• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tori from Southern Atmosphere

Dre

TMF Regular
For years I have been talking to a TMF member named Mrsleighw. You guys may know her by another name, Tori from Southern Atmosphere. For years me and Tori have been talking about meeting up and me tickling her but the time was never right and we could never make it happen. 2 weeks ago the time was right and we were able to meet up. We agreed to meet up behind an old movie theater, when I arrived I met her husband who is a cool guy and he had her tied up in the back of their SUV, and she was wearing shorts, and a red bra, her arms were spread out and her feet were on top of the seat completely bare.

I got in the car and proceeded to tickle her.If you thought she was beautiful in her videos, you should really meet her in person because she is more beautiful in person,and I started by tickling her soft and gorgeous feet. I bent her toes back and started to tickle her soles slowly and as soon as I did she let out a laugh, she tried to hold it in but couldn't, and I just slowly took one finger at a time and slowly tickled her left foot, before doing the same thing to her right foot. She tried to move them away but I was able to grab them and kept slowly tickling her.

After a few minutes at her feet I moved up to her stomach and Tori has a beautiful stomach and every where I tickled her was smooth, so it made the tickling easier and I put my finger in her navel and tickled her there and again got another great reaction. After tickling her navel I slowly tickled her rib cage and got another reaction and Tori was shaking her head back and forth during the tickling and I have to give her credit throughout being tickled she did not ask for a break or beg for me to stop she just kept laughing her head off.

After tickling her ribs and stomach I moved up to her armpits and tickled her there and again she just kept laughing. Everywhere I tickled Tori she just laughed and it was a lot of fun to watch her try and get away but unable to move because of the restraints. I tickled 2 spots to see how ticklish they would be and she would just laugh and laugh, I would tickle her feet and ribs, ribs and navel, feet and armpits and she would just keep laughing and laughing. There is one spot I found that tickled worst than any place else and that is behind her knees, I tickled behind her knees and her laughter got louder and louder, and right before I could really explore that area my time was up and I had to stop, but before I left I was able to kiss her bare soles and they felt great.

If you guys want to be able to tickle Tori she told me to tell you that you can email her at [email protected]. Trust me you will not regret tickling her.

Did you meet halfway or go to where she was? I tried to get her to shoot some stuff with me and said she couldn't travel.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back