• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever happened to Aussietickler?

Do you remember Aussietickler or its related stores?

• yeah

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • nope

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

hellenberg

TMF Regular
There used to be a producer by that name (alternate spacing sometimes evident on videos floating around) that might or might not have gone through various changes in leadership over a period of about a decade; most of the more recent videos attributed to them have featured Asian models. It used to be that their clips4sale store was at the following link (now defunct, it underwent a name change to "AT - Woman vs Woman Tickling" when they split off various other clips4sale stores dealing with specific models / situations), but that's gone now. (Some parts of this are still visible via Google cache and the Wayback Machine, but no AT-affiliated store is currently extant.) Recently, though, someone's started a new site called "TickleModelDirectory" featuring videos of similar style and with at least some models that I remember but under different names.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/97093/Cat6-TICKLING/TickleModelDirectory#startingpoint

Anyhow, can anybody hit me with the history of this particular producer? There's the early era, the middle era with models like Souka and Carmie (the latter of whom is the subject of a video in a swimming pool that's been mirrored on various websites), and the later era with models like Shahzee and an unnamed lesbian. It's all a mite confusing to me, especially since it seems like a lot of clips may be lost for good except for those who acquired them earlier, and whoever ran the AT account on these forums has been inactive for literally years.

(It's noted that a lot of the models in the middle period also appeared in non-fetish roles on KillerAsianBabes.com and I think another site, probably run by the same people.)

Last edited:
I remember them.

They had the normal short run of a producer in that period. Made some stuff. Some interesting, then faded away. Probably stopped for all the usual reasons. Best bet? Life got busy and the hobby no longer fit and as it probably only broke even it went overboard.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back