• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled for information

XLaughingLisaX

TMF Novice
Hello all!
So I've always had this secret fascination of being tickled for information. I'm still to this day not sure how it can about haha does anybody else? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would love to be the one doing the tickling, but I'm curious how many of us would actually enjoy being the one tickled. I find that it would be a good challenge haha seing how long I can hold back, before I crack. Well, any replies would make my day ^_^ Thanks!

Lisa
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

That's actually something I've thought about and certainly wouldn't mind. I think it would be really fun to try and see how long I could actually hold out, or if I would ever crack and give away the information. Sounds like a fun challenge

I'd be interested in being in both roles. I came up with an idea of how to actually do it safely, but for real, but have never had the opportunity to try it.

I love the idea that's it's such a playful, but torturous way to extract information out of somebody. Also, the different techniques one could use haha
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

I'd like to be the 'ler but with a twist. I would tell the 'lee that once they give up the information either they have to go down on me or get really tickled bad! Their choice. Once they make the decision, there's no going back. :p

I great way to do it is that there is no safeword, other than the information is the safeword. That makes it as real as possible.

One of my all-time favorite scenarios, Lisa! I would enjoy either role, but leaning more toward the victim.

I think I'd be able to hold out pretty long, as long as my worst spots aren't tickled too long hahaha
:siterocks::siterocks::siterocks::siterocks:
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

One girl i used to play with, i would try to get her to try and say something i knew she would never want to say. While tickling, i would tell her to say it to get a break. Kinda the same thing you are talking about, you have to say something you dont want to say. In the end it was alot of fun for both of us...
Another twist.....start tickling a lee very gently and whisper to her "Dont laugh.....as soon as you do, im going to make you hysterical" and then let her struggle trying to walk that line before you push the buttons that will eventually let out the giggles.....
So much fun...

Here is the web site for NEST
http://nestgatherings.com/

NEST stands for North East Society of Ticklephiles. NEST began in April 1997 with a handful of people who already had strong connections with one another and wanted to create a place for our communtiy members to connect, share exeriences and content, and to interact more effectively with like-minded individuals who shared the same interests. Within this small circle of friends and tickle fans, gatherings were held twice a year in a private home, Fall and Spring. Every year there were more new faces joining our fun events, but all those people made it prohibitive to continue in the space available, so NEST moved into larger venue spaces and became an annual gathering. What started as a group of 8 is now the world's largest and longest runnung tickling convention with guests from all over the US, Canada, England, Austria, Italy, S. America, Germany and new countries annually, with a nearly equal ratio of women to men.

If you have any questions Lisa please ask me, I'm one of the original eight members. :)
It's held here in Philadelphia first weekend in May.

Hello all!
So I've always had this secret fascination of being tickled for information. I'm still to this day not sure how it can about haha does anybody else? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would love to be the one doing the tickling, but I'm curious how many of us would actually enjoy being the one tickled. I find that it would be a good challenge haha seing how long I can hold back, before I crack. Well, any replies would make my day ^_^ Thanks!

Lisa
View attachment 476028

I've never thought of this before. A good fun way to try and make people spill information especially if it's secret. But I think your right. As a male I would have to be the one doing the tickling but would be interesting to see how long one could keep it in after finding those unbareable tickle spots. By the way is that a photo of you?

Hi Lisa, moochtickler here, new to the site, that sounds like a lot of fun, one of the best tickle fantisise is secret agent tickle, you would be a good to be intergated if you want chat sometime drop me a line. P.s. ware are you the most ticklish? Ha- ha. Be cool. Moochtickler

Hi Lisa, moochtickler here. I don't: why but you can just leave a message, don't know why it said to scype? Be cool.moochtickler

I have often thought about tickling for information, too. In fact, it is one of the first tickling scenarios I remember seeing outside of family. I can still remember being around 8 or 9 and sitting in the living room watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and seeing the several tickling scenes they scattered among multiple episodes. April O'Neil got tickled for information at least once, as did that goofy coworker of hers. Another time a couple of guys from the news station on TMNT were kidnapped and tickled for information. There was also another scene where a boy and girl were tied up and foot tickled for some kind of information. I tell you, the writers of that show sure did like tickle interrogations!

I think tickling for information is the best scenario as long as the information doesn't become boring :p

I can't tell if I enjoy it when my victim finally gives in or the process of breaking them down...

I can't tell if I enjoy it when my victim finally gives in or the process of breaking them down...

I think it's best of both worlds, honestly. Although I've never had the privilege of being on either side, I'm sure I'd enjoy both. Seing them slowly break, and finally break. Although, I would take much enjoyment of teasing the victim about how they had cracked ^_^
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

You know, I don't think I've ever done a Tickled for Information scene. I'll have to try that soon. :)

Being tickled for information, tickling the spy, tickling the secret agent, is a common fetish/scenario among tickle fetishists so it's certainly not odd or very different in this
community! In fact, I'm sure there are "vanilla", people who don't have a tickle fetish, who enjoy playing the "tickle for information" game in their standard bedroom play, just
because of the laughter and fun it invokes.

If I may add to your fantasy, there are numerous ways/outfits you can play out this particular fetish:

-What will the tickler be wearing?
-What will the ticklee victim be wearing on their legs/feet?

Pantyhose? Thigh high stockings? What color? Suntan, nude colored, black, white, red?
Bare feet? Socks? Funny colored socks?

Will there be shoe removal, to heighten the tension?

Will it be a female tickling a male, a male tickling a female, or same sex tickling?

Will the ticklish victim be gorgeous, average looking but really ticklish, average looking, really ticklish, with a really pretty laugh?

What outfit will each be wearing?

-Standard uniform, military dress uniform, military dress uniform with ladies, but with shoes off showing nyloned feet (SO hot!), maybe some other sexy outfit:
-A harem girl tickled by another harem girl for info, each one in pantyhose feet or bare feet. A girl in a sexy nightie tickling another girl in a sexy outfit like that for info.

A nude tickler? A nude ticklee?

A nude female tickler with huge boobs, jiggling as she tickles?!!

SO many varieties to imagine from now on.......

....then, does the ticklish ticklee hate being tickled, or enjoy it?

Imagine having a girl being tickled for information....but she secretly has a tickle fetish, and drags the tickling out as long as she can?!! How much fun would that be!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back