• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

c7_assassin has left the building.....

As a former member of the Canadian Armed Forces, and as someone who was attached to the 2 PPCLI in the former Yugoslavia during Operation Medak Pocket in Croatia in 1993, I am saddened by this news. I don't know if we served in the same theater together, but I understand why he went over and what he was fighting for. RIP my brother in arms.

What an awful loss. I am so sorry to hear of his passing

Rest In Peace, John

Holy shit. I remember seeing his posts from back when I was a lurker. He seemed like a great person.

RIP :dropatear

Terrible to hear.
I went over because it was my job, but to volunteer up of your own accord, not looking for money or benefits but to make a change, to put your life on the line for that..
..that takes a man of immense character.

I wish I could have known him.

RIP

It has been reported yesterday all over the media and news papers that the main ISIS leader known as 'Jihadi John' has been killed during some.sort of attack that occurred at his whereabouts. In my brutal honesty, I somehow feel that this is untrue although I hope to be proven wrong. I also would like to say, in my brutal honesty, that if he is well and truly dead, even though this is a good thing of the fact that he will no longer lead another murder, but I am yet to feel any positive emotion towards it. Because it wont bring anyone back, especially our beloved c7_assassin....I also feel this way because, and no one knows this about me, but my own uncle was also a victim of one of the beheadings. I will not mention the name because it is personal to me and I value privacy and respect. I chose not to talk about it and kept quiet because my grief wont change anything, instead I share and cherish the memories I had with him and of the person he was. So until the result of Jihadi John's death bringing back those whom we love, I will never be happy. I look at c7_assassin's pictures and his last testimony and even though I never knew him well, I still cry to this day. May he forever rest in the highest of heavens!

What a horrible loss. I wish I could've met him. He was an incredible human being, and I'd like to believe his courageous spirit is still w/us.

Though he and I clashed here on the forum, I am saddened to hear of this. The fact he gave his life in defense of others says much about him. He's earned a place of honor in our remembrance.

RIP, C7.

Good evening and peace to all;

It's been a really long time since I've been on the forums and the first thread I clicked on was this. I initially thought it was some sort of joke; unfortunately, it isn't.

I'm not going to BS anyone around here; he and I rarely got along! However, he was someone's and somebody's and his life had an impact on many. He was someone's son, somebody's brother, and a friend to many. My condolences to his family; his mother must be devastated! Not that father's don't matter because they do; but the relationship between mother and child is unique through the womb and no parent ever expects to bury their child. My heart goes out to them.

May his finite body be at rest and his infinite eternal soul be at peace....:rose::blackrose:

As they lay our friend John to rest...I raise my glass to salute a man who wasn't afraid to fight and
die for what he believed in....Since I will not be able to share a drink with you in person John...I do this to honor your memory and morn the loss of a good friend and a beautiful human being....may your immortal soul find eternal peace....

:bubbleheart: :bubbleheart:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzz10206273390888666_5734830887791695249_n.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz10206273390888666_5734830887791695249_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
So sad to read these comments. Remember somebody has to take on the evil villians in our world.:usa::canada:

Damnit!

When I first read the circumstances of his death I thought to myself "this couldn't be". My last combat mission flying over Syria was just a couple of days ago. I didn't think ANY western troops were on the ground. Man.....I was mistaken. It's surreal to see the bombs go off below....that country side is so far removed...and though I didn't know C7_assassin personally(just saw his posts) it hits close to home.

Rest easy brother. We will all see you soon.

Damnit!

When I first read the circumstances of his death I thought to myself "this couldn't be". My last combat mission flying over Syria was just a couple of days ago. I didn't think ANY western troops were on the ground. Man.....I was mistaken. It's surreal to see the bombs go off below....that country side is so far removed...and though I didn't know C7_assassin personally(just saw his posts) it hits close to home.

Rest easy brother. We will all see you soon.

He wasn't part of any western troop unit. Him,and others went to fight alongside the Kurdish fighters over there.

oh my god..... That's horrible... Sorry to hear about this
Islamic State is pure evil.

I vaguely remember seeing this back when it happened but I didn't put two and two together until a mutual friend connected the dots after I returned safely from the same place. Here is a photo of me a couple miles south of where he was killed about a year and half later, let's make this photo for him. There couldn't have been more than a few hundred of us go, it's pretty crazy that there was another fellow traveler. RIP

IMG_6866.jpg

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back