• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP: "At Midnight" F/f (Sexual/ feet tickling)

CapturedDoll

Verified
Looking for a Female lee writer. For feet tickling, genital tickling, cum control.

Far away, in a small town rarely visited... I live as a Professional, but underground, Tickling Mistress. I have gone to fetish parties all over my state, and the neighboring states. But, my little town is sparsely populated... So, at these parties... or on the Tickling forums... I leave a map for those who happen upon my profile. After a session... if a tickling submissive... or prospect wants to be my tickling slave... I give them a map. Not to my house.... But an area close by to my house. At the bottom of the map it reads...

"If you would like to be one of my tickling slaves... please follow the directions below."

"When you get to the Woods... take the path with the blue stones near the front. Follow the stones for 1 mile.
The stones will get sparse after a mile. But if you stay to the right... you will come across a set of stocks.
There is a sign that reads: For my Lees.
Take off your clothes. Completely. Except for your shoes and socks (or thigh highs and heels- I PREFER the latter.)
You are to put your ankles and wrists in the stocks no later than 12 midnight.
Every Friday, and Saturday night @ Midnight. If you are late... I won't let you cum... if you are on time... we'll see.
You'll know its Midnight when the bells I have outside ring together announcing my coming arrival."

~Mistress Doll

Friday was here... and I wondered who would be waiting for me entrapped by my stocks.... I looked at the clock at it reads 10:30. Time to get dressed....

One night as I am perusing the regular Tickling forums, looking for my latest ticklish fix, I stumble across the profile of one CapturedDoll. Intrigued, I click on a link the says something about a map. It gives me a set of instructions to follow to become a tickling slave. I've always wanted to try something like this, so I start hungrily reading the information.

After committing the map to memory, I look at the clock on my computer screen. "Crap!" I think. "It's already 10:30!" I race to my closet and change into a black v-nek shirt, navy blue camiseta, blue jeans, black ankle socks, and black converse. On my way out the door, I remember to grab some thigh-highs and my favorite pair of heels.

I waste no time in driving to the woods, breaking every speed limit known to man. I get to the woods and jump out of my car, being careful not to mess up any of the instructions. I make it to the stocks and read the sign. As I start to shed my clothes, I get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, as I realize something important. "I forgot my heels and stockings in my car!" I'ts 11:47 now, and I know that there is absolutely no way for me get them in time, so I continue undressing. I fold my clothes and place the on a near-by rock with my shirt on bottom, followed by my cami, bra, panties, and then my jeans are on the top.

I shiver a bit as the slight brease caresses my bare skin, and I get into position in the stocks. After locking my ankles in, I place my wrists through the holes and manage to get them closed. It was 5 minutes before midnight when I last checked my watch, right before I locked myself in the stocks, so I'm pretty sure that I made it with just enough time.

While I'm think about this, I hear bells ringing in the distance. As I wait for my new Mistress to make her appearance, I think to myself, "Well, no turning back now.."

I take one last look at myself in the mirror as I hear the bells chime heavily together. My white thigh boots looks amazing on me I must say. And I'm only wearing a little white thong underneath my long white coat. My long blonde hair barely touches my nipples now...

I make myself another glass of white wine as I head out the door. "Mmmm"... I love the Fall weather, The leaves are rustling around almost like they themselves are the ones about to be tickled. I walk down the steps underneath them. In my other hand I pick up a small black lantern to guide my way.

10 minutes later down the secret path, I see flesh waiting for me. I emerge from the darkness like a ghost. I see two converse shoes flex backwards away from me. And two very wide eyes on a pretty women stare back at me. I can see the wonder and anticipation behind her eyes. She smiles at me nervously ...I smile back a little half smile as I walk towards her.

Setting down my lantern and my glass. I pull out a small pair of scissors and walk towards her...

"I am Mistress Doll. Your safe word is RED if you choose to use it. And I will let you out when I choose to- usually before the sun comes up".

"Now...tell me how ticklish your feet are..."

Last edited:
Stuck in the stocks as I wait for my mistress to make her appearance, I have nothing better to do than stare up at the mid-October sky. By now, the light breeze that has been playing with my long black hair has also given me goose-bumbs all over my milk-chocolate-colored body, along with hardened nipples.

