• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/12/15]* Lindsay's Fashionably Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Lindsay is a 5'8 with a size 8.5 shoe Ukranian fashion model that we met during New York Fashion Week. She admitted that runway shows can get rather repetitious and was interested in doing a different project that would be full of fun and laughs. Once we described it to her she was in and decided to give it a try. After a brie introduction,we start off with light feather and feather tip tickling on Lindsay's highly arched, ultra smooth bare soles, provoking subtle giggles. Little does she know we are just getting started. We quickly discover that using the brush especially on Lindsay's soles is too much for her as is evident from the agony on her face. With her arms suspended above her head, we show no mercy as Lindsay's legs, thighs, ribs and underarms are tickled relentlessly. Within minutes she admits she can't handle it and wants it to stop, but that isn't happening. We bring out the toe ties and apply baby oil, making the brush tickling more unbearable for Lindsay. During her post-project commentary, she admits that she never smiled or laughed so much in her life and kept up good spirits about it despite the agony she was in.

Lindsay has a little bit of the fashion model attitude about her, which makes subjecting her to tickle torture all the more inciting. She kept a positive attitude about it but as the tickling progressed you could tell it was becoming too much for her to handle by her facial expressions and laugh. Any request to stop went ignored, forcing her to be humbled by the tickling. With her classy look, well-kept soles and genuine laugh I think you will all enjoy this clip.

STATS

Length: 24 Minutes ( 16 Feet Only, 11 Upper Only )
Starring: Lindsay Kozlovich
Shoe Size: 8.5
Relevant Sequels: None
Lindsay’s Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Lindsay's Fashionably Ticklish - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• lft-hires4.jpg
    lft-hires4.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 847
  • lft-hrs1-1.jpg
    lft-hrs1-1.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 1,291
  • lft-hrs5-1.jpg
    lft-hrs5-1.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 497
  • lft-hrs11-1.jpg
    lft-hrs11-1.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 909
  • lindsays_fashionably_ticklish_preview_forum.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,095
i happy to see that your still making videos and bringing in new models like lindsay she has cute laugh smile and super ticklish cant wait to see more videos.

Definately am and I am glad you enjoy the quality we provide. Lindsay is a good example of the caliber of ladies you will find in our store. Hope you enjoyed the video :).

i happy to see that your still making videos and bringing in new models like lindsay she has cute laugh smile and super ticklish cant wait to see more videos.

OMG Darth you've been doing this for how long and still make the most amazing videos! :)

You wouldn't happen to have a soles close-up of this gorgeous gal like inthe old days, would you? Holy cow, her feet are incredible!!!!

Thanks man!!

Hey Rat! Long time no talk buddy :).

Firstly, thank you for the kind compliments! I'm a firm believer in quality and sticking to your values, so it's refreshing to see in a world that has gone sideways there are those who value what it is we do so I thank you very much for that.

I do have the photo you speak of actually, but the lighting is a little off on it and thats why I posted the thumbnail instead, because it gives the soles a truer representation than the still I initially shot.

Her feet are very ideal I think. Very soft and arched and genuine.

OMG Darth you've been doing this for how long and still make the most amazing videos! :)

You wouldn't happen to have a soles close-up of this gorgeous gal like inthe old days, would you? Holy cow, her feet are incredible!!!!

Thanks man!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back