a very deep looking, circular, innie, with several large bumps at the bottom, covering some of the wrinkles of the knot at the bottom.
For the first time, Cindy noticed just how amazing Rachel's body was. (Sarah had an amazing body too, but Cindy had seen it plenty of times over her life). Having been a cheerleader for so long had certainly been good for her body, giving it a divine shape and form. She was lean and tones, though not muscular, which Cindy always had thought was the most attractive, making sure her own body was in the same condition. Rachel had a very tight, smooth, and even Cindy had to admit, somewhat sexy tummy. She was wearing a loose fitting, cropped spaghetti-strapped cropped top that was cut at the bottom in a half circle type shape, so that most of her sides and back were covered, but it rose up just were the tummy was, focusing the attention on the belly. It was pink, with the word “CHIC” in big letters printed on it. Cindy squinted and noticed Rachel had a barbell bellybutton ring inside her bellybutton. Her bellybutton wasn't as circular as Sarah's, it was more arch-shaped, with a sexy lip-flap on the top, and a smooth bottom. She noticed her bellybutton was bubbleless, and rather had many wrinkles, the knot itself hidden behind the flap at the top, and the barbell bellybutton ring.
“Cindy!” squealed Rachel, pulling Cindy in for a big hug.
“Hello, Rachel!” said Cindy cheerfully, letting go of the hug. “Sarah!” she said, looking at her best friend who smiled and gave her a hug as well.
“Oh my god, Cindy!” said Rachel once her hug was done, “I love your outfit!” Cindy blushed as Rachel eyed up her body, her gaze finally resting on her exposed tummy. Cindy blushed again, feeling like a little schoolgirl again. “Oh my, you have an absolutely gorgeous belly! I love your outie! It's adorable! Do you do any belly-dancing? It's my second love–after cheerleading of course!”
Before Cindy could tell her she's always been much too shy to do something like that, Rachel flung herself at her, digging her fingers into Cindy's sides. Cindy yelled, and began laughing and struggling to get away from Rachel as she danced her fingers along her sides.
“AH! HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING?! HAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Cindy, still trying to get away from Rachel's lightning fast fingers. Cindy was so preoccupied with the tickling sensation on the sides of her midsection, she didn't notice Sarah watching her tummy quiver and squirm with a hungry look. Moments later, Cindy felt Sarah's long nails upon her tummy, lightly scratching at the very sensitive flesh.
“STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEASE!” said Cindy, trying to grab their hands, and stop the increasing ticklish sensations. Cindy continued begging, struggling, and squirming for several minutes while Sarah and Cindy played with her belly, tickling her tummy and squeezing her sides. Just when Cindy thought it couldn't get any worse, she felt Sarah poke her bellybutton. Cindy let out a loud yelp/scream, followed by a long stream of giggles, causing them to stop their tickling momentarily, as Cindy tripped and fell backwards. Her outie was by far the most ticklish spot on her body, and that single poke had sent shivers up her spine, and ticklish sensations throughout her stomach and bellybutton, which lingered for a few moments.
“Oh my gosh, are you okay Cindy?” said Rachel, sitting on her knees next to her, lightly placing a hand on Cindy's tummy. This alone caused her to let out a ticklish scream, so Rachel quickly pulled her hand away. “Looks like you found a bit of a weak spot, eh Sarah? Damn! Your belly sure is ticklish!”
“I'm f-fine!” said Cindy, scrambling to stand up, “what the hell was that for?” Cindy wasn't trying to hide her anger at this point.
“I'm sorry Cindy!” said Rachel, “I just couldn't resist–you have such a pretty tummy! I just had to know if it was ticklish!” Cindy noticed both Sarah and Rachel staring at her stomach at this point.
“Well it's extremely ticklish–the most ticklish place on my body!” said Cindy, “so don't tickle it! I can even tickle myself!”
“Wow...I'm sorry Cindy...I didn't realize how sensitive your body was!” said Sarah, stepping forward, and Rachel nodded in agreement. Despite this, Cindy could see a growing hunger in their eyes that did not seem very apologetic to her.