Suddenly, I hear rustling, and she emerges out of the darkness. I watch her approach me and I smile nervously, as I cant really believe this moment is actually about to happen. She introduces herself to me, says something about my safe word being RED, and states that she will probably let me out when the sun comes up. I nod silently, my eyes wide.

Then I zero in on the scissors she has in her hand. "Did she have those this whole time?" I wonder to myself. "Wait, she's saying something again.." "... tell me how ticklish your feet are..."
I lick my lips. "V-Very much so." I manage to stammer out. "They're the worst spot on my entire body. Enough to make me pass out of tickled properly." I wiggle my hidden toes in anticipation of what is surely inevitable. "..You're going to tickle them, aren't you..."

She gives me another half-smile as she walks over to me...

"Yes... good girl...." I unlace her shoes and take them off slowly". I place them on top her clothes. I walk back to her and circle around her slowly... taking her in. She watches me the entire time. I stop to the side of her and cut a handful of dying leaves off a nearby tree. Some blow right out of my hands as the breeze kicks up, making me have to cut more. This is better than picking out pumpkins that's for sure.

Placing a tiny miniature rocking chair by her feet, I take off my coat and sit down. Iplace the leaves in my coat so they won't blow away. I stare at her for a moment and raise my hands... wiggling my fingers menacingly in her direction. I can't help but smile widely. She starts giggling... shuffling her covered feet. Awww I like her soft giggles... very cute indeed. I retake my scissors and cut holes on the top of each of her toes. Then, leaving a space of material under her pretty toes, I cut out the length of the soles to her heels. Finishing both sides...I attach the material left to ten tiny hooks behind the toes, making her feet taut and much more immobile.

I raise one finger into the air.... my French manicure sparkling in the moonlight. I slowly bring down my finger in front of her right foot. "Kootchie kootchie coo"" as I tickle her to each of the syllables . The "come hither" I love starting with.... especially right now in the middle of her creamy, chocolati sole... Very lightly and controlled I tickle her foot, with up strokes on her immobile foot.

As she takes off my shoes, I can't help my wiggle my toes again. Then she takes off her coat, and it takes every ounce of willpower not to stare at her sexy figure. Then she raises her wiggling fingers in front of my socked soles, and I can't help but giggle nervously. "Come on, Morgan. Keep it together!" I think to myself.
Then she starts cutting holes in my socks. I've always been a little self-conscious of my tiny, size 5&1/2 feet, because they're at least 4 shades lighter than the rest of my body. They put the pale in, uhh, pale... And my soles are even a little lighter. It's probably because I never wear anything but my converse..

After she attatches those hooks to my socks, I test my foot-mobility. I can't move them! She has my soles completely at her mercy!
I see her raise one french nail in the air, and I catch my breath. She starts teasing me. "Kootchie kootchie coo", as she tickles my helpless right foot to each of the syllables. I cant help but shriek and squeal, squirming around in the stocks. As she moves all over my pale sole with those darned light tickles, I bite my lip and try to fight the giggles that I feel bubbling up in my tummy. But I can't stop the wide grin that comes to my face as a result of her teasing.

Last edited:
"Awww... don't try to fight... I WILL get you to be extremely ticklish for me." I start tickling her sole a little faster, staying in the middle. Then I begin to tickle the top of her toes lighty with my nails.... I take my other hand and start tickling near the bottom of her foot at the same time.... "Tickle tickle tickle".... kootchie kootchie coo..." I smile menacingly at her as the giggles start to pour out from her lips.

Pppfffaahhhahahahahahaaa!!!!
Unable to hold it in any longer, I start laughing hysterically as those nails torment my ticklish tootsie. My toes reflexively try to clench, but they're unable to move. Unable to think about anything other than the tickling, and the sadistic smile on her lips, I beging to wonder what I've gotten myself into..

I see her thoughts wander for a moment.... hmmm... let's bring this woman back to the present...

I reach towards my coat... I pick up 2 of the dying leaves.... I twirl them by the edge in front of her feet. The leaves are red and browning. hardening...

