• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever tried TouchFeet.com ?

HallowedGround5

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever tried using TouchFeet.com ?

They list whether or not the models are ticklish... and they seem to have models all over The US.

http://touchfeet.com

If anyone has tried this service, I'd love to hear about your experience.

I've never used them, but the east coast girls looked like skanks. The feet were ugly to make matters worse!!!!

How about calling it Don't Touch Feet.com? Skanky women with ugly feet just don't cut it!

I've met with someone on touchfeet.com, she was very nice, and the session was very rewarding.

Nope but having looked at the site, if a UK one springs up any time soon Im going to be very, very poor.

After checking out the site, I've gotta agree with Lifeseeker.

Maybe the west coast girls are better looking, but NYC tri state area woof!!

Oh man when I showed this site to my fiance he thought it was a joke. I think it may be a scam. Most of the models aren't even that attractive and they have not so attractive feet. I mean some of them have feet pics with chipped polish or no polish at all. Also find this hilarious, "This job is specifically having your feet played with, non-sexually and platonically. It exists because people ordered our therapeutic care service and instead would massage the employee’s feet." Lol their slogan is, "Touch Feet – All Your Fetish Needs – Worship Us"

When this site was first announced here, I think they only had some five women in Florida. Looks like it has expanded, finally there's someone up here in dry Washington, but I don't know if I would check it out.

I tried contacting them to see if they had anyone nearby and they didn't. They got back to me a little while later and referenced me to someone who was new and fairly close (because they charge for travel) and me and her exchanged a few emails. Once I tried organizing a day where we were both available she stopped replying and she was no longer on the site a few weeks after.

Most of the feet pix look like they're of the same fuck-ugly tootsies. I call scam and a half.

It seems like there's an awful lot of work invested in that website to be a mere scam. Maybe I'm gullible, but if they were a little closer, I'd surely be intrigued. I find many of these women rather attractive, and I'm not entirely put off by the "snuggle" component, either.

It seems like there's an awful lot of work invested in that website to be a mere scam. Maybe I'm gullible, but if they were a little closer, I'd surely be intrigued. I find many of these women rather attractive, and I'm not entirely put off by the "snuggle" component, either.

I don't know where you live dude but around the NYC tri state area those feet look ugly!!!!

I've checked the site out, and not ALL of the foot pics are as bad as described. Yes, some of them, maybe even most look like they came from a time before shoes were invented, but a few of them were completely acceptable. The bad ones though....Jesus. It seems as if people think someone with a foot fetish will go apeshit over any set of tootsies! Makes me feel like the Rodney Dangerfield of fetishes..."I get no respect".

I tried them once and it turned into a disaster. The girl was nice and we remained friends, but the boss man took advantage of her at every turn, including not paying her more than once and using her image in outdated Backpage ads without her permission, which remain to this day even though she hasn't worked for him for over half a year. Dude even once gave my number and personal info to another girl without informing me. She apologized and was embarrassed but obviously I didn't hold it against her. Wasn't her fault and she also quit a short time later as my friend did. So I told the boss it wasn't cool and he gets hostile like he was doing me a big favor. I told him to piss off and start treating those girls with basic common decency. Their parent site is Snuggle Buddies (recently getting negative Yelp reviews from a client and former provider), which claims to be holistic therapy, except many of those girls do both the snuggle and fetish work. Also, take a look at the fetish site's price tiers. Masturbation? Really? I'm no legal eagle, but even I know achieving sexual gratification in front of a "provider" is a bad idea. Somebody is going to get hurt, arrested or both.

Quick edit: Plus, $100 for a provider is a joke, especially given it gets spilt between them and the website. Assuming the owner doesn't keep embezzling their share, mind you. Not worth the trouble or creepy Snuggle Pimp factor.

Last edited:
Adam, that's helpful information. Thank you. So much for feeling intrigued.

Adam, that's helpful information. Thank you. So much for feeling intrigued.

No problem man. Granted, my experience may not be reflective of everyone else's, but I felt bad for my friend and how she got taken advantage of. Made me feel dirty for ever giving that shitbag a cent of my money. Thank God I didn't prepay or she may never have gotten her share. Check out their Yelp reviews too, under the Snuggle Buddies parent site. Not many to go on but one is from a former provider that also claims she wasn't paid. I feel like this so-called business is aimed at college girls and soccer moms hoping to make easy extra money, but strip it to its core and it's still going into an environment with a stranger and hoping they don't hurt you.

