• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd date fun!

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
So I mentioned in the discussion section about a girl I had started talking to. We were talking about cuddling and stuff and I mentioned playing with hair and back tickles. (Not even the kind that we are into) and she said that she liked being tickled. This piped my interest and I asked her what she liked about being tickled and she said "I like the cheekiness of being tickled." Good sign right? ;) Well in later conversations the topic came up again and she said that she thinks tickling is torture but she loves it!! She also loves laughing a lot.

We had since talked about more personal stuff because she said she had some adult toys including blindfold and handcuffs. I decided to tell her about my fetishes which she was completely down with! Jackpot, right? I went on to say that I'd love to experience tying a girl up and tickle her. She then said "I'm your girl! :)" She is always amazed of the things that I like, like her in stockings and things like that. Despite the fact that she doesn't like her own feet she has started to send me photos (I haven't even asked) because she likes teasing me and she knows how much I like it.

So we went bowling on our second date. We made a bet that whoever lost had to cook dinner and I added that if she won I would give her a full massage. She beat me fair and square. (Which I secretly thought I would win no problem). We went back to my place and I cooked dinner and then we went to my room so I could give her massage. She had been rubbing in the fact that she won and was sooo happy about it the entire time since bowling ended. For anyone curious, She is a cute, slightly chubby blonde girl. Incredibly bubbly personality, blue/gray eyes, short, size 9 feet and they are very soft, milky white with red toe nail polish. She uses this vegan soap so it skin all over is sooo soft. Cute round face with a really nice smile and an infectious laugh/giggle. She laid on my bed in the "pose." So I started to give her the massage and about half way through she kept bringing up how she won so I leaned into her softly pinning her down and tickled and squeezed her sides. She exploded into laughter and started kicking her legs trying to get away. I stopped and she just kept laughing so we started making out for a bit.

The massage made it's way down to her feet which I very much enjoyed. I could tell she was loving it by the little moans. I got to her toes and she started to really bite her lips and let out little gasps. I then slowly ran my fingers down her soles which made her cover her mouth with her hands so she didn't let out any noise. I then went for it and started spider tickling her foot. She was lying on her back so she shot up laughing. In between trying to cover her mouth she failed and trying to bat away my tickling fingers! ;) I stopped and we started to cuddle. I moved her arm to expose her underarm which I tickled while kissing her. She hopelessly tried to keep kissing me but she couldn't because she was giggling way too much. Over the course of the date I snuck in plenty of side and belly pokes which produced some nice tickles.

I am seeing her again very soon and we are currently in the process of talking about using the cuffs. We talked about a little tickle session and I asked what she would be comfortable wearing. I suggested whatever she was comfortable with and she said no clothes. I suggested her being naked as the end goal because clothing removal is half of the fun!

More stories to come, hopefully!!!

Probably ought to consider marriage. ;)

I'd be lying if I said that thought hadn't crossed my mind yet. She sent me this message later this morning after I posted the story.

"You really turned me on the other night when you held my hands above my head. I really, really liked it. ;)"

Sounds like the start of a wonderful relationship. :bouncybou
Keep us up to date as it progresses. :D

We're having a mini tickle session I guess you could say tomorrow. :) She said nothing is off limits and I can do anything I want to her. But that doesn't include sex and doesn't only include tickling. Definitely gonna be loads of fun since I've had this tickling fantasy for like 10 years, when I was 14. I'll see if I can take a couple of pictures.

Well played sir. Sounds great so far. Hope it lasts long.

Wow so far she is sounding like a keeper! I hope it goes well for you.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back