“Just...don't do it again okay?” said Cindy, angrily pulling her knotted shirt down, trying to cover as much of her stomach as she could. Unfortunately the sensation tickled too much, so she pulled it back up quickly.
It was in that moment that Cindy became aware of just how many people were looking at her, and she immediately began to blush. Had they all seen what had just happened? Cindy quickly picked up her bag, and ran to her first class, History, a permanent blush on her face the whole way.
As she was sitting in class taking notes, she couldn't help but notice how she was still getting stares from many people in the class. She thought this was a little odd, since she wasn't the only girl in class with her belly exposed, but she just shrugged it off and attention to the class. She just barely noticed the group of girls whispering, giggling, and staring at her in the row up above behind her.
Eventually, she forgot about all the stares, and was too busy thinking or taking notes to hear what anyone was saying, but she noticed the girls in front of her were whispering too. A few minutes later, she felt tense in her back from the fall, and arched her back up to stretch, pushing her arms high into the air above her, leaning backwards. She thrust her feet forward as well, stretching her legs. Suddenly, she felt something pull on her arms, and she found she was unable to move them. The next thing she knew, she felt something else pull on her feet, and she felt herself pulled taut. She looked up and down to see that the girls directly in front of and behind her had grabbed her wrists and ankles, and were holding them down. The girl behind her was hiding under her desk, holding her wrists in place, and the girl in front of her was turned around slightly in an inconspicuous way, but far enough to be able to get a firm grip on her ankles.
“Hey!” Cindy whispered, careful not to disturb the class, “What the fuck are you two doing?!” Cindy began to pull on her “bonds” but found herself unable to move, as the girls had an exceedingly strong grip. “Let go of me! You’re gonna get us in trouble!” But the girls did nothing but giggle at her. By now both the girl and guy next to her on either side had taken note of her situation. The girl on her right looked up at the girl behind her, and Cindy noticed the girl behind her mouth something she couldn't make out to the girl next to her, and the girl next to her immediately perked up, an evil grin on her face as she began to examine Cindy's taut form.
Cindy realized just how vulnerable she was in this position, her knotted shirt having risen up slightly, leaving her now taut tummy completely exposed and at their mercy. Cindy didn't like the way the girl next to her was eying up her precious belly. She began to pull harder and harder on her the girls grips, desperately wanting to get away. She watched the girl next to her wiggle her fingers in the air, slowly bringing them closer and closer to her very vulnerable, exposed, and ticklish tummy.
“Tickle tickle!” the girl whispered with her evil grin.
“No!” Cindy whispered, a little louder than she should have, attracting the attention of several more students around her, “Please don't!” Before Cindy could say anything else, she felt some put a piece of pink duct tape over her mouth, making her begs turn into muffles. She turned her head to the right, and found herself looking into the face of another girl who was on her knees next to her. From the look of the empty seat next to the girl wiggling her fingers–still ever getting closer–the girl had crawled from over there. She felt her slide underneath her, and Cindy wasn't able to turn her head around all the way to see what she was doing. Cindy looked up at the girl next to her. She had scooted her chair over so that she sitting right next to her belly, and was still hovering her long, wiggling finger nails hovering over her tummy. She was teasing her, ever so slowly bringing them down towards her belly. Cindy tried to suck in her stomach, but she was so taut it proved little help.
Soon things got even worse, as she felt someone slide her flip-flops off, exposing her soft, smooth feet, with her toe nails painted hot pink. She began to wiggler her toes and feet trying to escape what she knew was coming. The next thing she knew, she felt the girl next to her fingers, make contact with her tummy.
