• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you girls feel when we tickle you?

Grid3663

As a male, I'm curious about how girls feel when we tickle them. I mean for us its fun but we aren't the ones getting tickled. So girls how do you describe the feeling?

It's a pleasurable sensation that starts as butterflies and shoots up the spine like a zigzag pleasure worm that makes me feel sexy, desired, and free.

Depending on the situation I suppose a mixture of emotions. I do know that sensual tickling is very erotic for me and arousing. Playful and torturous tickling is both fun and unbearable though. I am rather confused about the level of wetness I get when tickled even if I'm not horny, when I'm tickled I'm not thinking about sex yet the results are of me getting wet anyway. What's that all about?

Depending on the situation I suppose a mixture of emotions. I do know that sensual tickling is very erotic for me and arousing. Playful and torturous tickling is both fun and unbearable though. I am rather confused about the level of wetness I get when tickled even if I'm not horny, when I'm tickled I'm not thinking about sex yet the results are of me getting wet anyway. What's that all about?
I would say that was your fetish kicking in.

I think it is a nervous reaction of your body; everything starts secreting and lubricating. Sometimes people will have tears in their eyes even though they are not sad or in pain. People who didn't feel any pressure in their bladder
can suddenly feel the need to go.

The body releasing moisture due to certain stimuli seems to be something even deeper and more base in our makeup that even our sexuality.

It depends on how the tickling is occuring. Light sensual tickles...turned on, kind of squirmy. If bondage occurs, the anticipation cranks up, I get super horny and wet. If it's torturous, it's a combination of fear that I can't handle it, and pleasure. The actual tickling responses are not necessarily planned. Its all nervous system response. But tickling turns me on, no matter what, even if it's unintentional or done publically.

Maybe we should expand this question to include none ticklephiles... ??? I see a bit of ... um... bias here?

:D

For me, it's really contradictory feelings. It definitely feels like electricity, shoots up the spine like someone else said. My body's natural response is always panic mode, so even if I like it, I try to avoid any hands or fingers. I think that might be more ingrained insecurity than anything else. Lighter tickling is more torturous for me because even after it's done, I can feel it for ages afterwards. It's like fingers are still there ghosting along my sides. Harder tickling is more painful, although not necessarily in a bad way. Either way, I think the best way to describe it would be like electricity. I wouldn't describe myself as a 'ticklephile', so maybe this is a less biased description for you?

Female ≠ lee, male ≠ ler. You can find out for yourself, you know.

I get soaking dripping wet between my legs and I beg for a hot passionate orgasm. My mouth start salivating for the taste of cock. I just have to have hot thick cum to swallow down my moist hot throat. Lol surprise! That isn't what happens at all(Sorry if your dick just went limp.).

Last edited:
I get soaking dripping wet between my legs and I beg for a hot passionate orgasm. My mouth start salivating for the taste of cock. I just have to have hot thick cum to swallow down my moist hot throat. Lol surprise! That isn't what happens at all(Sorry if your dick just went limp.).

LMFAOOO. a thousand points to this fucking reply hahahaha

What it Feels like to be Tickled.
I would describe my ticklishness as “average to abouve average” I am ticklish on almost all areas of my body, but some are far more sensitive than others, and others less so. Im going to try and explain precisely what i think being tickled feels like, and ill try to be as descriptive as possible for people who aren't ticklish to try and understand what it feels like.

Directly on the spot being tickled, its a tingly sensation that ripples through the interior of my body, branching out causes my to react... my muscles tense up around the target area, and when its continued, it feels just like soft electric jolts shooting though me, causing me to squirm and flinch. its also impossible for me to not giggle / laugh. Its not that i find it funny, but you know that ‘light’ feeling you get in your stomach when you fall? i feel that sort of, in addition to the intense tingly sensations which pulsate like electric shocks. Jolts fire through me, and cause me to yelp and twist around - if i’m not restrained
(but typically, I am lol).
Laughter is more involuntary, and feels like Its like a type of pressure, or some sort of ‘force’ which rapidly builds inside me. The more i hold it in, the more i feel like i have to releases it in the form of vocalizations like giggling, if its soft tickles, or continuously laughing and whimpering if its faster/harder. Trying to talk is very difficult, because ill gasp and choke on my words. ** also, because i become extremely aroused when tickled, i cant help but moan (or make sounds as if i were being sexually stimulated) I tend to moan-laugh at the same time and equally when the tickling is softer, and moan less when its faster.

softer tickling, like finger tips skittering over my skin, or nails grazing over me sends waves of warmth through me, but also chills and shivers at the same time. it like a powerful linear tingly-itch-like sensation, which makes my muscles quiver and tremble.

harder/faster tickling is more ‘electric shock-like’ in nature. the sensation itself causes alot of physical reactions, just like with softer tickling but more pronounced. (example: from quivers and trembles, to flinching and squirming). Its like being ‘shocked’ with pulsating painless electricity, that feels in general feels really good, at the same time causing adrenaline rush effects with increased heart rate and breathing in addition to laughter. But its Like total bliss, where you just have to laugh, and also realize the sensation is extremely powerful, and so i just surrender to relenting fits of hysterics when the tickling intensifies.
hard, or soft, the feeling is always that of pleasureful electric tingles and shocks, but the intensity and physical reactions change from being minor to severe upon increasing vigorousness or tickle technique being used.
Instead of pain, its more like just a feeling of “intenseness” thats difficult to describe other than a force that stems from the area being tickled to affect the whole body in waves and shocks that builds up this biological reaction to move away and laugh continuously.

Thats what being tickled feels like to the average person. But for me, (and im sure many other ticklees here, ) It causes additional and extremely prominent arousal.
i am turned on, more-so by the physical sensation of tickling itself, as opposed to the whole notion of submissiveness. I do enjoy the aspects of the lack of control, but its only secondary. I primarily like the way tickling feels on me, and that is what seriously turns me on. Like tremendously, .... within 1-2 seconds of being tickled virtually anywhere on my body.

now imagine that type of arousal in addition to warm waves, shivers, and shocks of pleasureful electric pulsations stemming from the area being tickled to the rest of my body, culminating with an adrenaline rush and me reduced to tears from laughing and struggling non-stop.

Thats what it feels like to be tickled

PS: This is just a personal preference, but i think the idea of not being able to tell my tickler to stop, and muffled laughter, is really sexy. (i mean my own laughter being muffled)
So i prefer to be gagged virtually every time i’m tickle tortured.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back