• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in books

Here’s another MM find from Rhys Ford’s Whiskey and Wry

“God you’re trouble even when you’re just lying here," Sionn muttered, but he kissed Damien’s anklebone to apologize. The near giggle he got thrilled him, and he grabbed the man’s other foot, nibbling at the taut tendon above his heel until Damien began to beg.
"Dude, stop. Come on, no fucking tickling. Shit, I’m going to pee the damned bed." Kicking, he nearly took out Sionn’s nose, and he dodged out of the way, stroking at the spot he’d left nearly soaking wet.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few people mentioned R.L. Stine with his clearly non-explicit tickling scenes (nonetheless noticed by those who would extrapolate them into sexuality).

I don't think anyone mentioned his choose-your-own-adventure style book "The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek" including a scene in which the protagonist (implied as you, in the second person) can end up barefoot, enclosed in a room layered with feathers, and literally tickled to death by trained miniature chimpanzees – which swiftly shaped one of my earliest fantasies when they were still just daydreams.

For a more intentional case, the original edition of Alex Comfort's "The Joy of Sex" allotted a momentary digression to tickling the feet in particular, treating it as a stimulus that blows some people "out of their minds," while for others is merely agonizing but "increases general arousal" and can be useful "for testing bondage."

I was fascinated by the idea that the will of a consenting, restrained captive attempting to foster false confidence about the degree of their helplessness could be circumvented by stimulating their body, causing it to attempt to force itself out of its bondage as though with its owner's full determination.

(Addendum: on inspection, I see Wally West mentioned that Stine book.)

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering writing a book of tickling fantasies. It would be bondage, absolute tickling HELL for the LEES in my stories, but I think there's definitely a market for it.

There was a YA fiction series called "the plant that ate dirty socks" and I distinctly remember a number of tickling scenes in them. This was very formative as I read these at a young age. There was a scene where the plant pinned down a character and subjected them to full blown foot tickle torture. The characters were minors though so I won't link to the series - I just recall reading it as a kid and getting a then-inexplicable feeling while reading!

So, if I was to write out a book of short stories about tickling (kidnapping, bondage, group tickling, sexual tickling, etc) would anyone here be interested in buying it?

Enlightened, if you write a good book, I'm sure somebody will pay for it. More then a few people have already done this on Amazon. Just don't expect to get rich doing it.

Can't believe no one has mentioned "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton.

Beginning of Chapter 5:

I WOKE UP LATE IN the afternoon. For a second I didn't know where I was. You know how it is, when you wake up in a strange place and wonder where in the world
you are, until memory comes rushing over you like a wave. I half convinced myself that I had dreamed everything that had happened the night before. I'm really home in bed, I
thought. It's late and both Darry and Sodapop are up. Darry's cooking breakfast, and in a minute he and Soda will come in and drag me out of bed and wrestle me down and tickle
me until I think I'll die if they don't stop. It's me and Soda's turn to do the dishes after we eat, and then we'll all go outside and play football. Johnny and Two-Bit and I will get Darry on our side, since Johnny and I are so small and Darry's the best player. It'll go like the usual weekend morning. I tried telling myself that while I lay on the cold rock floor, wrapped up in Dally's jacket and listening to the wind rushing through the trees' dry leaves outside.

This is a long thread, so this may have been mentioned already, but there is an intriguing reference in Tom Robbins' Even Cowgirls Get The Blues. There's a lengthy description of the cowgirls' feet as they are all waking up at the Rubber Rose Ranch. It's a list of qualities, i.e. clean feet, dirty feet, etc. One of the entries in the list is "tickled by daddy feet". Only four little words, but it really set me off when I read it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back