• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Show at Taping a Tickling Session!! M/F

Good stuff. She seemed like she was having a good time.

I like socks too, but of a different variety.

Hope you'll share more as you make more.

Got it....i had previously taken out spaces but it didn't direct me.

Can you talk a little bit more about your conversations with her previous to her saying yes to this?

Got it....i had previously taken out spaces but it didn't direct me.

Can you talk a little bit more about your conversations with her previous to her saying yes to this?

Of course. She is a long time friend of mine. I like being a Ler, because I wanted to always have the control I guess. She is an awesome girl, but would never do it. We eased into it. First just tickling her. Then tying her up in a chair. Then tickling her feet but with very thick socks on. Then we moved her to the bed, and added the hitachi. The hitachi was a surprise. She didn't know anything about it. And after the first day, she was hooked lol.

My two cents:
1.) Use more verbal teasing. "Do you like this?" "Laugh if you want me to keep doing this." "Don't react for the next 30 seconds."
2.) Edit out the dull parts of the video where nothing is happening.
3.) Include more of the before and after: the chatting while you tie her up, and her description of the experience after it's over.

Good luck!

you are the man! i have a huge sock fetish too so that works for me. way to represent ct, not enough around i say. i like how your avoiding the barefoot aspect cause there's too much of that around. i think just make it lighter other than that, awesome!

My two cents:
1.) Use more verbal teasing. "Do you like this?" "Laugh if you want me to keep doing this." "Don't react for the next 30 seconds."
2.) Edit out the dull parts of the video where nothing is happening.
3.) Include more of the before and after: the chatting while you tie her up, and her description of the experience after it's over.

Good luck!

yes!!! Thanks for the feedback!!

Ignore the assholes who spend their entire life bitching about socks in tickling clips despite the fact the majority of clips are sock free. Seriously - I wish the barefoot warriors would get a life and leave people like this fonzieluck alone :-/

I can't get the link to work. I removed the spaces and tried everything!

This was fantastic and she looks like an amazing lee! I personally am a bare soles man, but having the socks on in this clip left more to the imagination. She has a wonderful laugh and I would love to see more!

Fantastic! Finally something purely for the sock lovers!

I love her reactions to the sock tickling. Love the white ankle socks too, but may I suggest thinner ones? If she has these reactions in these Puma socks, imagine what she'll be like in these or these.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back