• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur Bodybuilder Stripper: A new beginning.

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Most of this just happened tonight. It is really just a beginning. So I am going to start this now. I think it will be an ongoing story.

About 6 years ago after my divorce, it was not unusual for me to make my rounds at the local strip clubs. Just for fun. With some of my friends. I refused to go when I was married (20 years). But it was fun. Lead to some tickling stories too. But I've been off the strip club scene for years now. Just not a good way to spend money.

Anyway, on Saturday I was on my way home, driving, from an out of town trip. For some reason, I stopped by the strip club. Wow. Things had changed a bit over the years. And I didn't recognize anyone. I stayed for about an hour. Not long. I made a mental note about a couple of the new ladies. Wow. And one was a bodybuilder. I went to the stage for a couple of her performances. But I had to go and she was busy. I told her that she was spectacular...and that I would come back.

I came back today after work.

So. There she is. And she is still spectacular. She didn't remember me from the other night. No worries. When she went to the stage, I was the only one there. I enjoyed the show. Tipped her well and she thanked me. Excellent. I decided to hang out for a while. When it was her turn again...I was right there. The only person at the stage. Great. But this time, I asked her for a couple of private dances. She was happy to go there...she had only been "dancing" for three months. $50 a song nude; $40 a song topless. Okay...let go for it all. Pricey. But I wanted to see what she was working with. Sure enough, she took her panties off. And let's just say that she has a pretty good sized clitoris. I'm impressed. Let the dances begin.

I tend to be polite. I don't start grabbing or touching...I start with keeping my hands to myself. Like I always do. She has her back to me...pressing against my chest. And then she reaches down and grabs both of my hands...and places them firmly on her breasts. She's saying "Don't be shy, Grab em, baby!' Excellent. Her nipples began to get hard as I played with them gently between my fingers. Soon, she turned around...and put those things in my face. I'm loving it. And sure enough...she positions one of her nipples in my mouth. Good. I know how to work with that. I swirled around the left nipple with my tongue. When her nipple was fully erect, I suckled a little bit...but used my teeth to sort of scrape lightly and tease. Hinted at a bite, but never did bite. She exhaled hard and then put her right nipple in my mouth. "Yeah", she said softly. "Yes, Yes, Yes'. Excellent. Seems like she is enjoying herself. I know I am.

So now my hands are in play. But I take it easy for the first song. I intended to do two songs. With the second song, she guides my hands again. I go with it. She is really into having those breasts fondled. I am happy to oblige. But I work in a different strategy too. When she turns her back to me...and then leans in...I place both hands under her hair...on the back of her neck. I move down and caress her traps. Then shoulders. I move down her arms to her biceps. Just caressing...lightly all the way. She seems to like it. But then it is clear that she wants me on those nipples again. So she turns around to face me and puts a nipple in my mouth. She shuddered this time...just a little bit. Not an orgasm at all (that was not going to be happening tonight)...but she was clearly into it. I moved my hands down to her thighs and caressed them. She took my hands and put them on her breast again...(a theme, huh?) Excellent. The song has about 45 seconds left. So I trace a finger from one of her breasts...down her abs. I take time to trace the details of her abs as I move down the center of her chest to her navel. I place my index finger in her navel and trace around lightly. I'm looking at her face the whole time. I notice a little quiver in her lip.

"Oh!" I say..."Seems to me that you are ticklish!" She tries to resist and deny for about 5 seconds. Then she busts out laughing while I am playing with her belly button. It is a nice laugh too. She laughs about her laughing. She says to me that she was trying to play it off. But clearly her face was contorting so it was obvious, she said. "I am definitely ticklish" So I said, "Excellent. I think that is sexy. Strong girl who is ticklish. Amazing. I think I want to see where else you are ticklish. I move my hands up either side of her waist...searching for spots. Sides. Ribs. Nope. I pause at her breasts again...giving them the attention she wants. Her arms are raised and her lats are spread in front of me...so I dig into her under arms...and she shouts with laughter. She is both laughing and giggling. But dag...the song is ended. Shit.

