• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle the Bachelorette

tcklpanther

This is story about my wife Ashley (whom you can see pictures of on my profile) and how she got tickled on her bachelorette party and how in her words they "got her good". She and two friends went out of town to stay with another one of her friends, Katherine for the weekend. We texted here and there and she said how they were having such a great time hanging with some of katherine's friends. I knew they were guys but i wasnt worried. Saturday night, Katherine was texting me telling me thank you for letting Ashley come and how great it was. I then get a text from her that said "You never told me that Ashley is so ticklish! We've been having a blast with her!". I was so excited i couldnt believe it. So before i can text back i get a video message (now my heart is beating out of my chest). I hit play and i see ashley sitting on the couch. One of the guys is sitting behind her with his arms around her wrapping her in a bear hug so she's kind of leaning back on him. Another guy is sitting on the other end with her legs stretched out and her ankles locked under one of his arms and he's pulling her socks off. She was already going "Oh no, guys please dont do this to me!". I could tell Katherine was taking the video and i heard her say "OK! Tickle the bachelorette!!!" This guy laid into the bottoms of her feet and Ashley threw her head back and laughed as loud as ive ever heard her. You could tell he knew what he was doing. He scraped her arches, tickled the sides and the tops, pulled on all her toes, i mean he was really killing her. Every once in a while he would reach up and tickle her sides for a second. I mean they tickled her silly and she laughed her head off the whole time. You could even hear Katherine laughing from behind the camera. They went after those feet for a good 2-3 minutes and let her go. She was exhausted and i had exploded in my pants watching it. Ashley texted me later that night and laughed it off but said she couldnt believe they did that to her! I asked her if it was the worst she had ever been tickled and she said "I think it was! He got all the worst spots on my feet! They got me good". I could tell she wasnt upset about it and im sure she loved it deep down.

Really? That is like a DREAM STORY. One of the hottest scenarios imaginable to me - and I especially love the idea of another woman saying something like, "You never told me she was so ticklish!!" - this idea along the lines of, "I've known my close friend so long and had no idea she kept this very intimate secret from me"

And getting a video of it?? Seriously? Do these girls know you/she are into tickling?

Her feet are absolutely, utterly perfect, by the way. What size? How old are you guys?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back