The result was almost comical to those watching. A series of muffled screams began to emanate from her duct tape gag, and her body thrashed and squirmed as much as it could in her position. She was afraid her chair would tip over, but the girl under her was stabilizing it with her body. The girl on her tummy was clearly a master tickler, expertly scratching and teasing at her bare belly, watching it squirm and quiver at her touch with hungry eyes. She was careful in making the tips of her fingernails only lightly touch her exposed belly, enjoying how it to rippled and undulated at her touch. Cindy was a mess, her hair flailing all over the place, and her body squirming and wiggling all over. She was in hell, literally screaming in ticklishness into the gag, begging for mercy with all her life, but no one could her or understand her through the thick pink duct tape

The girl at her tummy began to attack the various areas of her vulnerable belly. First she began at her few bottom ribs that were left poking out at the bottom of her top, lightly kneading them with a ticklish expertise. She gently stroked the area in between each rib, relishing the muffled squeals and screams she would get from Cindy. She then began to spider her fingernails along her sides, walking up and down them with her fingers. This was clearly very awful for Cindy, as she shook her belly back and forth like a belly dancer, her screams getting slightly louder. The girl finally began to address the area around her outie bellybutton, the main area of the belly in the center. This was clearly the worst, as Cindy shock her head back and forth, her hair flailing everywhere in response. The girl gave some attention to the areas bellow her bellybutton, and above as well, and found her responses were just as bad.
Then, Cindy saw her tormentor, through teared vision, motion to someone at her feet, and the girl underneath her. If Cindy thought it couldn't get any worse, she was about to be proven wrong. The first thing Cindy felt was a set of long fingernails lightly scratching at her soles, and this increased the tickling sensation all the more. She began flailing her feet as well, scrunching her toes in attempt to avoid the tickling. Despite her intense thrashing and wiggling, her foot tormentor seemed calm, carefully grabbing the toes of her right foot and holding them back. She began to lightly scratch at the area right where her toes and sole met, causing Cindy to tear up again. She was starting to lose the ability to think sanely, the only thing on her mind was the tickling sensations coming from her feet and belly. She felt the girl (she assumed it was a girl from the long nails), begin to poke and prod in between her toes, and this sent her into new levels of muffled screams and shouts.
Soon she felt something move behind her, and she saw a pair of arms appear next her chest on either side. She saw them immediately go for the knot at her shirt, and begin fiddling with it, attempting to untie it. Cindy began to really panic at the prospect of being even more exposed, especially with the cute guy next to her drinking in the sight with lustful eyes already. Cindy could have sworn he licked his lips, but she was too preoccupied with the torment to care. Next thing she knew, she felt a gust of air come over her upper belly and underarms as the girl behind her untied her shirt and pulled it open, leaving her upper body covered by nothing but her very short, pink, half crop top. Cindy felt even more exposed and vulnerable than before.
She felt the girl behind her lightly stroke and play with her armpits, digging in slightly at random intervals. She felt the girl stroke and tease the hairless, smooth flesh of her the pit of her arms, increasing her thrashing and wiggling. She was being tickled all over at this point, and things were looking bleak as she found herself unable to think clearly. The girl at her underarms appeared to have an exceptionally fun time gliding her finger slowly down her arms and into her pits, where she would unleash a fury of spider tickles, before sliding up her arms again and repeating the process. The girl at her feet was having fun tickling up and down her pink vulnerable soles, carefully sliding along the smooth sides, and lightly scratching in between the toes. The girl at her tummy was the worst of course, as she expertly played her fingers along the most ticklish part of her body. Cindy was truly in hell.
After a few minutes, the girl at her tummy motioned for the other girls to stop. Cindy took the moments of respite to breathe in as much air as she could through her nose, her chest and tummy heaving with each breath. Cindy looked in horror as the girl raised a single finger into the air, and slowly positioned it directly above Cindy's outie bellybutton. Cindy began screaming through her gag, pleading with the girl, but she knew she would not hear her. She shook her head back and forth as hard as she could. She tried to shake her stomach as much as possible to get away from the ever descended finger, slowly wiggling like a worm in an effort to tease her even more. It was as if the finger was crawling downwards, drawn to her precious and exposed bellybutton. She felt the girl from behind grab her waist and hold her still tightly, and she unable to move. (It should be noted that even the girl just grabbing her caused her to yelp and giggle). Cindy watched in horror as the girl descended her long finger closer and closer and closer to her outie nub, as she was unable to move or wiggle her hips at all. She knew how horrible it was about to become.