I take them both to each of feet and continue to twirl them in my fingers. Like one of those min ballerinas in a jewelry box. I spin them, going up and down... lightly scratching her soles...

EEEEAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
My eyes almost pop out of my head as I feel those leaves on my soles. My feet are shaking and pulling so much, its starting to feel like my already-cut socks are starting to rip even more.

Tears of laughter start forming in my eyes as she torments my incredbly ticklish soles..

I twirl and spin my leaves up and down her feet- enjoying her reaction immensely. I stand up and trail the leaves up her legs. Then over her stomach... up her sides- careful to make sure I hit under her arms then directly past her armpits and underneath the length of her arms then over. I twirl and drag them at my leisure.... making sure as I go up her back and make my way back down her body, retracing my steps, her body is a shaking mess of cute wriggling laughter.

As I regain my position at her feet. I place the leaves in between her toes. They are just standing really inside the what's left of the toes of the socks I cut. I again reach into my coat, and pull out a stiff white feather (I love to match everything) and tell her... "if you let these leaves drop white I tickle your feet with my feather here... well... let's just say you'll be very sorry my dear..." Well... maybe not TOO sorry..."

"Tickle tickle tickle..." I start tickling her left foot tickling her madly against her sole as I start to touch myself outside my thong. Letting my nails tickle my own clit. I let out a giggle that gets lost in hers...

I squeal and giggle as she starts dragging those darn leaves up and around my body. By now, I've stopped fighting the giggles, and they just pour out of me. Then she finally makes her way back to my feet, placing the leaves between my toes. After she tells me that its in my best interest to not drop the leaves, I think, "Oh crap.."
My eyes widen as she pulls out the feather. Regular fluffy feathers have no real effect on me. Stiff feathers are enough to make me giggle endlessly. But those quills are what really drive me insane. Especially right underneath my toe-stems...

As she starts feathering my left foot, I immediately break out into a steady stream of giggles, trying with all of my might not to move my feet and shake those leaves free, praying that she doesn't find out about the quills...

"Ah yes... soooo ticklish aren't you slave..." I whisper into the wind, smiling. I tickle her foot with the tip of the feather up and down her foot. Her laughter rises. I stop tickling myself to grab the other feather I brought and bring it up to show her. Her eyes light up an she shakes her head no at me. I pout and mock her shaking my own head no as I bring down the feather and start tickling her other foot as well.

I stroke the quill up and down her sole... "Your laughter is turning me on slave... and you're being SUCH a good lil slave not dropping these leaves. Let's see if I can help you make bad decisions shall we?"

I retake the scissors cutting the remaining thread around her toes. All but the 2 of her second toes on either foot. The ones holding the leaves. Now she has so much more opportunity to make a mistake. I smile wickedly at her. I move the cloth back and away from her heels and drag the feathers underneath. Her feet shake.... her laughter makes me tingle... but the leaves don't fall... hmmm.... I eye her toes.... yesss... I take the feathers and tickle one after the other as both of her feet shake more and more before me. I watch her eyes as she fights me.... her laughter is building fiercly in her throat I can see it... and then I hear it...

EEEAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
My toes twitch slightly, before completely flexing and opening up, dropping the leaves.
TIHIHIHIHIIT TIHIHIHIHIICKLLEESSS!!!
I throw my head back, squeezing my eyes shut, laughing hysterically. Tears of laughter start streaming down my face as she tortures my extremely ticklish toes.

I laugh wickledly as I see the leaves drop. "GOOD... GOOD.... girl...". I unlock the stocks, freeing my slave. She rubs her wrists and ankles, and looks up at me quizzically. I grab a hold of her wrists and force her to stand. "Come with me..."

I walk with her, pulling her towards my beautiful and oldest tree. The one near us that I had cut the leaves from. I place her in front of the huge trunk. "STAY"... warning her not to move with my widening eyes. I can tell she will behave herself.. she WANTS more tickle torture. And I will give it to her...

Walking back near the stocks I turn to face her. I finish my glass of wine in one gulp, setting it back down. The breeze kicks up fiercely with a mighty roar blowing our hair all over the place. I smile and raise my hands to the night sky.

