• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What has happened to the Font?

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
When I click onto the Font I want Arial Black but it comes up in small letters.

I don't understand why this didn't work for you. It works for me using Mozilla Firefox as my browser:
Arial black with no size specified
Arial black inside size=1
Arial black inside size=2
Arial black inside size=3
Arial black inside size=4
Arial black inside size=5
Arial black inside size=6
Arial black inside size=7

Nobody has answered this question.:ermm:

I think nobody replied because nobody else is seeing the problem. Whatever it is it sounds like it's unique to your situation, like maybe you accidentally changed a setting on your browser, or on your computers display settings, or something else?

Are you sure that your text is within the font and size HTML brackets?

When I click onto the Font I want Arial Black but it comes up in small letters.

It's arial black from here.

Ah, maybe "arial black" is missing in your Control Panel Item's Font Folder. Do check it out. If it's not there, you need to get/download the font "arial black" from somewhere else and then put it in that folder.

If the font is getting small, you probably just haven't set it up in your browser. Or if it was that way in the first place, you need to scale it up. If you don't like it, you can easily set your own. It's worth noting right away that the easiest option is not to connect third-party fonts at all and use the standard ones that are pre-installed in most operating systems. These are the familiar Arial, Times New Roman, nike fonts, and so on - these fonts are called web-safe. Just specify the name of one of these fonts in the code, and everything will work.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back