• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A lot of unintentional tickling during body painting. (M/F)

There's no such thing as too much details when it comes to tickling! :p

Great story! Definitely not too long, I agree with rombic. Details make a story better. :D

Amazing story - the details, set-up, context make it so much better - and yes please do share the rest!

Personally I'm a HUGE fan of unintentional tickling situations, as you'll see from taking a look through any of my posts, true stories, and fictional stories :)

Tickling involving people of the vanilla variety is always great :) curious if you will post any of the pictures mentioned?

Don't ever worry about a long detailed story. Just tell your story. This was amazing by the way.

A ticklish female I'm a collegiate setting? You'll definitely have plenty of stories to share. Can't wait haha.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this got long, quick. There's more to the story. I don't know if you'd be interested in reading it?
I'd be happy to type it out, probably not tonight though, because it is a Saturday night. Pretty much what happened was he ended up painting my stomach to make it look like I didn't have legs; just a bloody torso.

If anyone if interested let me know! I'll type it up with a lot of details like this one.

Hope you enjoyed! Also, if this is too much detail for you guys and you'd prefer just short and to the point rather let me know!

I don't know about everyone else, but I want to hear about painting your stomach, especially if your stomach is as ticklish as under your arms. More details always makes it better.

What a terrific recollection, exceptionally well-told.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back