So. I do another song. I tickled her a bit more at the beginning of the third song. But i had just met her...I didn't want to focus on the tickling. Soon enough, she stood up on the couch and turned her back to me again. Her butt is in my face. And she has (muscle) tricks that she shows off. She puts my hand on her butt cheeks. Yep. I can work with that. So I explore. Caressing. Coming close to the labia and clit. But slow. I don't want to cross any lines that she is not into. But I use my fingers to touch and play. Sure enough, she is getting wet. I didn't go for any digital penetration. But my fingers were almost all over her. And she was not moving or shooing me away. In fact, she was making sure that her butt was in my face. Excellent. And I tried not to abuse the privilege. I teased and played...but didn't try to really do anything serious. I was tempted though. But discretion is usually the better part of valor.

She turns back around to face me. Smiling a big smile. Back to the breasts. Then she reaches down with her own hands, cups both breasts and says, "Watch this". She starts licking her nipples. And she laughs and said..."I couldn't do that before the implants". She was so proud. Excellent. Well. It's coming to about the end of the third song. So I work in some tickling. She is laughing and laughing. And still grinning when I stop. She leans over and kisses my cheek and then sort of tongues the side of my neck. Then she kisses my forehead. LOL. Ok. One more song. Damn. LOL.

Last song. By now, we sort of have a pattern. Good. I'm learning what she likes. She turns her back to me again. Butt in my face. Eye level and then a little lower. So this time I have been fingering her clit...gently from behind. Playing with her labia just a bit too. And then, bold move...I use my tongue. When my tongue hits her clit...she leans back into me a bit...but only a bit. She's still wet...but when I start to try and get her off...she moves out of the reach $200.

But we are still talking. She talks about her upcoming events. I tell her that I actually have an old friend who place in the top 10 of Ms Olympia...twice. She talked about her plans for her career. She told me the upcoming dates. She asked for my number and said that she would call me when she would be at the club and also let me know the dates and locations of her events. She told me her schedule at the club too. "Chloe" said that I was fun, and that I should think about being a regular with her.

Well.

Unless I win the lottery, I won't really be a regular. I'm not living that way.

But actually, I might stop by and check her out sometimes. She is hella ticklish. And she is pretty. And she has a sexy laugh. And she was smiling really good with the tickling. I like that. I will check it out.

And...I will actually come see her competitions if she lets me know.

Either way...I think there is some tickling in the future for both of us. We will see. And I will let you know.

Sounds like you really had a great time with her. :bouncybou Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Alpha, I love your writing styles. For me, I can't imagine anything more boring than a strip club. But you put your reader right there . . . love your short sentences and fragments. Excellent. This is one of the few stories I'll return to. Thanks.

Well. Day two. She calls me "the navel tickler".

So she sent a text message last night and then today. She let me know that she had a great time and would be back in the club today during happy hour. I think she is trying to build up a set of "regular" clients, if you know what I mean. But I was up for it. I came by. We had a couple of drinks and talked. She was telling all about her athletic background and plans to become a pro bodybuilder. She showed me pictures of herself in competition form. I showed her pictures of my old friend who had placed in the top 10 Ms Olympia twice. Then, I showed her a picture of me way back in the day when I was fit and doing some bodybuilding too. She had to dance on stage, so I followed her. No one else came to the stage so we mostly kept talking and showing each other pictures. Then we went upstairs for some private dances.

This time we kinda know each other. She gets right to it. She starts the same way as yesterday. She really has a thing for her breasts. I guess I wasn't squeezing hard enough because she was forceful and insistent with my hands right away. She nodded her head when I finally started manhandling those babies. She started breathing hard too. Excellent.

So then she turns around...with her butt in my face. "How many dances today?' she asks. I say "two". She nods her head. This time she is definitely pushing her butt and genitals into my face. It was funny, because I usually start pretty slow. I laid back a little bit...playing with her with my fingers. But she leaned way into me. I get it. I get it. She is wet pretty fast. And her scent is nice. I have my tongue on her stuff. I feel her clit get hard on my tongue. Amazing. One song was over. And she kept going with her bottom on my face. She would pull away slightly every now and then...I got the feeling that she didn't want to cum in the club. No problem. I'm following her lead. I use my hands and trace all of her muscles. Almost like a muscle worship thing. (Although that's not quite my fetish). She would flex and push against my hands. Nice. Second song is over.