A few moments later, she felt the tip of her fingernail lightly make contact with her bellybutton, and even this small amount of pressure, sent the largest amount of tickling sensations imaginable through her bellybutton. She began screaming into the gag already, struggling as much as she could, pulling at her arms and legs as hard as she could, almost afraid she might break her wrists or ankles in the struggles. The girl began to expertly rub and lightly scratch at her outie nub, causing her to go instantly into silent laughter and screams. She was unable to watch her eyes shut tight and tears filling them, as the girl gingerly played with and tickled her bellybutton. She felt the girl poke it a few times, and this was the worst, sending jolts of horrible ticklish sensations throughout her body with each poke that lingered just long enough for the next poke to restart it all. Cindy would have sold her first born child at this point. She screaming her head off, unable to think at all.
Just when she thought she might pass out, she heard the bell ring that signaled the end of class. Immediately all the girls let go of her, and she instantly pulled her arms down, and sat up in the chair, covering herself, while ripping off the duct tape. Her face was almost crimson with embarrassment. She could still see the guy next to her eying her up, and d Cindy blushed an even deeper shade of red, quickly tied her shirt in a knot, grabbed her books, and ran from the room as fast as she could, covering her face.
Cindy was more embarrassed than she had ever been in her entire life. But as the day progressed, things would only get worse for out poor ticklish heroine. Everywhere she went, people would take shoots at her exposed belly. On the way to classes, she would get poked by almost everyone who passed her, with them off teasing her with things like “Awww it's the tickle girl!” and “Is someone tick-a-lish?” It became so bad that she ended up covering her stomach with her books, but this of course still left her sides bare. Though the majority of her tickle attacks were directed at her stomach area, she found her “attackers,” as she referred to them in her head, did not limit herself to this horribly sensitive area. Every time she raised her hand, she found someone would attack her now vulnerable armpit, to the point where she just didn't answer questions anymore. Eventually her classes for the day were over, but it appeared not even this would keep her safe, as she still was tickled on tummy by anyone who walked past her, and saw it exposed.
That night Cindy went to the laundromat. While reaching up to grab some detergent from a high shelf, she felt someone come up and wiggle their fingers on her taut belly. She pulled down immediately, and saw it was none other than Sarah, also doing her laundry. Cindy scolded her best friend, but she just smiled.
“I told you not to do that anymore!” said Cindy, obviously angry.
“Oh I know!” said Sarah, “But come on! Tickling is fun!” Sarah punctuated her statement with another poke at her belly. Cindy was tired of having this same conversation over and over again, so she just ignored her. On their way back to the dorm, Sarah invited Cindy to go see a movie with her and one of the other members of the cheer squad. Despite her better judgment after the events of today, Cindy agreed, thinking it might be a chance to get away from all the tickling situations. After they chatted for a bit about some more normal girl stuff, they made their way back to the dorm, and luckily for Cindy, she found that everyone was off doing other things by this hour, and the streets were pretty much empty.
That night Cindy slept dreamlessly. When she awoke, she felt the warmth of the sun creeping in through her window. She got herself ready for the new day, and with the help of Sarah, picked out a new belly-baring outfit.
“Let's try something more adventurous today,” said Sarah, handing Cindy an outfit she had selected. Cindy tried it on and looked in the mirror. Sarah had selected a pair of denim shorts, red flip-flops, and a short red, halter top.
“What do you think, Cin?” asked Sarah, eyeing her up, “I think you look great.”
“I feel exposed,” said Cindy, looking at herself in the mirror, spinning around to get different angels. “But I also feel sexy...I don't know...empowered!” she added.
“See?” said Sarah, smiling at her, “I told you it felt good!” And with that, they grabbed their things and made their way to their classes. Cindy was careful to avoid people in the halls as much as possible, but she still found herself getting tickled a great deal. This continued throughout the day, not only in the halls, but in the classrooms. Cindy was definitely beginning to feel more empowered about wearing these outfits, but she hated how it left her belly exposed to all sorts of tickling from all sorts of people. The day went by as usual, and when it finally ended, Cindy meet up with Sarah and her friend at the Campus Quad. Cindy was almost becoming used to the stares from all the men, and some women as well.
“Hey!” said Cindy cheerfully, introducing herself to the girl, “I'm Cindy!”
