• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merciless tickling torture

ticklerpilot

TMF Regular
Ok so I know plenty of lers myself included are into this. But how many lees actually are, not just talk, but actually are into be tickled no stopping till the ler/lers want to. No limits. Tickled past breaking point.

I'm basically on board with this, although for me, with a little nuance.

I see two kinds of extreme tickle torture. One where the person may be freaking out, screaming and jerking uncontrollably, and truly wants you to stop, but because of the nature of the relationship with the 'ler, they understand that they won't later be killed, raped or permanently injured. That's one kind of non-con.

Then there's the other, where they are really fearing that the next development could be violence. That's the kind I'm not okay with.

But it's a pretty safe bet that if the 'ler is a boyfriend, husband, sibling or friend of the 'lee -- or even if the 'ler is just someone who doesn't seem to have a creepy personality -- the 'lee probably isn't going to be fearing violence. They'll know it's only going to tickle. For me, that's a huge difference in these extreme tickling situations that the usual non-con debates ignore.

Right on board,Mende why I asked about into it, meaning the lees has agreed to no mercy extreme torture or whatever you want to call it, with a session like that especially in something of a sexual nature fetish, I know it's not sexual for everyone but for myself and many it can be or is, trust is must before starting as is agreement

to be honest I never been tickle tortured besides the dare which I did this summer which only lasted 5 minutes

I hit this fetish party in Manhattan monthly. Girls are gorgeous, but if not for money they would never agree, so in theory it's non consensual

Oh paying to tickle, that's even more fun to watch being called prostitution lol

My Lee know I want to gang tickle torture her. She's ok with it as long there is no fill nudity and just tickling

I cannot speak from experience but I would love to be tickled past my breaking point where the ler is totally sadistic about it.

My husband wants to see it happen to me. He tickles the crap out of me, and I hate it, but we both know he holds back because he loves me and he has to live with me. He wants to see me being tickled by someone who does not care if I am happy with them afterwards.

I'm all about relentless cruel tickle torture as a lee.It should take me a substantial about of time to gather my wits and strength to even move off the table. Two things should be absolute afterwards 1) I should question to ever be dumb enough request that much intensity ever again and 2) the lee should come away from it with sore fingers and the thought that they did everything in creation fair and unfair to make sure it was the most intense cruel tickling that person has ever or even will ever do again!

Ok so I know plenty of lers myself included are into this. But how many lees actually are, not just talk, but actually are into be tickled no stopping till the ler/lers want to. No limits. Tickled past breaking point.

YEAH totally <3
I've had this done to me a bunch times while tied-down and its so exhilarating!!!
hehe, even though it makes me into a teary-eyed,panting, writhing hysterical mess, I absolutely love it <33
i can take 'merciless' even if it appears like its destroying me. ;)

YEAH totally <3
I've had this done to me a bunch times while tied-down and its so exhilarating!!!
hehe, even though it makes me into a teary-eyed,panting, writhing hysterical mess, I absolutely love it <33
i can take 'merciless' even if it appears like its destroying me. ;)

I've only ever been acquainted with but one individual who could be that unconditional in her ... umm,.. masochistic appetites. It's a mind-blowing thing to be party to,....

I enjoy giving this kind of tickling. I however, always play with safe words because you never know when someone could have an unexpected injury or trigger. A a lee, I have yet to experience a Ler who was able to break me. I think I need to play with more experienced, and sadistic lers. Course the fact that it turns me on also may have something to do with it.

I have never experienced tickling to that level, but not a day goes by eithout me thinking about it, i so cant wait till my first time!!

Where do I sign up?

:)

I'm serious I would do this once I got to know the person a little - so hard finding tickle lovers

I agree with everything 'brothered' said.

I'm basically on board with this, although for me, with a little nuance.

I see two kinds of extreme tickle torture. One where the person may be freaking out, screaming and jerking uncontrollably, and truly wants you to stop, but because of the nature of the relationship with the 'ler, they understand that they won't later be killed, raped or permanently injured. That's one kind of non-con.

Then there's the other, where they are really fearing that the next development could be violence. That's the kind I'm not okay with.

But it's a pretty safe bet that if the 'ler is a boyfriend, husband, sibling or friend of the 'lee -- or even if the 'ler is just someone who doesn't seem to have a creepy personality -- the 'lee probably isn't going to be fearing violence. They'll know it's only going to tickle. For me, that's a huge difference in these extreme tickling situations that the usual non-con debates ignore.

I love it when a ticklee is begging for mercy and really can't stand the tickling and are trying desperately to escape etc. But I would not want them to fear anything other than tickling was going to happen.

ive gotten paid to be tickled and to tickle someone many times I didn't have to go nude once, and easy money

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back