• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rent Free M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was 18yrs and now 20yrs and was homeless so on the streets when I met Bob in his 40's and he propositioned me and it being December it was cold and he offered me to spend some time in the warm and I've never left. Anyway we went to his place and I told him I had not done anything with any guy before and he said this was fine as we sat on the sofa and he then said I could relax and I said I was but he looked at my beat up sneakers and said I should take them off and I told him without a shower since the evening before at the hostel better not and he smiled and lifted my legs across his lap and exerted authority saying my sneakers were coming off and I nodded. He told me he'd buy me new sneakers too and he is generous; I live well now in Manhatten!

He asked me my foot size and began rubbing my size 11 socked feet saying they were cold and wet and I needed new sneakers to protect my feet and told me they would be warming up with a massage from him and he was right but they did smell so I was embarrassed and he then slid two fingers inside my right sock, pulled them out and sniffed them saying feet needed to smell like feet and then massaged them but with a lighter stroke as he had felt me flinch when his fingers had slid in my sock. He smiled and winked as he stroked my feet through my socks and I giggled. He told me we would go to the bedroom and he'd massage my feet properly. I was a little heistant but New York winters are freezing and his apartment warm and inviting so went with him and allowed him to secure me to the bed as we had been drinking, best bourbon!

He had me on my stomach so my soles were upturned facing him and he massaged both soles but then lightened his touch and stroked my soles from heels to toes he liked my raunchy smelling ticklish feet as he began tickling them having me laughing and squirming and he leaned into my feet and sniffed them deeply and said

"Fuck Aaron these feet are amazing, now warm, sweaty and ticklish and I gotta taste them!"

I was shocked at the feel of his wet tongue on my feet soles as he massaged my feet with his tongue. It tickled badly and he told me that he found me very attractive and my feet perfect and were going to be licked, every toe sucked and me totally helpless to stop it happening and when he sucked and nibbled my toes, I shrieked "HA! HA! HA!HA! HA!" Bob's tongue really went to work soon reducing me to a giggling mess as he licked and nibbled my toes, licked in between them all and kept switching feet saying he had a proposal for me he'd tell me about but wanted to taste my feet thoroughly first and it fucking tickled me badly!

He then massaged my feet and then began licking them both again as I was crying with laughter and then stopped and suggested I move in with him, rent free but my feet his to enjoy and I moved in a week later and have my own bedroom and the run of the house. I always must be socked in the house and socks worn for two days as my feet sweat so they get smelly like my socks and often present my 6' body to him in my underwear or naked, sometimes Bob's alone but often with company of guys he's chatted to on line and after they've been drinking with him here in his home!

I have to get hard, jerk my own dick for he and his guest or guests and this achieved once secured to the bed; with him ever so slowly, gently stroking a finger at the base of my dick and then taking a feather and tickling my balls with it so eventually as he will stroke it along the shaft of my dick I am ready and he will grab my dick and pump it so in one convulsive, massive, groaning, eruptive ejaculation I shoot my load and he will then say to the other guys that now I've cum I'll be mega ticklish and I am; he knows it!

Then the tickling really begins! Two guys will lay on either side of me and start running their fingers up and down my barebody..underarms, chest, ribs, stomach. I start laughing..twisting. They keep going. They tickle talk to me..saying how much I am going to scream..how much begging there will be. I start to panic knowing how much they are obsessed with tickle torturing me incited by his liking seeing me suffer and encouraging them.

Bob will tell one to work on my bare soles and toes and fingers will run up and down my feet and I lose it and beg, scream, laugh as my feet encouraged by Bob are tickled with no mercy and all I can do is take it and this goes on for hours, playing tickling games or just severe tickle torture! One guy loving tormenting my dick and balls, maybe fingering my ass too and with oil will stroke my 8" slowly so I'm literally begging to cum and he'll stop and Bob or another guy tickle torment my feet then more dick teasing and the feet tickling, it's a process that can last all night. The guys will not let me cum, they keep me perfectly, cruelly edged and when they finally lets me; I invariably shoot a big load and having cum feel great for a few moments but then someone will keep on stroking and playing with my dick which is real torture and just smile at me as Bob or another guy will orally give my feet a ticklish workout if not a hands-on tickle or both!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments Feng; appreciated!

I try to diversify content Feng but send me ideas and will try to accomodate them yes!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back