• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in books

This might be more to your taste. 'A Man With A Maid", written in England, 1908, the Edwardian Era.

A well-to-do young man has converted a portion of his lodgings to a soundproof room which he christens 'The Snuggery', wherein he entertains various (temporarily) unwilling well-to-do young ladies, their servants, and even the mother of one of them!

Plenty of bondage, floggings, quite a few featherings, and free to read here:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Way_of_a_Man_with_a_Maid

Love that early-20th-century erotica! Thanks for the link!

“Gone with the Wind” by Margaret Mitchell:

"Some mornings he dismissed the maid and brought her the breakfast tray himself and fed her as though she were a child, took the hairbrush from her hand and brushed her long dark hair until it snapped and crackled. Yet other mornings she was torn rudely out of deep slumber when he snatched all the bed covers from her and tickled her bare feet."

One short scene, but how real and exact it is, as if Mitchell didn’t think of Scarlett being caught in her sleep, but somehow knew for sure or even experienced it herself, how mighty such morning assault can set off her willful heroine’s gunpowder temper.

Great thread, I've been looking for new material but maybe I should re-read my kids goosebumps books and my piers Anthonys!

In Neal Stephenson's first novel, "The Big U", set in a university where very bizarre things happen, there is a geeky guy who has a mad crush on the very attractive female president of the student council. At one point the book says something along the line of, "He often fantasized about sex with her and wondered if she might be the sort of lover who tied up a boy and tickled him to desperation, simply because she could." It made me think Stephenson might have a tickle fetish. It's his first book and not very good. Don't buy it unless you want to complete your Stephenson collection. If you have the ebook version you might supply the exact quotation for us.

Todd McFarlane's run on Spiderman in the 90's.

Spiderman Issue #13, page 56.

Spiderman/Peter Parker has Mary Jane all webbed up in the bedroom, and tells her he will tickle her. You "hear" her laughing in next panel.....

Back in the 80's, there was a Captain America comic that featured a female super hero named Vagabond who defeated Black Racer of the
Serpent Society by tickling her into submission!

http://www.writeups.org/fiche.php?id=2789

This caught my eye because I was just thinking of this:

Believe it or not...Dick and Jane. I was really little but I remember how it just got my attention and even embarrassed me way back then. But Dick is giving Sally, the littlest sister a horse back ride. He was on all fours...well, hands and knees and was barefoot. Spot came around the corner and licked his foot and he started bucking like a bronco while Sally hung on for dear life. Its strange because I remember the teacher asking what Spot was doing (there was a picture) and the whole class acted shy and embarrassed.

Incident at Hawk's Hill - based on a true story of a six year old boy who gets lost on the prairie and during a rain storm backs down a hole, where a badger lived- and the animal licks his feet. Its actually a good book by Allan Eckard who went on to write some amazing historical novels like, The Frontiersmen and That Dark and Bloody River.

The Dragon's Handbook is about a kid who finds a Saly Covered book . A dragon wants it back but the kid demands help from the dragon as he is bullied by a classmate. Sort of like a three wish thing. It concludeds with something like this..."Find his weakness, seek it out..." It ends up the bully's weakness is being ticklish and the classmate ends the bullying by tickling him severly.

Them, and I have NO idea other than the rememberance of the stories , I think a book of short horror stories of a woman who was kept in a cage by the devil or something and he stroked her bare foot and she jerked it back. The other was a murder mystery, short story, where the detective finds and old man with a smile frozen on his face and feathers around him. Evidently, his very yound wife and her boyfriend tickled him to death. I specifically remember the detective discussing the angle of the tip of the feathers and how they were bent from hours of tickling.

The other was a murder mystery, short story, where the detective finds and old man with a smile frozen on his face and feathers around him. Evidently, his very yound wife and her boyfriend tickled him to death. I specifically remember the detective discussing the angle of the tip of the feathers and how they were bent from hours of tickling.

That's "The Screaming Laugh" by Cornell Woolrich.

a small portion from one of my fav books...

"...Have I told you lately that you have got great legs?"
Mackenzie tried not to smile as she backed away. "Not since yesterday."
"Um. He studied them now. "Very nice."
"Go to work, Tucker."
"Tell me the story, Micki."
This time she just ran. She tried to get the bedroom door closed, but he was too fast. He caught her in the middle of the rug and they wrestled like bear cubs. Mackenzie was no wraith-like creature to be thrown about at will, but Tucker outweighed her by a good bit. When he had her pinned, both her wrists manacled in one of his hands, he put a hand on her waist and asked one more time.
"Are you going to tell me?"
Mackenzie pressed her lips together and tried to get away, but he only tickled her until she called uncle........"

anyway, short, but sweet. it's such a rush to be overpowered by a man and then tickled senseless! i really need to start writing tickle stories again. i have so many wonderful ideas floating around in my head!

I forgot about this one when I posted in this thread earlier.l

In the book "Sideways Stories From Wayside School" there is a scene where a boy somehow gets stuck to his chair (sits on bubblegum, I think). Well, the teacher leaves the room, and a few girls gets ornery. They get up and start tickling him, and if i remember correctly, it says he laughed so hard his face turned blue or purple, maybe both.

In the book "Sideways Stories From Wayside School" there is a scene where a boy somehow gets stuck to his chair (sits on bubblegum, I think). Well, the teacher leaves the room, and a few girls gets ornery. They get up and start tickling him, and if i remember correctly, it says he laughed so hard his face turned blue or purple, maybe both.

Sounds like a good scene! Did they adapt this into the film/series, or is it just in the book?