She keeps going. Turns around to face me. She straddles my waist and grabs my hands to her breasts again. Cool. But I trace her breasts and nipples for about 20 seconds...then let my hands take a tour of her body again. I start with her neck. Soft caress. She throws back her hair and moves it out of the way of my hands so that I have better access. She loves the soft touch. Now I trace my finger down her midsection...and I am going for the belly button. She knows what is coming. I still go slow though. My finger is in her navel...but soft, gentle tracing. I keep my eyes on her pretty face the whole time. her face contorts a little in anticipation; a little smirk is there. Then more contortions while I am swirling that finger around. What a smile. Mouth open, slight grin and smile...and then I put a little more pressure on with my finger...and she laughs a great laugh. Then she shivers a bit and giggles. She grabs my hand and moves it away though. "See? You are my little navel tickler, huh? You like that. Making me laugh." She is smiling and grinning. Excellent.

Then she puts her breasts in my face. And she wants me on her nipple. So I am right there. A little suckle. Tongue swirling. Her nipple gets hard in my mouth. Then I am using my teeth again. Nipping at her. Tugging gently. When I hit the right spot she shivers again. "Shit!' She breathes. "You do that." Just as I get to her other nipple, it's the end of the 3rd song. So I stop. "Thank you" I said. She was smiling. I think she was hoping for more but I'm not really trying to spend $200 a night on some lap dances.

It was fun though. She's trying to go pro (bodybuilding) in a few months. I will go check her out at one of the local competitions. I told her that I would not be up in the club on a regular basis...but that I would stop in every now and then. We will see what happens.

I am hoping to turn her into a tickling friend in the future. I might see her at the club one more time in the next four weeks and then once for her competition.

I don't really think that she is so much into me except for a few things. I am gentle with her (she reads it as "shy"), I talk to her, I can make her laugh. I think she likes the idea of a guy appreciating (read, "Worshiping") her body. She puts a lot of work into her body (she says she was at the club last night until 3am, went to bed at 4am and then was in the gym by 8:30 am for lifting and cardio). Whatever. LOL. That's cool.

I'm gonna tickle her though. Wait and see. Old as I am (twice her age). My goal is to have her start giggling as soon as she sees me.

Oh. One more thing.

I saw one of the strippers that I used to know years ago at the club yesterday. "Holly". We had a strip club thing going on a few years back. I didn't get to spend time with her...but she saw me with this young lady and smiled at me across the room...and nodded her head. I bet she will have said something to her and compared notes. That's great. I think I have a good reputation as a nice guy. I tip well. Don't ask for anything. Try to treat the ladies well.

So we will see. Might not be a lot of action in the next few months. But I think a tickling foundation is being set. Hopefully

Alpha, I love your writing styles. For me, I can't imagine anything more boring than a strip club. But you put your reader right there . . . love your short sentences and fragments. Excellent. This is one of the few stories I'll return to. Thanks.

Well. Thanks. I actually think that I am too long-winded. But I appreciate it. I will keep you all posted if things develop. But I have already had some fun.

Sounds like you really had a great time with her. :bouncybou Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Too much fun. I didn't really plan to go back so soon...but when she texted me, I was intrigued. It's probably just a cash thing...I'm a pretty good 'mark" I guess. But it's cool. She is pretty and fit. And nice. And most importantly...ticklish.

Okay

Boring Update

Saw her a couple of times again. Same as before. We have a little routine going. I will be seeing her outside the club next month. As a fan and supporter. Nice. I do think she is enjoying the tickling thing. It seems to be a thing for me...not so much for her. But she now knows that it is on the agenda. She smiles and laughs. She's not really into it so much...but she certainly is having fun and doesn't mind at all. She feigns a "protest". Says playfully that she's not ticklish. But she is hella ticklish. Navel and ribs and under arms. Feet not ticklish...maybe. I played, but her feet were somewhat protected, even with her shoes off. Feet don't seem to be her ticklish spot.

Which is cool. Let's me know that she is not really pretending to be ticklish just for my sake...in certain areas.

Nothing new to report...except that the contact continues.

Another boring update. For you all anyway. Fun for me. Just taking it kind of slow...although I think I have spent too much money this month. It was a long week and I was tired. But my knew little friend texted me and asked me to come to the club tonight. So I smoked half a joint, took a shower and came on through the club. Lot's of interesting stories to tell...but no...I'll stick to this process. We hang out and I have a few drinks. She's two weeks away from a bodybuilding contest...so she's not drinking and on a strict diet. She is serious too. Looking good. I think she will place easily. And...she is going to be featured in a bodybuilding magazine in the next few months. But she tells me all about what she is doing. She had already texted me the info about her contest and invited me to come out and support her. Two weeks. Excellent.

