• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Tickle Sessions with Addie Juniper!

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you; I have moved to St. petersburg, Florida so I am available for tickle and foot sessions in the Tampa area and all over Florida! I also go to Atlanta and Chicago a lot and am willing to travel all over, as well. If you want me to travel to you, you have to commit to a certain amount of money (session plus at least some help with my travel) and send a deposit. Anywho, I do both Lee and Ler sessions. Just text me. DON'T CALL PLEASE, I HATE talking on the phone. If you call anyway I won't do a session with you. :D

My number is 678-723-1219. Please only text if you are serious about a session. I do text with fans, but I charge a small fee so if you're interested in that, that's cool, too. I'm looking forward to getting tickled and tickling you! I love it so! :)

Last edited:
Again, I will travel most places with a deposit (so I don't get there and you stand me up), some travel expenses covered and the promise of a session or two. Email me [email protected] or text me. Please don't call, I hate talking on the phone. Thanks!

I had a truly wonderful session with Addie when she was here in NYC in September. :bouncybou
She is a very skilled tickler and very beautiful. :woman:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back