• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Celebrity Abduction: SNL Cancelled" Part 1 (*/fffff, explicit content)

swfake

"Celebrity Abduction: SNL Cancelled" Part 1

Starring: Aubrey Plaza, Christina Applegate, Cecily Strong, Alison Brie, and Ariana Grande

Story Request by BroadwayMaybe

It was a Saturday evening at the NBC Studios in New York City. The cast and supporting crew of Saturday Night Live were running around the studio making the last preparations before the show started in less than a couple hours. A geeky assistant, Dennis, was running around with a headset and a clipboard trying to double and triple check everything. He looked down at his paperwork for the millionth time; he had memorized everything about it but checking it again reassured him. "Let's see...opening sketch...I've checked with everyone and they're ready to go...except Aubry and Alison...God, where the hell are they?!?!" Dennis kept thumbing through his notes. "Okay...musical guest star...Ariana Grande...she should be in her dressing room...let's see...host is Christina Applegate...have to find her still..." Dennis was so consumed in the night's particulars that he accidently ran into Cecily Strong, a veteran cast member of SNL.

"Oh Jesus, Cecily, I'm so sorry!" Cecily gently gripped him by the shoulders and reassured him it was fine. "You seem flustered, Dennis. You have to relax, man. Is there anything I can do to help you?" Dennis readjusted his headset. "Yeah, actually! I'm trying to track down Aubrey and Alison. Do you know where they are? They're in the opening skit and I really need them over at wardrobe and then I still have to find Christina Applegate to make sure she's ready to walk out there to greet the audience and I know Ariana Grande is in the studio but I have yet to run into her and..." Cecily cut him off, "Dennis! Slow down! Relax, okay? Why don't you go look for Aubrey and Alison backstage near the prop department? You know they hang out there a lot. I'll go check the dressing rooms to see if Christina and Ariana are in them?" Dennis exhaled a sigh of relief and thanked Cecily.

Cecily walked down toward the dressing rooms. The host's dressing room was next door to the musical guest star's. Cecily saw the temporary door tag that said, "Musical Guest Star: Ariana Grande." She knocked politely and waited. No answer. Cecily rapped her knuckles on the door again. She could hear something behind the door but all the hustle and bustle of the studio made it difficult to distinguish what the noises were. Cecily gently opened the door and said, "Ariana? It's Cecily Strong. I'm with the cast. Our crew wanted me to check and see if..." Cecily stopped midsentence as she opened the door gently and saw what was on the other side.

A large group of masked men and women wearing black clothing and masks were standing around the room. In the middle of the dressing room floor sat a group of women, all bound with white, nylon rope and cleave gagged. She recognized the women immediately. Christina Applegate looked furious as she growled into the gag and struggled against her bonds. Ariana Grande was lying on her side. The tiny singer seemed to accept that she was nowhere near strong enough to break free or overpower a room full of captors. Cecily recognized Aubrey Plaza and Alison Brie as two new SNL castmates that had recently signed on. They were both sitting and looking over at her with eyes that expressed relief and also fear for her safety as well. Cecily let out a gasp at the sight of everything and then felt hands seizing her as a gag was thrown over her mouth. Soon she was tied tightly, just like the others and forced to sit with the group. A woman was soaking a rag with chloroform. She held it out by her side and approached the group. "Night night..."

[A couple hours later...]

The five women started waking up. It was apparent they been transported to another location. The room they were in currently was dimly lit, with most of the light focused on the women. The five women were undressed except for the bras and panties they had on when they were abducted. Each woman's wrists had been fastened with leather cuffs; their arms were pulled tight above their heads. The ladies each stood with a wide base, wider than shoulder width. Leather sleeves covered just below their knees to their ankles and kept their legs spread and rooted to the floor. They couldn't pull their arms down or move their legs at all from the wide stance. They were all facing in toward each other, similar to the shape of a pentagon, so that each of them could see the other four women.

"Oh my God! Who were those people in the dressing room?!" asked Cecily.

"We don't know. Alison and I went in there to talk to Ariana and they grabbed us," replied Aubrey.

"They had already nabbed Christina by then though. She was in there too," added Alison.

"Girls, we have to find a way out of this! We have no idea what these people are going to do to us!" said Christina frantically.

"Oh my God! I want to go home!" cried Ariana.