Oh my god, I remember that! XD I think it was his hair that turned purple, because Wayside School is just that kind of silly...

Anyone remember the one with the king and queen that the boys had to tickle? Don't Make Me Laugh. Such a weird/good story! Here's what the plot says:

Oh God yes. This was amazing. I was in college when I first read it (stumbled upon it because my younger cousin had it) and thinking "awww this is cute." I was too old to actually enjoy it, but I remember thinking how the story combined several elements that I usually enjoy in stories.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone has mentioned the wonderful "My Son, the Double Agent" by Ted Mark.

The book is a tongue-in-cheek spy type novel. Think of the sort of spoof films that grew up around the era of the early Bond movies and you’ll get the idea.

The hero is a guy called Steve Victor, who’s an agent for the O.R.G.Y organization. On the cover of the first copy I had he just happens to look like a dead ringer for the 1960's era Sean Connery.

Right at the beginning of the story, Steve finds himself captured by a beautiful female agent from a rival organization. Having thought he was about to jump into bed with her, Steve’s already naked, when suddenly he gets overpowered. He’s then forced to bend over double and each of his wrists gets tied to the corresponding ankle. His legs are spread wide apart and his calves get lashed to a pair of bedposts so he can neither squat or stand up. He is now staring at his captor who he sees upside down as he looks through between his legs. Then the fun starts!
The girl starts asking him questions. She wants to know who he is, who he’s working for, details of his mission…all that sort of stuff. When he fails to answer, she produces a long goose feather, approaches him from behind, and starts tickling his balls.
It is at this point that we discover that Steve Victor is extremely ticklish! In fact, he bursts out laughing immediately.
In what is a very, very good torture sequence, the girl continues to tickle Steve Victor’s balls with the goose feather, whilst demanding that he answers her questions. He is very quickly laughing so hard and helplessly that at one point he actually thinks he’s going to be tickled to death. He really is absolutely howling with helpless laughter throughout.
Not long after, Victor just can’t take any more and he tells the girl he’ll talk, if only she’ll stop tickling him.

Shortly after this, Victor escapes. However, he is soon re-captured and brought to a barn for a second interrogation. When he enters, he sees a different woman sitting stroking the same goose feather. He is so ticklish that he has to stop himself from giggling, just from anticipation! Unfortunately, no further tickling ensues in this case.

The book is written in the first person, so the whole narrative is given from Steve Victor’s point of view. There is lots of detailed description of Victor’s laughing. I hope I’m not breaching copyright, but here’s a small example –

Domino delicately dipped the tip of the feather between my thighs from behind so that the spheres of my manhood swayed ever so slightly.
“Ha-ha-ha-ho-ho-ho-hee-hee-hee-ha-ho-ha-hee!” Thus it started.
“Why did you kill our man in Manila?”
“I didn’t kill anyone in Manila!” I tried to tell her.
She ignored my protest. The feather wiggled again.
“Hee-hee-hee-hee-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-ha-ho-ha-hee!”

It is well worth tracking down.

Irresistible aside: tickling is the best way EVER for guys to control cute girls who are being stubborn, obnoxious, naughty, etc. It's brief, but wonderful. The rest of the time they have way too much power because they're hot.

:devil:

I wouldn't call it a good book, but there was an 80s horror novel named Brujo with a decent (M/F) tickling scene near the beginning.

I don't think it was mentioned, 'Beloved Enemy' by Jane Feather has a short M/F feet tickle scene.

(Book summary: Daring and defiant, Virginia Courtney risks her life by transporting Royalist fugitives to safety. Until Colonel Alexander Marshall seizes her family's land and takes her prisoner. But the fearless beauty arouses a passionate yearning that the honor-bound soldier has never before allowed himself to feel.
Irresistibly drawn to her handsome captor, Virginia cannot forget that he is also her most treacherous enemy. Yet with each caress, Alexander mounts a delicate assault on her senses, quelling all thoughts of rebellion--leaving her conscious of the perfection of his passion.
Torn between desire and duty, Virginia and Alexander become players in the most dangerous of games...where intrigue and betrayal rule the day and where love carries the inevitability of destiny.)

----------------------------------------------------
But I think the bath is definitely a good idea."
"You must order your own," Ginny said, wriggling her toes.
"I would rather share yours," he replied, tugging off his boots and stockings.
"There is no room," she said unarguably.
"Then I must hurry you up. I will wash your back."
"Pray do not trouble, sir. I can manage myself." Throughout the by-play, the delicious tension built, wreathing and coiling between them, and Ginny continued to wriggle her toes absently until Alex dropped to his knees by the bath and seized her feet in both hands. Ginny squealed and squirmed helplessly as his fingers danced over the ticklish soles; then he bent his head, taking her toes in his mouth, sucking with rhythmic fevor that seemed to transfer itself to every nerve center of her body. Half moaning, half laughing, she begged him to stop although she did not know whether that was what she really wanted, and when he did stop, knew that it wasn't.

3 mentions of tickling in George RR Martin's Game of Thrones series. All very brief regrettably.

Book 2, A Clash of Kings: page 427, Danaerys tickled by fish. I'm not totally certain that it meant tickling tho.

Book 3, A Storm of Swords: page 309, Arya tickled by Gendry. Very brief.

Book 4, A Feast for Crows: page 275, an obscure character remembered being tickled by her uncle.

I'm glad I bookmarked the pages as I read the series.

Also R L Stein's "The Laugh Police" from Goosebumps was pretty much all about tickling.

Wonder Woman was never tickled in the books as far as I know, but two recent comic creators confirm her ticklishness:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back