We kind of have a routine now. So I have already described how it goes down. Tonight was a little more intense. First off, when she took off her top, she says to me with a smile...big smile..."We've missed you!". LOL. Okay. Excellent flirting. Work it, girl. But it turns out that she was kind of serious. She bought these breasts that she has. And she loves them. And she wants them to be appreciated. But in the right way. She hates it when dudes are rough and feel entitled and are going for their own gratification right away. My approach is completely different. Soft touch. Caressing. Gentle. Then she will grab both my hands in hers...and move them to how she wants to be squeezed and fondled. "Like this", "Like that" she says. I told her that I didn't want to hurt her. And she laughed. She liked that. But she closed her eyes and leaned her head back...my hand in hers...on both breasts...as if I was fulfilling the way she dreamed of her breasts being appreciated. And yeah...she started to sweat and breathe hard. After a while, she leaned into my face...placing her nipple in my mouth. I know how she likes it now. I swirl my tongue around her nipple. And as it gets hard in my mouth, I suck it between my teeth and pretend to bite...just a nip...just a little pressure. When she gasps, I use my teeth with gentle nibbles around her nipple. She always exhales when I do that. Then she puts her other nipple in my mouth. Good. Same routine. "uhhhhhh" she whispers in my ear. She shivers just a little bit.

Now she gets up and straddles me on the couch. She turns her back to me; her bottom in my face. Excellent. And I know the drill. She shows off her twerking skills. But she leans her labia into my face. I wait a few seconds and then flick out my tongue. And wait. She leans in closer to my mouth; an invitation. I accept. in the weeks before, I would use my mouth with a little sucking and licking. Just surface play. I don't want to be too offensive or fresh. But she has always moved herself in a little closer to my mouth. So this time...I use my tongue to be sure to find her clit. When I reach it, I make sure that she feels me. And sure enough...she responds. Wet. Clit gets hard. Nice. And then she pulls away. Excellent. Check out this next part.

Now she faces me again. At first she is still standing on the couch...but She kneels down with the straddle. Both of her hands are on a bar above her head as if she is about to do a pull up. And she looks in my eyes. And she starts to giggle. "Wow", I say, "I haven't even touched you yet and you are already laughing!" She giggles more and says that I know how ticklish she is. Even thinking about it makes her laugh. So I trace my fingers to her spots. I start with the navel...I know she likes that. I kind of have an idea why. She laughs and shivers. Her smile is spectacular. When I move both of my hands to her armpits, I see the look of anticipation on her face. And again...she is already giggling before I do anything. But this time, unlike previous times...I firmly dig my fingers into her pits. She contorts, leans into my face and starts laughing directly into my ear. "You know I am so ticklish"...she protests playfully. And she is laughing out loud again...into my ear. Excellent.

Okay. She stands up now and turns her back to me again. She leans her bottom into my face. I oblige her with the same routine from before. Her clit is hard in my mouth. She turns around, her crotch again in my face. Clit erect in full effect. I go to work with my mouth. She is breathing heavily now. I move both hands up to her inner thighs...and caress them both...tracing her muscles as I go...still swirling my tongue on that clit. She inhales audibly. "shit" she exhales again. And shudders a bit. Then she pulls herself away from my mouth. She did not let herself climax. Her thighs quiver a bit. But she gets herself together and is dancing again.

But it's my last dance. I won't do more than four songs. She leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "How do you know how to touch me?" I think it is a rhetorical question. Are you going to be around? I'd love to hang out with you. I lie and say that I am. We walk down the stairs. She says that she is going to go and freshen up. She asks for me to wait for her at the bar.

As she goes to the back, I look at the time on my phone. Ooops. Getting late. And I have a community service thing early in the morning. So I text her and thank her; letting her know that I have to leave. After a while, she texts me back. It's business still. But she says she had a great time and wants me to come back. Excellent.

I almost had her though. In a couple of weeks, I will be at her competition.

i don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. I can't tell.

I know that I am not her "type", besides...she is half my age...so neither of us is trying to go there.