“Christine,” said the blonde girl, smiling also, holding out her hand which Cindy took. Cindy took a moment to examine her. She was tall and slender, with straight blonde hair down to her breasts, and deep blue eyes. She was, for all intents and purposes, quiet beautiful. For description's sake, she looked a lot like Marissa Miller, the only difference being her eye color. She wore a tight purple tank top that was short enough to reveal about an inch above her pierced bellybutton, overtop what looked like a red bikini top, and a pair of tight white jeans, with red high heels.
“So we both are new Squad members, huh?” said Cindy, as the three girls made their way down the street to the Movie Theater.
“Yes! So it seems,” said Christine, “Do you have any previous experience cheerleading?”
“Once in high school, me and Sarah tried it out but the girls were too snobby for our tastes.”
“Ah, yes,” said Christine, “I believe Sarah mentioned that to me.”
The girls continued talking, with Sarah interjecting every once and a while. Cindy ended up discovering she had a lot in common with Christine, and she immediately took a liking to her. They soon reached the movie theater, and ended up decided upon a new comedy that was playing, hoping to have a few laughs. The girls bought some snacks and drinks, and made their way into the theater, which to their surprise was quiet full. To their unfortunate sadness, they were unable to find three seats together. Eventually they happened upon two open seats on the furthest left side, middle, of the theater.
“Why don't you two sit together?” asked Sarah, “It's only for a couple of hours, and besides, you two just met, I'm sure you have a lot of things to talk about.” Cindy could have sworn she saw a grin on her face when she said that, but the dim lighting in the theater made her unsure. The girls eventually decided it was the best idea they had, and made their way into the seats. Cindy took the wall seat, and Christine sat on her right. After a while of some chatting, the lights dimmed out completely, and the movie began. Cindy noticed that Christine kept eyeing her up, and it made her a little self-conscious, so she began to move around awkwardly in her seat. Eventually, Cindy called her out on it.
“What is it?” whispered Cindy, “Do I have something on my shirt?”
“No,” said Christine, her gaze upon her still, “You're just really beautiful–I can't keep my eyes off you.” To Cindy's surprise, she felt herself blush at this.
“Why am I blushing?! She's a girl!” Cindy mentally chastised herself. But despite her self-punishment, Cindy couldn't get over a feeling she was begin to have...there was something about this girl. It was easy to get lost in her eyes...Cindy looked away immediately, and paid attention to the movie, ridding these thoughts from her mind.
After a moment, when Cindy had almost forgotten what had just occurred, she felt an arm wrap around her bare shoulder, and Cindy was shocked to see that Christine had draped her arm around her. To Cindy's continued surprise, she found herself unable to move, as if she was held still by this girl's touch, as if she was under some sort of spell.
“Ssssh,” said Christine, whispering into Cindy's ear seductively, “Let me take care of you.” Christine wore a grin that could most definitely be described as lascivious.
Cindy, still unable to move, watched through the dim light coming off the movie screen, as Christine slowly, and delicately placed her hand on Cindy's flat, and exposed, tummy.
“I hear you're very ticklish here,” whispered Christine, “I like ticklish girls, especially one's as pretty as you.” Cindy felt herself blush again. What the hell is going on?
Cindy felt Christine begin to spider her fingers along her tummy, causing a stream of giggles to escape her mouth. People just thought she was laughing at the movie.
“Try to keep it in until there’s a funny part, okay Sweetie?” said Christine with a giggle, lightly dancing her fingers along Cindy's tummy. “I love your belly, it's so soft and smooth. I love the feeling of it quivering under my touch. Makes me feel powerful.”
Cindy felt herself squirming, but not struggling. She couldn't explain why she wasn't just lifting her hand into the air and smacking Christine across the face. She began to laugh out loud, just as everyone else in the theater did, as Christine began to pick up the tickle motion, exploiting every ticklish area of her tummy and sides, even her lower ribs.
“So...ticklish...” moaned Christine, “So soft, too. I could tickle your belly for hours, my love.” Cindy could do nothing but sit there and take the continued sensual tickle session she was receiving from Christine. Christine expertly timed her tickling with the laughter of the audience, increasing the speed of her spidering, or going for a particularly sensitive area just as they all began to roar with laughter. Cindy didn't even know what was going on in the movie at this point, she just laughed along with the tickling sensations on her tummy.
