• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha

Lifeseeker

Verified
When I heard we have Tasha attending our fetish party in Manhattan I nearly fell down.

My first model encounter was Amber and thought I hit the jackpot. Then Bianca Rose came to the FTFPNYC and I nearly went into cardiac arrest

Now we have Tasha. The tickle God's are good :)

I'm ready to rock & roll next Thursday. Watch I get tongue tied LOL

Must be nice to be able to live up there.......aarrrghh (being my halloween pirate there). You lucky dawg!

OMG little over 2.5 hours and it's party time. I got butterflies and I'm rarely nervous!!!!

Colour me jealous, getting to play with Tasha's feet would be a dream come true. Damn ocean being in the way!
Still, have fun :D

I don't get why people always think its a dream to tickle performers who have been paid to be tickled by countless other people, and usually have bad reactions ( shrill screams as opposed to laughter ) I just don't get it.

some people have different opinions on what is sexy.

Lifeseeker...have fun.

While I wasn't able to convince Tasha to let me tickle her (apparently I have a look of pure evil tickler) she's really very sweet. You think she's a knock out on video, she's drop dead gorgeous with a killer smile :)

I booked a tickle session a few years ago at Tickle Abuse. When I was given the list of models I'd be able to tickle, Tasha wasn't available. I asked Tommy why she wasn't and he told me that she is way too ticklish and would not consent to a session as a 'lee. I understood that, booked a seesion with Lolo and had a great time with her.

I wasn't going to insult Tasha by throwing money at her. Now any other model.....

Chiming in late on this thread, but I was also at this party....and unlike Lifeseeker, I did have the pleasure of sessioning with Tasha. She was definitely not angling for more money, just genuinely stupid ticklish! I didn't tickle her hard, but she's so ticklish, the light sensual touches were more than enough to get her going and for my satisfaction. And as Lifeseeker said, EXACTLY what you imagine she's like from her vids, she's that and then some. Looks great, a sweetheart, crazy ticklish, and my only question is, when can I do it again?!!

Better luck next time Lifeseeker, I think you're reputation preceded you to your detriment this time around. No shortage of young ladies to terrorize with tickling that night anyway though. As I recall, the ticklers opened and shut the place down! I believe another party tomorrow night but I won't be able to make that one.

I've seen a couple of videos of Tasha in action. She gorgeous, and she is a natural tickler. By that I mean her hands and fingers operate with an artful grace and precision that many others just don't have. She also instinctively knows where to target her efforts. She is amazing and terrifying, all at once.

I booked a tickle session a few years ago at Tickle Abuse. When I was given the list of models I'd be able to tickle, Tasha wasn't available. I asked Tommy why she wasn't and he told me that she is way too ticklish and would not consent to a session as a 'lee. I understood that, booked a seesion with Lolo and had a great time with her.

I will be forever envious about your encounter. I loved that girl. Did I mention my envy?

I think (A) I do have a reputation for being a rather ruthless & sadistic tickler and (B) she did see me in action. I'm sure that scared her :D

Plus all these promotion vids of me tickling don't help

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back