• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled for information

I've always fantasized of being tickled for informatiom. I always that sounded fun. Of course, tickling someone else would be awesome too

I think it's best of both worlds, honestly. Although I've never had the privilege of being on either side, I'm sure I'd enjoy both. Seing them slowly break, and finally break. Although, I would take much enjoyment of teasing the victim about how they had cracked ^_^
View attachment 477041

How would you feel as the person being interrogated? How long do you figure you'd last before cracking?

How would you feel as the person being interrogated? How long do you figure you'd last before cracking?

Well if certian spots got tickled long enough, I'd melt in an instant! Haha I'd try to hold out, but one can only take so much ^_^
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

And what if the Ler certain that the Lee has the information but is mistaken? Oh no!

I personally think the information most people would not want to reveal most is that of a bank account, credit card, and or safe combination. Other than that, probably where someone else is hiding, or just simply making them admit they love being tickled. This is what I've learned from videos I've seen here lol
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

I personally think the information most people would not want to reveal most is that of a bank account, credit card, and or safe combination. Other than that, probably where someone else is hiding, or just simply making them admit they love being tickled. This is what I've learned from videos I've seen here lol
View attachment 477218

I second the idea of admitting that your ticklish. I love scenarios where you ask your victim if they are ticklish and they say no then you test certain spots and when you find their most ticklish you go hard at that spot. You continue until they give up and can't take it anymore

View attachment 477218

How do you feel about it personally? As a victim, which option would excite you the most?

View attachment 477218

I'm coming for your credit card numbers! :mwahaha:

if you know the lee well and are certain that they have the information then the usual metods may not work well enough for them to break without a new element being brought in,if you are new to the lee the first thing would be to use a blindfold and build things up very slowly, create a atmosphere of suspence, with telling them what is going to happen,step by step, inuendo is a useful tool here, the implied threat, the humiliation aspect can come into play, Without going into a lot of boring text just image being blindfolded and placed fully clothed in a door frame arms tied overhead and one ankle fastened and the other bent at the knee, they can't see where you are coming from or what you have in your hands if anything, the then baby talk, suggestive talk, the odd nail running along the face or neck, the undoing of a shoe or loosening of a clothing item,will they be stripped if so how far, the sort of "omg whats going to happen next, where and how will i be tickled, how many people, what will they use, all this is going on in the lees head, helped along by your actions and words, if you get it right they may well be in quite a state without proloneged tickle tourture.you could lead them to belive that they may be spanked or suffer similar humiliation like pics being taken and sent to certain parties they are answerable to,it all has to build up.

Last edited:
And what if the Ler certain that the Lee has the information but is mistaken? Oh no!

I love the idea of being asked questions/interrogated over information I don't know or questions I don't know the answers to!

How's is it? I've always wanted to go yet live close, but never have. Do you still have to come in couples or can ya come in singles?

Well this is an amazing conversation! :)
It's also one of my all time fav scenarios, and I also agree with pretty much everything that's been said up to this point. Like the 'lee saying that they arent ticklish, but the 'ler discovers otherwise XD , or when the 'lee doesn't actually know the information, but the ler is convinced. All fun stuff!

:blackrose:

I VERY nearly had this scenario with a friend of mine; as we got closer we began talking about our quirks, and she admitted to being into bondage. I confessed about my tickling and stocking foot fetishes, and she expressed an interest in being tied and tickled (she's off the scale ticklish, incidentally). We're both a bit geeky, and the scenario we had in mind was that she'd be Deanna Troi from Star Trek: TNG, and I'd be a Klingon tickling her stocking feet for the security codes to the Enterprise. The plan was to tickle her for ten minutes minimum, giving her the chance to use her safeword three times in that period. Once the safeword went, however, it would be at my mercy/discretion as to when it stopped.

Unfortunately, when we were planning it (we only had a small window of opportunity), her phone wasn't working and she got the messages too late! D'OH! Sadly, the chance never arose again...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I love the idea of being asked questions/interrogated over information I don't know or questions I don't know the answers to!
Same here  being kidnapped and tickled for information is one of my oldest fantasies. I love to imagine not being able to stop the torture, because I really don’t know what they want from me. The tickler thinks I’m just not willing to talk… and so on… 

Hello all!
So I've always had this secret fascination of being tickled for information. I'm still to this day not sure how it can about haha does anybody else? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would love to be the one doing the tickling, but I'm curious how many of us would actually enjoy being the one tickled. I find that it would be a good challenge haha seing how long I can hold back, before I crack. Well, any replies would make my day ^_^ Thanks!

Lisa
View attachment 476028

I need some information. I need the directions to McDonalds! :mwahaha:

I did that sometimes with partners as a game. I'd go hide something of hers (and visa versa) somewhere in the house that they needed and the game was can the culprit be tied down and tickled to the point of giving up the location. No rules , no safe words just intense tickling til he or she talked! Took a lot of tickling at times which just made it better lol

If you are still willing and looking, I could make that happen for you very soon. I would give you about 30 minutes to crack under my interrogation techniques!!

I've actually had this happen -- girlfriend in college wanted to know something that, if I told her, would break a confidence with a friend of mine. (He'd cheated on his girlfriend, who was a friend of hers; I was really really not supposed to tell my girlfriend about it.) . So I resisted as long as I could, but she was tickling my feet relentlessly and eventually I couldn't take it any more and told her everything. I think I may have told this story at more length in the true stories section...

Oh, yeah -- here it is:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ollege-Girlfriend-(F-M)&p=3502524#post3502524

Last edited:
I find it to be fun as the lee or let but I think it has to do with how most if not all the cartoons I have seen growing up used to do that a lot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back