“Such a small little button,” said Christine, a finger tracing circles around Cindy's outie bellybutton, “I love outie bellybuttons, they are just asking to be pushed. They cry out for attention. Innies are great, but outie’s are so exotic…so…unique. What about you Cindy, does your bellybutton want attention?” Cindy shook her head no back and forth, unable to do anything but laugh. “I think it does, it's so bare, so vulnerable, so delicate, sticking out like that, it's begging me to tickle it, screaming for it,” continued Christine, “Now tell me: What does this button do?”
With that, she poked Cindy's bellybutton, causing her to yelp and let out a long stream of laughter.
“Oh it's a very ticklish bellybutton, isn't it?” whispered Christine again into Cindy's ear, tickling her there, sending a shiver down her spine. She began to stroke and rub it, sending ticklish sensations all throughout her body. Cindy was in hell, once again, at the mercy of someone she barely even knew. The part that scared her: she was willingly submitting to this mercy. After a few moments of rubbing and scratching at Cindy's outie, she stopped, and began to lightly rub her stomach. She began cooing into Cindy's ear, sending shivers down her spin.
"I just love bellybuttons..." Christine continued, "You know that the religion of Omphalos worships the female bellybutton? I learned it in my Social Studies class," Christine continued talking, lightly tracing around Cindy's bellybutton, drawing lines over top of it, causing Cindy to giggle and laugh. "They say the soul is housed within the bellybutton," she continued, "and that stimulating the bellybutton is the greatest form of pleasure possible...they had many rituals for doing this, and one of them was tickling it. The head priestess, who was considered to the human form of the goddess, would be held down and tickled in her bellybutton for hours. My, what I would give to be a part of one of those cultures...you know...they had a very special ritual for tickling the bellybutton...I wonder if your bellybutton will like it..."
Slowly, Christine, began to lean down, lowering her face closer and closer to Cindy's bare tummy. To Cindy's horror, she sat completely still while Christine opened her mouth and began to lick her lips, slowly approaching her quivering tummy. Cindy tried to beg for mercy, but she found herself unable to talk...all she could do was watch as Christine's mouth slowly got closer and closer to her poor, defenseless bellybutton. Cindy watched in horror as Christine stuck out her tongue, and slowly licked across the top of her outie nub. The resulting ticklish sensations were unlike anything Cindy had ever experienced in her life. Her bellybutton nerves were screaming with ticklishness. Cindy would have been begging, but to her surprise, she had nothing but a smile on her face as she threw her head back and laughed in ticklish agony.
Christine kept on licking Cindy's bellybutton, wiggling her tongue back and forth in sporadic motions. She danced her fingers up and down Cindy's sides as she tickled her, causing her to shake her hips back and forth. Soon, she stopped her licking, leaning up her ear once again, keeping up her tickling on her sides. "Your bellybutton tastes delicious, my dear," she said, "and I love how your hips shake when I lightly spider your sides. It makes you look like your trying to belly dance for me!" Cindy was going insane, and to her utter and horrible shock...she was beginning to feel something she never thought she would. She could feel the sexual tension growing inside her, her entire body becoming warm...her womanhood becoming wet. Cindy couldn't help it, she was in a state of ticklish bliss, and she hated every moment of it.
Finally, the movie was approaching its end, and Christine began to ease up on her tickling, going from intense, sensual tickles, to light caresses, causing only giggles to come out of her mouth. "F-f-fuck you," said Cindy finally, still sitting completely still while Christine rubbed her smooth, silky, belly.
"Oh? You want to?" asked Christine with a wink. Cindy refused to speak again.
Finally, the movie did end, and as the audience stood up, Cindy noticed a few of the people who had been sitting around her eyeing her up and whispering to their friends. Cindy noted that Christine had stopped tickling her, but still had her arm wrapped around her. Cindy grabbed her hand and threw her arm away, standing up and marching out of the aisle, and straight out of the theater, not even stopping to wait for her... "friends." Something had happened to her tonight, something she could not explain. For the first time in Cindy's life, she had...enjoyed being tickled.