"SNYERGIOUS, PLYOUS, RAVENOUS TICKLDEOTH, QUEEN HAZARD COMETH TO US NOW!!! Lightning flashes across the sky and strikes the ground under our feet.

All at once the leaves fall to the ground. The fallen leaves reveal all of my previous (and current) slaves binded throughout the tree. Hanging every which way imaginable. Tied with the vines and the branches, completely held immobile. their wiggling toes, and bare naked flesh trying to writhe but can't. In place of the leaves grow beautiful red feathers and UGLY hands... they grow from the branches. Its the age of the tree... not the curse of this land that makes them ugly. And the souls of my slaves that have been tickled... to death. The 11 I need every year to continue our work. I just need one more tonight....their blood produces the feathers and a new... well I'll get to that. And to me the hands are beautiful. I don't think my current slaves feel the same way as I do... what a shame.

I look at my slave of tonight.... her fear rises out of her throat into a scream. Branches break towards her and wind themselves around her wrists and ankles... bringing her up off the ground, spreading her arms and legs before me.

I step towards her slowly.... a single red feather falls into my hand like always. I walk behind her and give the tree a hug and kiss, petting it an whispering "I love you Queen Hazard, thank you". Red, almost panther like eyes open before me on the trunk... a vicious smiles underneath breaks open from the tree leaving broken bark particles near my feet. I smile back and step away from the tree now back in front of my slave (s). I raise my voice so all can hear me.

"TONIGHT... ONE MORE OF YOU WILL BE SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE FOR THE CONTINUED LIFE OF YOUR MISTESS BEFORE YOU.... AND QUEEN HAZARD. THE BEST TICKLERS THAT HAVE EVER WALKED THE LAND OF TIME". I KNOW, THE ONE WHOM IS CHOSEN WHOMEVER IT WILL BE.... IS PROUD TO DO THIS. REMEMBER... YOU HAVE ALL WISHED TO BE TICKLED TO DEATH- I HAVE READ YOUR POSTS... HEARD YOUR FANTASIES... AND TONIGHT... ONE MORE OF YOU WILL SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE SO NOT ONLY WE CAN LIVE... BUT ONE MORE ULTIMATE TICKLER CAN BE BORN ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. TO WALK AND TORTURE THE LAND OF ALL THE LEES WISHING SOMEONE WILL MAKE THIR DREAMS COME TRUE... I CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE- SO THE BLOOD THAT HAS BEEN SHED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR GIVES RISE TO A NEW TICKLER... BUT ONLY ONCE A YEAR.... THIS IS THE ONLY WAY... YOU KNOW THIS. DO NOT BE SCARED... YOU ARE FULFILLING YOUR WISH, AND FULFILLING THE WISHES OF HUNDREDS OF LEES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. BE PROUD... GIVE YOURSELF WILLINGLY... WITHOUT FEAR... BUT WITH PRIDE. YOU CAME OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL....REMEMBER THAT. THOSE OF YOU WHO SURVIVE WILL EXPERIENCE AN ORGASM LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER FELT BEFORE. THE ORGASM YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL YEAR LONG. YOU WILL FEEL EVERYTHING I DO TO THIS SLAVE BEFORE ME AS IF I WAS TOUCHING YOU MYSELF. TICKLED TO THE BEST ORGASM OF YOUR LIFE. BANISH YOUR FEAR... DO NOT FIGHT THE ORGASM.... OR YOU WILL DIE AS WELL... WE ONLY NEED ONE TO DIE... 11 HAVE BEEN SACRIFICED... ONE MORE COMPLETES THE CIRCLE. DIE THOUGH IF YOU WISH... WITHOUT ORGASM... IT WILL MAKE WAY FOR MANY MORE TICKLERS... IT IS UP TO YOU. IF YOU CUM I WILL LET YOU GO AS THE SUN RISES. '

"And YOU... I look at my slave menacingly before me.... if you fight against my feather... all of the slaves you see above you will die... including myself and Queen Hazard. YOU are my MOST important slave tonight... I WILL MAKE YOU CUM... you will live either way though... but no one else will... you would be denying so many ticklees a chance at having their fantasies come true. Do you want to see that happen? You must cum sacrificing the ONE somewhere on this tree... the choice is ultimately yours... not that I think you can fight the urge I've already built up in you.

