• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20f, Descriptive RPs

tickled-silent

Hello! I'm looking for someone to RP with (preferably someone who doesn't mind RPing through PMs, as I don't quite feel comfortable giving out my personal messaging names). I am female, 20yo, and a lee - I don't care about the gender of my partner. I'd like to find someone who is interested in detailed RPs, i.e. writing a couple sentences or even paragraphs at a time and using detailed storylines in our RPs. Some potential ideas I have include:

1. We meet at the beach and tickling ensues.
2. We're partners on an adventure involving a hunt for hidden treasure. I get caught in different situations where I'm stuck and instead of helping me get free, you take advantage of my exposed ticklish spots.
3. We get together for a movie night or a sleepover and at times when I'm not paying attention and/or a ticklish spot is exposed, you take advantage.
4. We're hanging out at a library or at the cinema and you start tickling me while I try to stay quiet.

These are just a few ideas, and I'm certainly open to others! If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Sounds fun to me Bryn.....I have some ideas ... My name's Josh ... PM when you're free... Have arrest day :)

Thanks, sent you a PM! :) I appreciate the interest, I'd really love more people to RP with!

Hi there, I would love to do some role playing with you, especially tummy tickling RP. My name's Nick, and im 26. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you both! I've sent you PMs - I appreciate the response, I've been looking for more people to RP with. By the way, I hope everyone is alright with RPing through PMs... my chat isn't working too well, and I don't quite feel comfortable giving out my other messaging accounts.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time here. Those sound like fun ideas. Feel free to PM. Enjoy the forum!

Good Morning Bryn. It's nice to meet you and I certainly would love to RP with you some time through PM if you're still interested. Drop me a PM anytime :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back