The door opened and a man walked into the room. He appeared to be in his forties, well-groomed, and expensively dressed. He strolled over to the group and walked into the middle of their huddle. "Hello, ladies. My name is Vincent, although I usually go by Vinny. I'm sure you're all buzzing with questions but first, give me a chance to explain. I came to this country when I was a young man. I've been afforded certain advantages when it came to making my stake in this land thanks to my father. I had certain contacts...I hate to use the word "mafia"...but that's how it's sensationalized over here in the States. I assure you ladies; I'm a very powerful man that can make life hard for you or very hard for you. Your attitudes will dictate which. You're currently at my hideout. It's an old, condemned insane asylum. I took the liberty of purchasing the property and spent several years renovating the place. I've made a few...modifications...to the pre-existing design as well as adding some of my own specs to it. This institution drove away any prospects of developing the surrounding lots. Nobody wanted to live next to a hospital full of loons so we have no neighbors here. My purchase of the property was done very hush-hush so I assure you nobody would suspect this place as being a hideout or headquarters of anything."

"Now to explain why you all are here. You see, I knew from a young age that I was different. Something about a woman's feet that just drives me crazy. And I admit, I just absolutely love to tickle a pretty broad. Working a steady job is for schmucks. I figured if I'm going to make money, I might as well be doing something I enjoy. That's how I got into the business of kidnapping. My crew and I snatch up good-looking women and take their money. Sometimes we get whatever is in their house and sometimes we tickle them until they tell us how to get the money out of their bank accounts. Their families ain't none too pleased with us snatching up their loved ones either. After we send them the ransom videos where their loved ones are being mercilessly tickle tortured, they pay big money for the chance to see their wife or daughter again. Not a bad way to make a living really. If you're smart, nobody has to get hurt and we make out like bandits. Tonight marks our first high-profile nab. I'll admit we got a little more than we bargained for when we picked up you three cast members. We were originally planning on snatching Ms. Applegate and Ms. Grande before the show but hey, the more the merrier, right? Now we know all of you are worth quite a bit of money. What we're going to do is tickle you ladies for a while and then send the tape back to the studio with a ransom demand. I'm sure your families and managers will have no trouble paying the hefty sums to get you all back safe. Not that you'd be set free anyway. You didn't think we'd let you go after I disclosed so much information, did you? No, we keep all the women we capture here at the facility until their families stop shelling out the dough. They all eventually crack; tickled to the point of insanity, ya know? Then we kick 'em loose but by that time, they're so far gone that they won't be able to help the cops find this place if they tried."

Through the uproar of curses, threats, and pleading, Aubrey spat right on Vinny's suit. He looked at her with a deadly serious expression. He looked over at a security camera and shouted, "Rocko, send 'em in. I forgot to mention, ladies, that this asylum now caters to the underground tickling fetish community. For a price, normal men and women can come here to tickle unwilling women past the point of no return. It wasn't hard finding people that wanted to tickle a celebrity either. Just relax, you're about to get properly acquainted." With that, Vinny stepped out from the middle of the group back toward the shadows. Five people entered the room; a mixed group of men and women. Each appeared to be carrying a plastic bottle of baby oil. They paired off with each of the captive celebrities. A few more henchmen came in to watch the show. A huge, muscle-bound man named Rocko came in and stood next to Vinny. Rocko appeared to be Vinny's right hand man and muscle.

The ticklers wasted no time in starting. They had all paid good money for this opportunity. A young guy standing behind Aubrey Plaza was squirting a generous amount of baby oil on her armpits and let it run down her sides. He then took a couple squirts in his hands and started rubbing it all over Aubrey's thighs. When he was done there, he finished rubbing in the oil that was dripping down her armpits and sides, making sure to cover her tummy. He could feel her tensing but she was doing a good job of keeping her a serious face as she glared at him. A middle-aged man was standing next to Christina Applegate. As he rubbed baby oil all over her sides, belly, and thighs, he told her, "This is a dream come true, Ms. Applegate. I've been a huge fan of yours since you were on 'Married With Children'. I've been dying to get my hands on you!" Christina was giggling a little as the man rubbed in the oil. A small Asian woman was paired with Cecily Strong. She squirted oil in her hands and rubbed them all over the Cecily's armpits, her torso, and her long legs down to her knees. Cecily just watched the woman with an expression of disbelief on her face. A young man was rubbing baby oil on Alison Brie's underarms, tummy, and thighs as he explained how he was a huge fan of hers. "It is so cool to finally meet you! You just seem like a super cool girl that I could totally see myself hanging out with." The young guy was clearly oblivious to the fact that Alison wanted nothing to do with him or the situation at hand as she giggled a little. And finally a middle-aged woman was squirting baby oil on Ariana Grande's tummy and rubbing it in. "My goodness, you are so tiny! My daughters are huge fans of your music so I know who you are but wow; you are so small in person!" The 5' pop star was too worried about what was soon to come to pay attention to the comments about her size. "You're so tiny, I could just eat you up!" The woman then held Ariana's sides to keep her still and then started licking the hollow of her left underarm. Ariana immediately burst into laughter and squealed as the warm tongue lapped at her sensitive armpit. "AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! LADY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD!!! STOP THAT!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!"

