• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling celebraty female athletes

dan_19perry

TMF Novice
Out of these famous female athletes would you tickle torture?

Serena Williams
Voula Papachristou
Elena Delle Donne
Miesha Tate
Gina Carrano

Not Serena Williams. She's built like an NFL linebacker...yuck. To be honest, I had no idea who the other four were but through a quick Google search...probably Voula or Elana. Voula seemed to be the cutest. The other two fighter chicks are out. Just my opinion but if I'm going to tickle a famous athlete, I'd like one that hasn't had their nose broken a dozen times and probably has contracted every fungus known to man from rolling around on sparring mats all day.

I understand what you said for Serena, but Gina Carano? She is cute as hell. I wouldn't be able to resist tickling such a lovely creature.

Gina-Carano-Feet-321712.jpg

I understand what you said for Serena, but Gina Carano? She is cute as hell. I wouldn't be able to resist tickling such a lovely creature.

Gina-Carano-Feet-321712.jpg
She sure is lovely, with gorgeous feet. :feets:
I would add Ronda Rousey to the original list. :D

From what I've seen... yes to Gina and Antonija. And Danica. Add Ronda (and basketball's Breanna Stewart) because they've both confessed to ticklishness as their great weakness. From the original list, also Elena. Athletes are my favorite lees.

Ronda Rousey for sure. She looks like she needs a good tickling

these should be on the list Anna Kournikova Ronda Rousey Hope Solo Danica Patrick
30.Anna Kournikova.jpg 36.Ronda Rousey.jpg 86.Hope Solo.jpg 94.Danica Patrick.jpg

And of course there are the Olympic Gold Medalists in women's volleyball, Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty May Trainor:

Attachments

• KerriW4.jpg
    KerriW4.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 51
  • KerriW3.jpg
    KerriW3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 27
  • kerriW5.jpg
    kerriW5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 30
  • KerriW.jpg
    KerriW.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 38
And Lauren Jackson. Would love to tickle the soles of their feet then lickle them too I'm sure they are tasty especially in between their toes which can be so sensitive

Any of the choices besides Serena Williams, and I didn't even have to see what the other choices looked like. Serena is way to manly for my tastes. I'm not sure why Danica Patrick made this list. She's cute, but not an athlete.

Since they've both admitted to ticklish feet on Twitter, id go with the Gonzalez twins that plays basketball for UNLV and Sydney Leroux from the US women's soccer team

Any of the choices besides Serena Williams, and I didn't even have to see what the other choices looked like. Serena is way to manly for my tastes. I'm not sure why Danica Patrick made this list. She's cute, but not an athlete.
NASCAR is a sport.

serena: her laughter would be good to hear along with maybe squeals, to be honest any female athletes would be good to tickle, the skin condition and muscle tone, plus the epic struggle, just hope they didn't get me back in a revenge tickle

I would love to tickle Hope Solo, Alex Morgan, and Megan Rapoine. I'm sad no one ever wrote a tickling story featuring the US Womens soccer team.

Well Female Athletes that come to mind are
Ronda Rousey She's a awesome fighter and a great woman.! She's deadly and gorgeous. I'd love to be able to tickle her somehow.
Danica Patrick she's a hot driver
I don't know if the WWE Divas count or not but i'd like to tickle them

Don't see why the shade on Serena was necessary. WTF is up with that? I'm not even a Serena fan, but that's some BS.

Keep it positive, please. The OP is about who you would like to tickle...not you don't want to.

On topic, any of the mentioned athletes seem prime for tickling to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back