• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Games you would like to see remade/sequels of

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi all! I was going to post this last night, but I got busy.

What video game would you like to see remade or a sequel made from it?

As for me, as a remake, I would like to see Duke Nukem (I forget the tittle, but the first person
one from the N64 days).

As for the sequel, Playboy: the mansion from the PS2 days, and TNA Impact from the PS3

Not sure if they count as video games in the sense that you mean, but I would like a sequel to Grim Fandango and a remake of Starship Titanic.

I want a new "season" of Life is Strange. Right goddamn now.

I have saw L.I.S on the Xbox live store, but never got it. Is it any good?

I'm really curious to see the remake they are doing of Final Fantasy 7. Everything I've seen so far looks gorgeous but remakes always make me nervous. I don't want them to damage my love for the game because it just can't live up to the original.

I agree with you, Fire. A remake of FF 7 would be cool, if they leave the game the same.

Maybe do a graphics upgrade or something, but keep the game play the same.

I really want to see a real sequel to Evil Genius (I'm not counting their lame farmville ripoff.)

I would love to see another Wizardry game, perhaps something similar to the first few, and less like 8.

A reboot of the Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy text game from the 80's. Oh the aggravation that game gave me.

And of course I will continue to spend all my birthday and shooting star wishes on a remastered collection of the Pokémon series from Gameboy to Dsi available for console play, but Nintendo has already said that would never happen... sad day.

And just for fun a Worms battle RPG game that utilizes a Bethesda open world style (complete with silly Bethesda glitches )

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back