But she seems to like to talk to me and to giggle. The tickling thing is new to her. I try not to over emphasize it. But she anticipates it now as part of what I am going to do. And i never do it right away. She waits for a while...and then gets into a tickling "position'. Ha. She doesn't really even know. I have a MS in psychology...I can engage in some "conditioning". Slow. Sure. Fun. Sooner or later, I will hear the magic phrase that turns me on so much:

"Don't you want to tickle me?" I'm older now...middle aged. So I am not as fast to arousal as I was when I was her age. But I swear...whenever she says those words or something similar to me...it is going to be on. I'm gonna tickle her. She let's me do it and enjoys it. But I am gonna really love it if and when she actually asks me to.

And I will be sure to tell you all all about it.

Okay. Good news. Bad news. All kinds of possibilities.

So. This story is real. Always has been.

Last night she competed. Won Everything. She won her weight class. She won overall. She did a Women's Physique thing on a whim. If you are a muscle fitness type person...you will actually see her in the next 6 months. She's incredible.

She had a long day. She was texting me. She was still coming to the club and wanted me to be there. I tried to talk her out of it during the week. I mean she was on limited water...solid food was not happening for a couple of days...and I didn't want her to fall out. But as an amateur, all the contests and stuf are expensive. No worries. I told her I would meet her there...but I wasn't going to let her dance for me. I'd just make a contribution to her competition. But no...she wanted to dance.

Anyway...she won it all. Excellent.

Our session was great. She was looking hot. She was happy. She was tired.

But we had fun. More of the usual, that I have reported before. She changed up a little bit because I think she has a boyfriend now. The only difference is that she won't face me with her stuff in my face anymore...and she kind of manages me so as not to be aroused. I don't think I really turn her on or anything...I'm older than her...but...if you remember one of my stories...I'm pretty sure she was aroused one time before. But she is cute and nice and it is always fun.

Yes. I did tickle her. I played at it for a while...not really doing it at first...but she was anticipating it so she would start tensing and giggling sometimes when I was caressing her ribs, underarms and especially the belly button. I got to her belly button for real...to make her laugh...and she squirmed and giggled into it. I hit the other two spots that I know of and she giggled through that too. I tickled her for a while and backed off of it. She laughed. And teased. "You know? I don't really even know all of the places that I might be ticklish!"

OMG. What a tease. That might be some fun for the future.

But probably not so much. I'm not really a guy to hang out in the strip club and I can't really afford to do it on the regular.

i will check her out at the club a couple of more times between now and the end of December. And I might try to support her outside of the club. But our encounters will be fewer...which is good and right.

Here is a thing though. I am not sharing her name or pictures. Not gonna do it. Because she doesn't "know" and didn't consent to me telling a story. I think it is okay...as long as I don't connect it to reality.

I had a fantasy of connecting her to some tickling producers. But no...I think I would have to ask her first. And one day...I might. I think she would do it if it didn't threaten her FBB career. In fact, she will be in Miami in two weeks...and I know at least one tickling producer her who knows that scene. Dag. I want to connect that stuff. oh man. But I just don't think it is right for me to go there. Damn. Tell me what you think.

I think I will wait until she is a public figure. And then if someone brings her up, I will testify to her being ticklish. And then people can connect dots if they want to.

Oh. And personally. I am really trying to see if she will get to the point of asking me to tickle her. Right now she just "expects" me to do it. Cool. But I want her to like it for herself. But I'm not gonna spend money on that. I'm not really a regular strip club sort of dude.

Okay. I must be addicted. I am trying to taper off. But she texted me yesterday. And again today. More $$$ at the club. I texted back the other day, that I don't really do the club thing and she was already too far into my budget for the month. Ha. Ha. She texted "Please?"...and I was there in 30 minutes. LMBAO!

She was very cheerful and upbeat. Still prepping for another competition in two weeks. Excellent. We talked for 20 minutes. Then time to play.

The play is the same play now. She knows what I like. I know what she likes. Here is some of the psychology.

She's an athlete. She used to have small breasts. She's gone all in for a makeover. She is muscular (still in a feminine way) and cute, and she has breasts now. I think that my caresses are an appreciation of her work...her body. Tender. I start at the base of her neck, trace all of her muscles...gently. Hopefully it feels good. But it is an appreciation of her. Maybe even a worship...muscle worship or something like that? And when I talk to her...I know which body parts she is proud of or has been working on. And I give attention to that. Kindly. Politely. Gentle.I think she likes that. I certainly enjoy it.

