• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Rowdy" Ronda Rousey is ticklish

The_Darkweb

From Rolling Stone Magazine:

Rousey really is complex, maybe even bordering on an amusingly appealing weirdo. She suffers from constant nightmares about zombie attacks. Is "deathly ticklish. I will turn into a fucking ninja if you try to tickle me." Steals spoons from restaurants and in so doing is overjoyed. Worries what you will think if you look closely at the panties on the floor in her place, as in, "He probably thinks I got raped by Wolverine last night because my dog munches on the crotch of all my underwear, and they have teeth marks in them and, like, yeah, I don't have a weird fetish or stainless-steel anything going on down there.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/ronda-rousey-the-worlds-most-dangerous-woman-20150528

I just passed this info onto Holy Holm (Ronda's next opponent) who know, maybe she'll try it.

Evidently it's in the Sept 2013 issue of Maxim to.

Maxim Magazine:

Q: Which of these illegal MMA moves would you be more opposed to becoming legal: hair pulling or tickling?

A: Tickling! I’m unbelievably ticklish. When I was a little kid, my sisters would hold me down and tickle me until I peed my pants. I’m so traumatised that I go straight-up f—king ninja when people try to tickle me.

http://www.maxim.com.au/archives/3875

Attachments

• rondarousey_maxim_sept2013_2.jpg
    rondarousey_maxim_sept2013_2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 347
  • rondarousey_maxim_sept2013_5.png
    rondarousey_maxim_sept2013_5.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Pretty old news but still always a fun read

Really, makes you wonder just how much she hates it. Best thing imo is, she's stronger then most women so she could really fight back in a tickle fight, that makes thing more interesting ;)

stronger than most women???????????????????????????????????????????????????? i'm pretty sure she's stronger than most period...if she does inead hate it as much as she has been saying over and over anyone who tries to tickle her is losing a hand...

stronger than most women???????????????????????????????????????????????????? i'm pretty sure she's stronger than most period...if she does inead hate it as much as she has been saying over and over anyone who tries to tickle her is losing a hand...

You are very misguided on the physical capabilities of women vs men. Ronda is actually opposed to fighting a transgendered MMA sighting the differences in male bone structure and muscularity. it is very unlikely she could beat a male MMA fighter unless he held back because of her being a woman.

2 things here.

1- He didn't say anything about her being stronger than or capable of beating a male MMA fighter. He was only referring to her physical strength in terms or people in general - as it relates to someone like, say you, trying to tickle her...and he skill and strength being enough to overpower you.

2- she absolutely could be MANY male MMA fighters. If you know anything about her style or abilities, he skill level in Judo and grappling alone is more than enough to allow her to not only beat, but destroy, a lot of male MMA fighters. No need for them to hold back...

If you include part-time local yokels fighting at flea markets and national guard armories, sure she could beat a lot of male fighters. But she couldn't beat any full-time, dedicated male fighters.

Honestly, I like Ronda Rousey, she's a great fighter, but she's a great fighter in a very thin division. She's the modern day Joe Louis with her very own Bum of the Month Club.

2 things here.

1- He didn't say anything about her being stronger than or capable of beating a male MMA fighter. He was only referring to her physical strength in terms or people in general - as it relates to someone like, say you, trying to tickle her...and he skill and strength being enough to overpower you.

2- she absolutely could be MANY male MMA fighters. If you know anything about her style or abilities, he skill level in Judo and grappling alone is more than enough to allow her to not only beat, but destroy, a lot of male MMA fighters. No need for them to hold back...

Wether or not they need to hold back isn't the point. in most of these mixed gender fights (boxing mostly) the women win do to the males holding back because they are fighting women, and because they aren't putting the best male against the best female. I know I would not feel comfortable in that situation. if you win you're a "woman beater" if you lose "You lost to a girl" nobody cares who that woman is only that she beat you.

Last edited:
Rousey fights at 135. She beats most EVERYBODY at that weight class. Against a 200lb trained male its apples and oranges. That's all.

Rousey fights at 135. She beats most EVERYBODY at that weight class. Against a 200lb trained male its apples and oranges. That's all.

That's exactly it, it's about size. For someone who's 5'7" and weighs 135 pounds, she's incredibly powerful.

She beats literally everybody in her weight class, and everybody in whatever weight class she moves to so she can find an opponent. She's completely undefeated. Sports Illustrated declared her the "most dominant athlete on the planet." Not because she could magically beat up a 200 pound man, but because when you remove size from the equation, there is nobody else like her, period.

Boxers don't fight outside of their weight class either (which is around a 5 pound range), and those are often big powerful guys who could beat the crap out of a non-boxer twice their size as a general rule.

Size is an enormous factor in your odds of winning a fight, if the skill level is more or less equal. When two boxers fight, obviously one of them is going to turn out to have been more skilled, but it's a relatively even match if they're the same size. But in the history of professional boxing, a 135 pound man has never been asked to fight a 150 pound man, and a 175 pound man has never been asked to fight a 190 pound man, and the reason is obvious - the littler guy has ZERO chance of winning.

It's just not a fight when one person has a reach advantage, a height advantage, more mass behind every punch being thrown, and more mass resisting the force of every punch coming in.

But if you put Rousey in the ring with a lightweight - a skinny little guy her size, she'd roll over him like he wasn't there.

Skill is more important than weight. back in the early days of MMA, there were 200lb guys beating guys weighing well over 300lbs. :headbang:

Who cares about all this! I want to see her tickled crazy! :woot:

Last edited:
Skill is more important than weight. back in the early days of MMA, there were 200lb guys beating guys weighing well over 300lbs. :headbang:

That's true, the heavyweight division tends to be 200+ so you see a lot more range in size. And fighters, including Rousey, go up and down weight classes in order to make a match. But surely there's a limit to that. Would you expect a fighter who weighs 135 to fight someone who weighs 170?

Nope. it was interesting and entertaining back in the day, but it makes for much better fights with the different weight classes now. :rockon:

If that is the case why won't Ronda fight that transgendered person. She says it's because their bone structure & muscles are still that of a man's and that wouldn't be a fair fight.

The truth is men are built different, we are more durable, weight class be dammed. You put her in the cage with a man who isn't afraid to go at her like she's a man & she will lose.

If that is the case why won't Ronda fight that transgendered person. She says it's because their bone structure & muscles are still that of a man's and that wouldn't be a fair fight.

The truth is men are built different, we are more durable, weight class be dammed. You put her in the cage with a man who isn't afraid to go at her like she's a man & she will lose.

It's because she's a professional fighter making her living this way. What she actually said was that it's an unfair advantage to have been born male, because of the big testosterone burst in puberty, BUT that she felt confident that she could still beat her ass.

I didn't read her book, but I assume there's no mention of the tickle torture she received at the hands of her sisters, since no one has mentioned it here. But I will hold out some hope that they include a quick mention or scene depicting tickling in the film based on her book.

Her little sister is going to play the young Ronda, I hear, which would suck if there is tickling since she's a minor.

She should have to date multiple guys at once so she doesn't have an unfair advantage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back