I stand back a little raising my voice one more time. "TICKLE....THEM.... ALL!!!!!!"

I look around the tree to see the red feathers start stroking so many bare feet at once. Up and down they move... producing wonderful and hysterical laughter. The gnarled hands start tickling their underarms... their sides... necks.... ears... legs... the loud laughter and screams are music to me ears. I look down at the slave in front of me and see 6 hands start tickling her feet, under her arms, and her sides and stroking gently and methodically. I have 2 hours to make her cum... before the sun rises... or I alone will be the one to be trapped in the clutches of Queen Hazard. (Unless she is pleased with me...) I want to live and continue my work... my tortures... for us... my Queen. And to make all the fantasies through out the world cum true...The laughter in front of me drags me away from my thoughts. I feel my eyes turn red. They glow in the darkness lighting up the face of my slave. I kneel before her and wiggle my feather at her... laughing happily.

Last edited:
Terrified isn't even close to what I'm feeling right now. I can't even scream, because it gets caught in my throat. As I watch the incredible events taking place in front of me, I wonder to myself for the umpteenth time, "What the hell did I get myself into..."
My mistress turns back to me, warning me of the consequences of resisting her. I cant have the blood of all of the people on my hands!

Those stupid gnarled hands start torturing the crap out of my entire body, playing with my most sensitive areas. I immediately arch my back, screaming and kicking and bucking, unable to even laugh because it's not a strong enough reaction.

After a couple of minutes, I just succumb to the tickling. My face is stretched into a permanent silly grin, tears of laughter streaming down my cheeks. I feel like I've melted into a puddle of ticklish goo, unable to move, speak, think, or even laugh out loud. My whole world is just "Tickling". However, my arousal has not gone away. I don't notice this, but I'm not really noticing much of anything right now. Like where where my mistress is going to put that devilish feather....

I watch the fight drain away from my slave. My glowing eyes light up every body part of hers I watch getting tickled. On her feet, the hands have picked up a little speed, but are only using one finger to tickle all over soles. Her feet try to get out of the way but are met with a tickle every way which way they go. Queen Hazard.... the longest living tickling deity. "Good luck my dear slave" I think to myself with amusement.

"Tickle ticklllllle...." I tell her as I tickle her clit gently with my feather. Then I take quick, random drags with the tip..... her body jumps to my every touch. I begin to tickle her thighs with my nails with my left hand as my feather tickles her pussy with my right. Additional feathers come calling as they stroke and tickle her ass and legs. I hear her moan through her laughter. I reach up and paint her nipples with her own juices that have already penetrated the feather....tickling them with fast strokes... making them harder against its touch.

As I lay there, getting tickled to death, I can do nothing but take it. My body and mind have given up trying to resist the tickles. All I know is that I want more. I crave more. I NEED more.

And then I feel it. That naughty little feather making its way al over my nipples and clit. I embrace the pleasureable feeling, letting it engulf me, giving me just enough energy to grind my hips and moan through my laughter.

I would beg her for more, but I cant stop laughing...

"YESSSSS slave.... enjoy your torture..."

I desperately want to put my lips and tongue against her sweet pussy... but I cannot lose my concentration... so I just hold the feather in place as I watch her grind her hips against it... back and forth... with the little movement she seems to have...

But I think its time to up her pleasure. I gently insert two of my fingers inside her. I move them in and out slowly... continuing to tickle her pussy all over with my feather...." tickle tickle stickle.... "

Up above me a slave somewhere has become truly hysterical. I search with my red, illuminated eyes through the tree to find the lovely sound. "Ahhh..." It's the only red haired women in this group... She's completely tied tight in vines and branches... mummified really except for her bare feet. 2 hands are scribbling ticklish madness all over her bare soles... while 8 thin red feathers dip in between each of her toes. They wiggle madly inside them. I think the Queen realizes this has to be the ONE. Interestingly enough I see two other slaves that are bound near her, tied down but their hands in reach of her armpits, tickling her with their stretched out fingers.... They must know too that she is the most ticklish and most susceptible to being driven to death for our cause. Their feet are entwined with vines keeping them taut for the feathers stroking and licking their soles. But somehow they manage to keep tickling her. "HAHAHAHAAAAaaaaa" I laugh out loud. Yesss... very good. But I want them to be tormented. We don't need their help... Inside my mind I ask the queen for help... and she responds by growing more hands to tickle them on their sides, ears, necks... hands start to also insert their fingers inside- or tickle their balls... they stop their tickling of the woman and become completely consumed with their own problems.