And yes, she is genuinely ticklish. Today, I tried to map it out. It was interesting. I am sure now that her belly button is her number one spot. Between you and me...I suspect that the nerves in her belly button are connected to some of her private parts. Usually, I mostly play to make her laugh. But today, I probed just a tiny bit more. Here was the tickling part:

1. First, I played with her navel mostly on the surface. She was facing me, straddling me. I traced my index finger from her neck, down the center of her Breast Plate...pausing to circle both breasts with my hands. But then returned to the top center of her abs...to her belly button. Inserted index finger for a surface, circular trace. And she grimaced and grinned. Giggled. "You already know that I'm not ticklish!' She demurred. Playing. That was the intro. I was just testing. probing.

2. Second, I went to her other spot...under her arms. She squirmed and laughed out loud. We had already established that spot weeks ago. "I wonder where else you are ticklish", I said. She retorted that she didn't really know and that I would have to find out. Hmmmmm. Ribs I tried. And in her fitness condition, they were easy to find, trace and tickle. "Ooohhhhhh, ribs!", she giggled and squirmed. Her arms were flailing uncontrollably while she laughed. "I feel like a dinosaur" she exclaimed as I stopped tickling. Then she mimicked the arms of a veloceraptor. I told her that I liked that. She laughed.

3. I waited a while. But the next time I traced down to her belly button, I probed deeper. Stage A) her mouth contorted to grimace, smile and huge grin. Stage B) "Shit, you know I am ticklish" with some giggling that she is not really trying to suppress. The Stage C) A pay off...now she lets out a low, steady, gut level laugh...authentic...one that she doesn't probably share with everyone. The "I'm just letting it go" laugh. Wow.

One other thing. She loves her breasts. And she definitely enjoys the attention. I still start soft. But she always grabs my hands to guide a more firm...almost rough handling. i thinks he likes the way I use my mouth on her nipples. She guides her nipples to my mouth on the regular. I suckle, but also nip with my teeth and pull gentle. Hinting at more...but never crossing my imaginary line. I can feel her legs tremble sometimes when I go there.

I could say more...but it looks like we are becoming friends a little bit. So I will begin to say less. I'll start reporting on the tickling. And soon enough...I plan to have a conversation about tickling with her. Find out what she thinks. And find out what that navel thing is doing.

I don't want to scare her away. I'm trying to figure out when and how to introduce the notion of a tickling fetish to her. But that might be some of the plan for next steps...let's say by the end of January or February.

She is hella ticklish in a cute way. And she is liking to be tickled by me. She would be a tickling media star.

Alphaman...do you have any updates on this girl? It sounds like a fun situation.

Not much to report in term of new tickling. But I will see her tonight. There will be some tickling. And some other stuff too. I'm even going to ask her some questions...I want to experiment a little bit. I want to know if she thinks she is more tickling when she is in competition shape (low bodyfat) or when she is not dieting/training. I bet she wouldn't know. But it will be fun to find out in the coming year. I think she said her next competition is in April or May. Excellent.

She won the local competition. 4 trophies. But she came in the top 10 in Miami...and she had to be in the top 2 to turn pro. Disappointing. But she rolls with it.

Her sexy tickle spot is her navel. And my approach to her navel is not routine between us. I start with both hands on both of her shoulders. Caress.
Then move both hands to the top of her chest. I linger for about a minute and then have both hands on her breasts...squeezing. Massaging. Cupping. She loves those implants. If I don't do it like she likes it, she will grab my hands and have me do it "right". I love that. But she knows what's coming so she will let me go. I take my index finger and trace her muscles down the middle of her chest to her abdomen. Sometimes I trace her sixpack first. Other times I just make a straight line to her navel. I watch her face as I am doing it. It is so much fun to see her face contort and quiver as she starts to smile. Anticipating. Then then I hit that spot. Her laugh is initially quiet. Then it blends into a giggle. Then she has a whole laugh out loud thing. And it is cute because you can see her trying to decide whether to try and get away or not. So she moves around, squirms...but she does not ever pull away. She always has some tickle talk afterwards. We have a new little agreement that I get to explore her body and find out all the places that she is ticklish. She says she doesn't know. That will be fun.

it is already fun. I'm not sure whether it is the tickling or the touch or a combination...but her nipples get hard, she gets wet...her clit swells on my tongue and in my mouth. i think a psychological aspect is that she loves her body...didn't always have it like that...and loves to have it "worshiped". And I'm kind of soft and slow and fun with it. Seems like she likes to laugh.