Additionally, I find it insulting that they offer BDSM services. Many of these women probably don't even know what a flogger is let alone how to use one safely. I have experience in BDSM and it takes practice. The entire "business" setup is irresponsible and designed to do one thing... line the pockets of a disingenuous shyster who operates under the guise of wanting to offer "platonic companionship."

Last edited:
Additionally, I find it insulting that they offer BDSM services. Many of these women probably don't even know what a flogger is let alone how to use one safely. I have experience in BDSM and it takes practice.
I totally 100% agree with you on this. I was wondering if most or all of the models had a clue what to do in a BDSM type session? I hope a client never gets hurt. Taking a picture with an impact toy is easy, but actually knowing how to use it is another story. Even a simple hand spanking has certain tips/techniques one should know to make it a good experience(You'd be amazed at how many guys I've played with personally and professional that I had to talk them through giving a good hand spanking.). I myself am a pro-swtich who freelances, but mostly sessions at Destiny's Chambers, but I had been playing non-stop for about 4 years and I did a lot of research before I finally decided to take the plunge at being a pro.

Also thank you Adam for the info you gave because I was seriously considering trying this site out. I'll just stick to freelancing and Destiny's Chambers.

Also thank you Adam for the info you gave because I was seriously considering trying this site out. I'll just stick to freelancing and Destiny's Chambers.

You're very welcome. I'd never tell anyone what to do, but what I'd seen in my time following the site before trying it was a very high turnover rate and I used to wonder if the girls just got creeped out by the clientele. But then the stories started coming out of not being paid by more than one individual, and it began painting a broader picture, my personal nasty exchange with the site owner only adding fuel to that fire. His rationale for sharing my info with someone I'd never inquired about smacked of a bizarre sense of entitlement (sort of the same type of arrogance that saw him plaster my friend's image all over the fetish section of Backpage without telling her). Plus you have to remember that you're just getting $50 for a fetish session when the pros that I know make $200 as a general starting point, and it's done in a safe environment. Some of his girls meet clients in hotels if neither can host and he somehow believes he'll never have an issue. Oh, and they really like you to prepay. So very happy I didn't. But then wish I hadn't, period, but it was a learning experience.

P.S. Glad we are of the same mind regarding BDSM. Nothing to fool around with if you're an amateur and being presented as professional by a website that's lucky to have dodged the law for now (can't imagine it will forever).

I dunno Porcelain... The PA girls weren't so bad. I mean they pale in comparison to you ;-)

This is an amusing read, especially once the girls start calling out the bullshit (tell me Naida's response isn't epic)...

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?200058-40-per-hour-Snuggling

I posted about my experience over there too. Interesting that a "strictly platonic" service would look for recruits on a stripper forum. Important to take away from all of that is that the service does not perform background checks on either the provider or client, meaning both go in with nothing more than brief contact beforehand. When I was making the decision who to session with, it took me all of two minutes to hop over to the Maryland Judiciary page to search court records (having gotten first and last names via initial email exchanges). Two of the girls had misdemeanor theft on their records, one of those two having an additional drug possession charge. If I can find that out with little effort, it's very telling that they can't or won't. Further establishes that they truly only care about their bottom line and not that of the safety of those who work for them or use the service.

In the interest of transparency, I think it's an appropriate time to revive this thread now that new information has come to light. This post is meant to address the deplorable behavior of the owner of Touch Feet, Evan Carp. Evan also goes by the alias of "Jeff Smith" in efforts to deceive and abuse. Evan/Jeff/etc. is also the proprietor of The Snuggle Buddies, an alleged therapeutic touch service, as referenced here:

https://medium.com/@T8/intimacy-worker-demands-end-to-abuse-153378c32c1b

The Snuggle Buddies also have two different Yelp entries that detail the magnitude of his unbalanced behavior, failure to pay his employees, and failure to set up appointments for clients after they prepay online, complete with screen shots. One of the worst of the screen shots, and they're all bad, was deleted but I preserved it knowing it may be useful in the future. That photo, I will attach at the end of this post.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-snuggle-buddies-marlton?utm_source=ashare&ref=yelp-android

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-snuggle-buddies-new-york?utm_source=ashare&ref=yelp-android

I know there will still be individuals who decide to use this service, but before you do, I hope you will take the time to consider the abuse happening to the employees, the money taken out of their pockets, or taken out of the pockets of clients after they pay and receive nothing. My thanks to anyone who takes this seriously.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back