All over I see the hands and feathers tormenting my slaves wet pussy's and hard cocks. Watching their sides, underarms, and feet tickled unmercifully. My attention gets ripped back to the red head screaming "PLEEHEHEHEHASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAP AAHHAHAAAA NO NO AHAHAHAHAA"!!!!!!!! I watch her intently as I keep sliding my fingers slowly inside my slave's tightening pussy.... I decide I can't take anymore and tickle her clit with my tongue as I reach down and help the "helping hands" tickle one of her feet. I flick my hot and wet tongue madly at her clit....

I suddenly feel my thong being cut away. Branches snap it in two... a feather starts stroking me between the legs... I giggle over my slaves hot ****. The Queen is pleased... forever my Mistress... I tickle my slaves foot wildly with my nails...

When she starts pumping her fingers in and out of my clit it almost drives me over the edge, but not quite. Only when I feel her hot, wet tongue lapping at my swollen pussy do I get rocked by a thunderous orgasm. My back arches, my eyes squeeze shut, my fingers and toes clench, and I let out my most orgasmic scream.

But it doesn't stop at one. I get hit by another one, and another, and another. Each one more powerful than the last. Each one making my body more sensitive than it was before.

Finally, after my seventh orgasm, unconsciousness decides to grace me with its presence. The last thing I remember is my mistress starting to moan almost as loud as I was...

As I felt the Queen tickle my pussy with her best tickling feather... forcing me to giggle more and more... louder and louder...I continue tickling my slaves taut foot at lightning speed with my nails... till I felt her pussy tighten unbelievably hard around my fingers... coming over.. and over.. and over again. Passing out... 'sigh'... I hate lying... but its for the greater good. Oh who am I kidding? I laugh at my adorable joke and my adorable slaves for all their easily led minds. If they didn't think so much with their genitals they would be safe in their little beds tonight. God the internet and photo shop is a great invention. One little map and one by one they end up at my door. Each and every weekend! "Don't talk to strangers". How long has that phrase been around? They just don't listen. Well, their mindless behavior is MY gain. And the Queens. I smile and start to giggle as I enjoy the feather tickling me between my legs as I continue to kneel.

And now... the REAL ACTION CAN BEGIN.

MY TURN...

I look through the trees as the extremely ticklish slaves start to tighten their toes to get tickled to orgasm.... almost. Almost...

As the fingers and feathers continue to tickle their bodies and bare feet... stroking their ticklish, quivering bodies creating hysterical laughter... I push my hand further... and deeper into my unconscious slave. My eyes burn brighter red as I wiggle my fingers deeply inside her. Suddenly, new thin little branches POUNCE out from the tree directly into the slave before me, and push deeply into her skin. Poking little holes all over her body. They thread into her body and past her thin skin... snaking deeply into her blood... finding all of her veins throughout her body. Well over a thousand branches now invade her. Through the back of her head, arms and legs...back and sides.

I keep my fingers moving... tickling around inside her... drawing the branches deeper into her veins. My **** gets hotter and wetter as the feather below me strokes me faster. Licking at my clit edging me closer. The mummified and most sensitive girl above, deep in the trees has branches sticking all throughout her body too now... through the pain she CUMS LOUDLY as the feathers and fingers do their fiendish tickling- and as quickly as her orgasm takes hold of her pussy- she starts to SCREAM as the branches shoot like arrows straight through her body and fly directly into the cunts and cocks of the medley of my victims. Robbing them completely of their orgasms. I watch as their feet stay taut as their eyes widen with shock- there's no pain though... I took care of that throughout the year. The hands pop back inside the tree, but the feathers stay and relax them stroking their feet...but no longer having a tickling effect. Their laugher begins to slowly fade as their orgasms slide away from their genitals... into their veins and out into the sharp, thin branches...sliding... sliding fluid through the branches... back through the quicky dying woman...and continuing on deeper into the branches... all the way down I see the reddening branches lit with orgasmic power. I see it coming straight for me as it makes it's way through the trunk and through the slave before me. Using her body as my transfer I wiggle my fingers madly as I lure the orgasm straight into her body. Her eyes flash open lit up RED like mine. Her mouth opens with a scream like no other. Every vein in her I know feels like an electrocution. She lights up like a red bulb. I experienced this before myself. I know slave... I know.. Course when I showed up I was wearing high heels... Converse sneakers... tsk tsk. Guess the Queen liked my style... not that that really could have saved you anyway... just a personal joke between my Queen and I really. I flash a smile wickedly at her.