We will see what happens tonight. I will let you all know. But it will probably be fairly routine in a lot of ways. Oh. But I will try to find a new tickle spot. So far her spots are: underarms, ribs, navel. I will talk about her feet in a minute.

I don't think her feet are ticklish, but the jury is still out on that.

I've taken her shoes off before...and actually, by now...she will just take her shoes off herself. But she always has some foot protection on. Pretty stiff and secure stuff. It seems like it is to protect most of her feet from the irritation or discomfort of her shoes. But it also seems athletic. Hard to describe. not bandages or anything. But pretty sturdy stuff. And I bet it is an effort to even get that stuff on. And take off. She doesn't take that stuff off. So I have only had access to parts of her feet. Her toes are not ticklish so far...but I have not tried to suck on them yet and test further. (I bet that will blow her mind). I guess I will just have to ask about her feet tonight.

Anyway. It is still fun. She will call me or text me with updates. And it is funny too, because she will send me pictures of her by text. Sometimes, I'm out with my boys...like last night...at the club...and she will send me a picture. OMG. And my friends are definitely impressed with her body. And because it comes directly to my phone...in real time...they can see that I'm not just picking up some pictures from the internet. They can follow the history...although I don't really let anyone see the whole phone history. And we don't "text" tickling on the phone. Not yet anyway. I think I want to start some tickle flirting over the phone after the new year.

So. Any of you reading...I want you to give me some advice. I'm gonna ask in my next post.

When should I start talking about tickling to her as a fetish? or shit, Should I ever talk to her about it in that way?

Right now, it's just a playful thing. And I think that she thinks that it was just a spontaneous, unique thing that occurred and now occurs...between us.

I had this happen about 5 years ago with a young lady who eventually became a tickling friend. She would come to my house...essentially to get tickled and some other stuff. It kind of grew on her over time. We are still in contact too. We haven't seen each other in a year...But we have talked...and she likes to hook up. And I didn't really tell her...for a long time...it just became obvious. And she laughs now, saying "You don't even have to tell me; I know what you like". She likes it too.

Anyway. What should I do? Should I just continue to play? I don't want to scare her off yet by making it some sort of "thing" officially. Do you get what I am saying? Hmmmm. I might start a thread.

Okay.

Met up with her tonight. Excellent. We had some excellent fun and conversation. But I did follow through with some tickling stuff.

I reminded her that I was going to try and find out her other ticklish spots. She giggled and said that she was ticklish. Then she said, "but usually it really depends...I have to be in the mood." LOL. Then she blushed and stammered, "Oh...I don't really mean in the "mood"...but...." So I laughed and said, "Ha...you caught yourself and are trying to take it back...I know when you are in the mood" I winked. She blushed again.

So she volunteered that she is also ticklish under her neck and chin. I tried that with minimal reaction or success. I probably didn't do it right...and she was a little flustered by our conversation. No worries...I went to the usual spots. And she laughed and loved it. It was great.

oh...but here is the thing...HER FEET.

I had limited access before today. She usually has extra protection on her feet. But I brought up the tickling exploration again...and as I was taking off her shoes, I told her that I was wondering about how ticklish her feet were. She giggle and tried to talk me off. Said that her feet have never really been ticklish. Then she said they were probably sweaty. Then she said a couple of other things to redirect me...all while i got her shoes off. Then her dainty socks. A whole, bare, foot. OMG....she was hella laughing when i got to them. All over. under the toes. the arches. She leaned her face into my shoulders while I tickled that foot. She even bit my traps on one side and laughed into me while I had her. I don't think she was faking. She had to move her foot from my and and put her nipple in my mouth to distract me from her foot.

Excellent.

Later, she told me that next time she will just take off her shoes right away. Wow. I'm totally good with that.

So we have continued the exploration.

Good/Bad news though. With some of her recent success and opportunities...she and a new female bodybuilder friend from Australia are planning to move to LA in the spring. Very cool. Only a few more months of tickling for me. oh well. it is still fun.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back