After another dreamless night, Cindy awoke, yet again. Cindy went through her bags and picked out a new belly baring outfit for the day: a pair of hip huggers, and a dark gray sports bra, with the intention of hitting the gym after her classes. She was quick about getting out of the room and into her first classes, avoiding as much contact with Sarah as possible. She really wanted to be alone. She tried as hard as she could to avoid thinking about what had happened at the movie theater the night before. She couldn't help but find herself drawn more and more to thinking about it. Did she really enjoy it? She had never once liked being tickled before. As the day went on, she found as she was being tickled and poked by students who walked past her, she was grinning to herself...enjoying it. She was always quick to shove the thoughts from her head, but deep down she knew she was just delaying facing them.
After school ended, Cindy returned to her dorm and grabbed her iPod. Since it was a little chilly out, she grabbed her official cheerleading sweatshirt, but she left it completely unzipped so that her tummy and bellybutton were still in full view. Cindy was almost ashamed to admit it, having been such a modest girl her entire life, but she was really beginning to enjoy all the stares her tummy got her. She noticed a cute guy walking past her eye her up, his eyes lustfully drinking in her tummy. She even teased him by arching her back and stretching as she past him. She didn't have to look back to know he was still watching her. Cindy smiled to herself, but then quickly yelled at herself, but not even she could lie to herself that she hadn't enjoyed it. She could barely imagine what a belly dancer felt like... All those people... staring at her stomach. Cindy almost drooled at the thought...
Cindy was snapped back to reality when she noticed she had finally reached the gym. She took off her sweatshirt and stored it into one of the lockers in the back. Before walking out of the locker room, she took a moment to eye herself up in the mirror. She stared at her bare stomach for a moment, focusing in on her little bellybutton cap. She couldn't help but admire the flat, smooth, skin of her belly, accented by the little cap at the center. She took her index finger, and lightly brings the tip of it to the little cap. The moment her fingertip brushes her navel skin, she doubles over in giggles, the tickling sensation racing through her bellybutton. She quickly collected herself when she heard what sounded like a group of giggling girls entering the locker room. She left as fast as she could, a red blush creeping across her face.
Cindy's went through her usual workout routine, hitting the treadmills first. She noticed three girls leave the locker room, and she immediately panicked when she realized who it was-Christine and Sarah! Cindy couldn't tell who the third girl was from this distance, but she didn't wait around to find out. She ran from the treadmill, attracting a few peculiar stares, and headed directly for the back room of the gym, which was set up like a dance/gymnastics room. It had a padded floor and long mirrors along the wall, as well as numerous pieces of gymnastics equipment. Cindy was horrified to discover that the girls were headed her way. She felt ridiculous running. She frantically looked around for a place to hide, when she spotted what looked like a janitor's closet on the other side of the room. Quickly, she rushed to it and slid inside, leaving the door open a crack so that she could see out of it. Her heart was racing so fast she could feel it in her throat. Her hands were shaking.
Just then, Christine and Sarah made their way into the room, laughing and joking around with a rather nervous looking third girl. Cindy immediately recognized who it was-Mary! Mary was another girl from the cheer squad, with a tight, gorgeous, body and beautiful blonde hair. She was pretty much an exact replica of fashion model Doutzen Kroes, in fact she may have been even more beautiful. She was wearing a revealing workout set, a green and black sports bra with matching green and black short shorts. She had her arms wrapped around her midsection, clearly not used to wearing such revealing clothes. Cindy couldn't help but feel some sympathy for the girl, but what exactly was going on here? Sarah and Christine were also wearing belly-baring outfits. Sarah had on a pair of yoga shorts and a cropped tank top, and Christine was wearing a lime green tank top, cut just above her adorable tummy, showing off her pierced navel, and a pair of black short shorts.
"...and that's how you do a cartwheel!" said Christine, placing her hands on her hips in a proud fashion. "Do you think you can do that?" Mary looked slightly unsure.
"I-I don't know," said Mary, "could you show me an example first?"
"Certainly!" said Christine, motioning to Sarah. Sarah looked at Mary with a smile, and made a small sideways-running start across the padded floor. Jumping to the side, she performed what was could be considered a flawless cartwheel. Cindy couldn't help but feel proud of her best friend, she had taught her well.