As the feather strokes my wet ****, I tickle the stolen orgasms straight into my fingertips. 100's of orgasms make for the ONE. For ME. The branches puncture them... but I only feel the pain for a moment as I give myself the most INCREDIBLE ORGASM THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. The power shoots straight down to my clit and out through the veins in my body. My eyes light up from RED to WHITE, hammering orgasmic fire throughout my body. I feel my Queen insert the feather deep into my pussy wiggling it making my orgasm even bigger than I could have ever imagined. My body shakes like the leaves before in the wind... I can't think now.. I can only feel the orgasm...my body exploding... and the laughter taken from my slaves filling my dead black heart back to life for another year. My heart glows red inside my body with life anew. It takes at least an hour to stop feeling the convulsions and absolute pleasure ripping through every part of my body and soul. Oh the power.. the joy... the orgasm of a LIFETIME.

I finally collapse to the ground, my hand slips away from my now dead slaves dripping pussy. My eyes remain open as I lose consciousness for hours. My eyes dim slowly through the hours...I can live again...

As I lay motionless throughout the day... the sun rises and falls. The blood shed from the two souls taken gets seeped into the branches... sucked down slowly... draining them to give my Queen life. The branches uncoil around the others... freeing them from their year long captivity. Their memories erased from their exquisite tortures. As I awaken the branches stretch and lay them down to the ground. The slaves walk around my grounds for days... naked and confused as to who they are and what they should be doing. As they regain what's left of their minds. They don't realize yet they are no longer ticklish... but they will. Eventually. These are now the new Ticklers born for the world. Sadly they will never know an orgasm again... forever horny and just close enough..but they will continue the practice of luring new captives to these grounds. Whether the new victims are kidnapped, lured through the internet, or through the stupid women and men who go to bars getting drunk enough to black out... unaware of their fates. The fates that belong to my Queen and I's pleasure. Always.

As the hours and days pass... Halloween is almost upon us. The ticklers have all gone home... safe now. But on Halloween day new lees will make their way to my grounds. The Ticklers begin the new routine of rising from their beds at dawn... and like zombies they leave their homes forever...into the world... horny and ready to capture new tickling victims. And to drag them if they must to my home. I need an many victims as I can get. And this ensures it. I sit down to my computer and check my messages. I almost feel bad for the Ticklers... they don't know why they must tickle torture... all their brain tells them to do is to tickle. And to bring them here on Halloween night... @ Midnight.

"If you would like to be one of my tickling slaves... please follow the directions below."

"When you get to the Woods... take the path with the blue stones near the front. Follow the stones for 1 mile.
The stones will get sparse after a mile. But if you stay to the right... you will come across a set of stocks.
There is a sign that reads: For my Lees.
Take off your clothes. Completely. Except for your shoes and socks (or thigh highs and heels- I PREFER the latter.)
You are to put your ankles and wrists in the stocks no later than 12 midnight.
Every Friday, and Saturday night @ Midnight. If you are late... I won't let you cum... if you are on time... we'll see.
You'll know its Midnight when the bells I have outside ring together announcing my coming arrival."

~Mistress Doll

~The End~

Oh. My. Gosh.. That was incredible! I loved RP with you! You're such a good writer! Thanks so much for letting me share this with you!

YAY!!! =) I enjoyed writing with you too! I'm so happy you loved what I did. :eek:

I don't post much, but I lurk, and would love to do an RP with you is your do more. This was great.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back