• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daugther-In-Law

canepar

Last Friday we visited our son to have lunch with him and his family. It was a hot summer day. When we rang the bell he opened the door and left us in. He told us that he would continue preparing the barbecue, but that we could find our daughter-in-law in the backyard playing with our two years grandson.

When we went there, we heard Tiffany, our daughter-in-law, inviting us to see how Peter, our little grandson was playing with the water. They both were in a small inflatable pool. She was lying inside the pool near the edge holding Peter, who was standing over her stomach, with her both hands.

Tiffany was 29 years old, cute, long brown hair and a great body since she was working out after giving birth. There was a little water inside the pool, so we could see her whole body. She was wearing a two piece red bikini very revealing. She looked so beautiful. Her boobs were perfectly shape and being wet she looked sexier.

We were talking and playing with them. At some point, my wife said: “Look who is ticklish” and she touched Peter’s belly button. He laughed and asked again and my wife repeated that twice. I told her that it was my turn and she asked me to tickle Tiffany. To continue with the game I begun soft stroking on her arm from the elbow to the shoulder with my fingers like spider legs. Her skin was incredible soft. She smiled and like her son she asked for once more. My wife suggested me to tickle Tiffany like I used to tickle her in the past.

I was not convinced at first, but looking at Tiffany’s eyes I said: “Look who is ticklish, too”. As she was holding the child with her both hands, her side was totally exposed. My fingers stroke her shoulder and slowly and gently down towards her armpit. Tiffany broke into a huge smile and she bit her lip. However she started to giggle as my fingers danced lightly and played on her soft, ticklish skin. “That really tickles!!!” she said giggling. As my daughter-in-law could not drop Peter, she was helpless and I took advantage that she could not defend herself. I began to tickle down across her belly. She laughed so hard and I heard her squealing in laughter: “Please, that tickles too much!! STOP IT!!!”

Now it was the time for her belly. I tickled her real good there and she broke into hysterical laugh, lifting her body up and down. At this point my wife had taking the child since she was almost going to drop him. I tickled so intensely her soft side under her ribcage and heard her saying: “OH, NO. NO!!! NOT THERE!!! Her laughter turned to a scream and a squeal and she shouted and laughed so hard and shouted and pleaded for release. Her laughter got higher, the higher I tickled, at this point with tears streaming down her face.

Then I took her foot in my hands and she panicked. I began a fast horse-leg ‘gallop’ of my fingertips on the soft sole of her feet, down to her heel and up to the base of her toes causing Tiffany and electric ticklish shock. Her foot began to pull from my hand but I held it tightly. She begun tugging strongly and I tickled more intensely and she nearly escaped from jerking so hard. She laughed and squealed and tossed her head back and forth, begged and thrashed as best as she could but couldn’t get away and began to scream loudly and desperately: “DON’T. NO, DON’T. NO! NO!! NO!!! HAHAHA! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”. But she could only squirm helplessly with laughter.

Suddenly I looked up and saw someone standing in front of me. My son! I stopped tickling her. My daughter-in-law was completely exhausted, and thanked the arrival of her husband.

He said, with an evil grin on his face, that as it seems that since someone was having a lot of fun he would join the party. The sounds of her hysterical laughter could be heard two minutes more.

A great story...seems you may have stories of times you've tickled your wife. Do you have any to share please.?

Sounds like you've got and had some very fun times ahead of you there, a whole tickle family.

Another fan to the list so thanks for sharing.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Not only do you apparently covet your son's wife, but you put your grandson in danger. He would have been badly hurt if she had dropped him and she almost did because of you. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

A grandpa tickling his daughter-in-law like that... and with grandma and grandson both there. I'm trying not to judge... but I think I have to side with Plotkin on this one.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back