"There! Simple!" said Sarah, walking up to Mary, "Now you try!" Mary didn't look too enthusiastic. She offered a half smile, put her arms at her side, and started an awkward run. She jumped to the side like Sarah had, landing a perfect handstand, but faltering on her hands. Before she could land her feet back down, her elbows buckled, and she fell the ground.
"Ow!" cried out Mary in pain, rubbing her elbows, "that hurt."
"Are you okay?" asked Sarah, helping her up.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Okay," said Christine, thinking to herself, "Let’s try something a little easier...how about a handstand?" Cindy noticed her give Sarah a wicked grin. She didn't like where this was going. Mary was oblivious to Christine's face, and simply nodded her head in agreement. She was about to go straight into a handstand, but Sarah stopped her.
"No, no!" said Sarah, "do it against the wall!"
"You mean the mirror?" Mary asked.
"Yeah, exactly."
Mary just shrugged and walked over the mirror, carefully lining up a handstand, and going into it, her back to the wall with her stomach facing towards the two girls. She wasn't even leaning against the wall.
"Like this?" she asked.
"Perfect," said Christine, as she and Cindy walked over to her, "Now let’s see how long you can hold that."
"Oh, that's easy," said Mary, "I'm really good with handstands!"
"Why don't we test that?" asked Sarah, an evil grin on her face.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, nothing," said Christine, wearing an equally evil grin, "you wouldn't happen to be, ticklish, would you?" Cindy saw the look of horror on Mary's face, and before she could pull out of the handstand, Sarah grabbed her legs and held them against the wall, forcing her to stay in the handstand.
"My, my, my," said Christine, eyeing Mary up and down, "what a vulnerable position you have yourself in here, my dear!"
"What the hell do you think you’re doing?!" shouted Mary, "Let go of me!" She was kicking her legs out, but Sarah's grip was firm.
“Oh, sweetheart, you aren’t going anywhere!” said Sarah. Christine’s gaze was locked on Mary’s exposed stomach, which was taut and firm due to the position she was in.
“What a lovely tummy you have, my dear,” said Christine lasciviously, “I can tell you must work out quite a bit!" She began lightly grazing her nails along the toned washboard of Mary’s belly. Mary let out a gasp, immediately sucking in her stomach.
“D-don’t do that! Stop!” shouted Mary. Christine ignored her.
“It’s so soft, and smooth!” said Christine, her fingers tracing along her abs, “and I love this little bellybutton you have here! It’s so exotic looking!” Christine began lazily tracing small circles around Mary's exposed bellybutton. "Let takes a closer look at it shall we?" Mary was struggling to break free at this point.
"No! Let me go you freaks!" said Mary, shaking her legs and twisting her body as hard as she could. Christine knelt down on her knees, her fact perfectly aligned with Mary's tummy.
"Wow, Mary!" she said, admiring her stomach at a now much closer range, “your bellybutton is so shallow, like it's almost an outie! All of the folds and wrinkles are just right here, asking to be tickled!" When Christine said the word, "tickled," Mary's upside down expression instantly became one of fear.
"Wait… no… okay I'm sorry.... I'll practice more... what do you guys want? Please don't tickle my bellybutton...not my bellybutton..." said Mary. Her pleas went unheard however, as Christine, wearing a devilish grin, slowly slide her fingernail into the shallow depths of Mary's bellybutton. As Christine applied almost loving attention to lightly tracing the little folds of Mary's bellybutton, the results were instantaneous. Mary began to buck and scream and laugh all at once, a few pleas escaping her laughing lips. Her whole tummy quivered at Christine's touch, and Mary tried with all her might to shake her belly away from Christine's probing fingernail. Christine was too fast however, keeping her fingernail perfectly inside Mary's bellybutton, lightly scratching at the mounds of ticklish nerve endings to be found at the bottom. Christine and Sarah seemed incredibly pleased with themselves. Cindy felt horrified. She sympathized greatly with Mary. She wasn't about to leave her to be tormented like this.

woaaaaaaa ... superb story ... love that!
amazing ... keep continue

I hope one day this story is completed. It's one of my favorites now as well :).

This one would be great to see continued someday, left off at a really good spot

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back