• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bumped into a friend and it brought back a nice tickle memory

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
I know it's been a while since I posted anything but I've been busy. Today, I was reminded of a nice incident that I would like to share. I bumped into an old friend we'll call Darlene for this story. I've known her for many years but haven't seen her in about 8. I met her through her ex-boyfriend, Orlando, who I used to hang with but fell out of contact with since a mutual friend ratted him out to Darlene that he regularly cheated on her and since I was there Orlando just assumed that I put my 2 cents in even though I tried to tell our mutual friend to just leave it be since they had already broken up and that we promised Orlando we would never say anything. I've seen him tickle her many times and know that she is extremely ticklish but this story isn't about her. It's about her younger sister Julie.

First time I met Julie was at Darlene's house for a holiday dinner. She was 17 and I thought she was pretty, 5 foot 2 Asian with shoulder length black hair and porcelain skin with a nice body but since I was 23 at the time I didn't do anything and actually never gave her a second thought after I left since I figured I'd never see her again. Flash forward 2 years and Darlene's cousin Marvin, who to this day remains a good friend although he moved to a new state a few years back, was living with Darlene and Julie and asked if I could wait at their place for the Sears repairman to arrive and fix their stove. They both had work and Julie was at her dorm. I was off that day so I said sure, anything for a friend. The Sears guy would arrive between 10am and 6 pm.

I arrived at their place at around 9am just to be safe. Marv left the key under the mat which I found and let myself in. I sat on the couch and was about to turn the tv on when I hear "Hi, Freeman!" I jumped up and turned around to see Julie standing at the bottom of the staircase smiling at me. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and pink pajama pants with white socks in pink fluffy slippers. She looked so hot and adorable at the same time. We hugged and then sat down to chat. She came home earlier that morning from the dorms since she finished her exams early. Marv and Darlene had already left so she went to take a nap but came downstairs when she heard me come in. I apologized and told her why I was there and she said it was no problem. She couldn't sleep anyways and now we could keep each other company.

Tickling starts here.

For a couple of hours we watched tv on the couch and caught up on current events. She even kicked off her slippers and put her feet on my lap for a while. It was all I could do to not tickle her right then then and there. We even ordered Chinese take out and ate while we watched. As i leaned back after finishing I knocked over a teddy bear behind me. It fell on my lap and I said "Hello, who's this little guy?" Julie took one look and jumped at me to get the bear back. "That's my teddy." I laughed. "Your teddy? How old are you?" Julie blushed and then snatched the bear and held him in a tight hug. "Shut your face. Teddy and I go way back. He's seen me through a lot." I inch closer to her. "You're like a little baby. Is baby ticklish?" And with that I began tickling her sides. She laughed and squirmed and wriggled around on the couch. "Hahahaa! Stop! Hahaha!"

She then went to kick at me with her right foot but I caught her by the ankle. I said "OH, does baby want me to tickle her feetsies now?" and pulled off her sock. I took a split second to take in the image of her bare foot. The tops were porcelain like the rest of her but the ball, heel and toes were a light pink. Her toes were mid length with the second toe slightly longer then the big toe and her nails were painted a metallic blue. I scribbled my fingers into her arch and said " coochie coochie cooo!" She howled with laughter and tried to pull away but I had a good grip on her ankle. All the while she clutched her teddy bear tightly to her chest in a, no pun intended, huge bear hug. The I grabbed her big toe. "This little piggy went to market." Her eyes bulged and yelled" Noooo! No piggies! My toes are too ticklish for piggies!" With each toe she gritted her teeth and held her bear tighter and tighter. At the wee wee wee piggy when I pinched her pinky toe she gasped hard. Then I scrabbled my fingers into her arch again. And again she went hysterical with laughter.

I let go of her foot and she began to catch her breathe. "I haven't been tickled like that in so long. I forgot how ticklish I was." "We're not done yet." I said "What do you mean?" She asked slightly concerned. "I didn't do the piggies on your other foot. They're gonna feel left out." And with that I picked up her left leg and put it on my lap. "Nooo. They won't. I swear they don't feel left out. Oh man not again." She covered her eyes with her right hand and smiled unconsciously when I pulled off her other sock. "This little piggy went to market." I wiggled her big toe and once again she winced, gritted her teeth and clutch her bear in a death hug. When I got to her pinky toe she arched her back and barked out a quick laugh. "And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home." Instead of scrabbling my fingers on her arch like I did the other foot I felt I should take it easy on her and just lightly scratched her arch with my index finger. She laughed and wiggled her foot but didn't pull away this time.

I stopped and began massaging her feet. She cooed and leaned back on the arm of the couch. "You're so mean tickling me like that. But the massaging feels so good." "Sorry. I just couldn't resist. You look so adorable with your teddy bear I had to. The massage is because you're such a good sport about it." After the Sears guy arrived and finished fixing the oven. Julie and went out to shop a little then grab dinner. We hung out a few more times after but I never got the chance to tickle her like that again. Last I heard she moved in with her boyfriend a couple of years ago. But at least I still have that one shining golden moment to remember her by.

Very nice moment in time . . . and very nice of you to share it. Thank you (good descriptions!).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back