The other ticklers started as well. Cecily started snickering and moving her hips when the Asian lady started tickling her ribs. When the woman moved her skittering nails down to Cecily's sides, she lost it. Her hips swung back and forth as she tried to wiggle away from the woman. "AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA!!! STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!" The baby oil made every touch worse. Each glide of the lady's nails sent powerful tickly sensations shooting through Cecily's torso. The Asian lady smiled as she caressed and traced Cecily's flat, toned tummy and obliques, making the hilarious SNL cast member shriek and beg her to stop.

Christina Applegate tried holding back her laughter through clenched teeth as her man started licking her perfectly smooth underarms. He was standing in front of her pulling her close to him so that she couldn't squirm backward. Christina shook her head from side to side but managed to contain most of her laughter. "Urrrgghhh, stop it, you freak! Quit licking my armpits! That's disgusting!" Christina had always enjoyed being tickled by other people but this situation was testing that. Soon giggles started to slip out, which led to more giggling, and then eventually Christina was laughing like a little girl. "Uggghhhh...hehehe...hehehe....hehehehehehe hahahahahahahaha!!!" The man kept lapping his tongue at the hottie's armpits, making her squeal with disgust and girly laughter.

The young guy in front of Alison Brie was taunting her as he wiggled his fingers toward her glistening tummy and sides. "Uh-oh, I'm going to get your tummy...I'm going to get your tummy...here it comes...tickle tickle tickle..." Alison looked at him with a mixture of fear and a pleading smile. She couldn't help but chuckle at her own vulnerability as he made her feel as helpless as a child. "No! Dohohohon't! Please! Get away!" His fingers made contact with her sides, sending her into a fit of screams and laughter. He massaged his fingers up into her ribs next. Alison shrieked and wiggled around as his hands massaged her slick ribcage. "AAHAHAHAAHAAA!!! THAT'S FUCKING AWFUL!!! AHAHAHAAAHAAAA!!! STOP!!!"

Aubrey Plaza was still trying to hold out against her tickler. The young man had started tickling her underarms but was having trouble making the girl laugh other than a few giggles as she tried suppressing a smile. The guy tried the soft, inner regions of her oiled thighs, which seemed to work a little better. Aubrey couldn't help smiling but was still fighting back full blown laughter as her tickler squeezed her knees and inner thighs up by her groin. It tickled badly but she was determined to be tough.

The lady tickling Ariana was having an easy time. The pop princess melted into hysterical laughter as she tickled the young girl's side and squeezed her thigh at the same time. It seemed like everywhere she touched got a great reaction from the brat. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! LADY, STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! NO!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!" "Aw, but you're so ticklish. Why would I want to stop?" The lady wiggled her fingers in Ariana's armpits and kept her other hand gliding across the slick inner thigh, causing the poor girl to shake uncontrollably.

Vinny was pleased with the women's reactions as he and his crew watched the display of hysterics. "Hey Boss, do you think we'll get a big payout from this group? Probably more than we've ever gotten, huh Boss?" asked Rocko. "I'm sure their people will come through with our demands but we're not sending them a video of this. It's too early. We'll wait until later when they're all broken down and really screaming for the tickling to stop. Then their people will understand the seriousness of the situation."

The Asian lady wasn't letting up as she danced her fingernails along Cecily's flat tummy, forcing laughter out of the dark-haired beauty. Cecily really lost it when the woman concentrated on the exposed parts of her legs. As the Asian lady dragged her fingernails across Cecily's oiled thighs and the backs of her legs, the poor girl thrashed as much as she could while screaming at her to stop. She fell into loud, cackling laughter as the lady massaged and kneaded the tender parts of her inner thighs and around her knees. "AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO MORE!!! PLEASE!!! AAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!"

The middle-aged man tickling Christina moved on to her sides and tummy, which got a decent reaction. The blonde hottie was laughing but it was clear she had a high tolerance for being tickled. There seemed to be some small part of her that enjoyed it to some degree. The man spent a few minutes attacking her ribs and tummy before aggressively squeezing her thighs and knees. Christina squealed loudly and began laughing with her head thrown back. She tried to pick her feet up from the floor instinctively but they were fastened down too well. "AHAHAAAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAAHA!!! THAT BABY OIL MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE!!! HAHAHAHAAHAA!!!"

Alison Brie was half wanting the tickling to stop and half enjoying the feeling of being oiled up and helpless while a man caressed her body. Make the best out of a bad situation, right? There was a momentary pause in the tickling as he stepped back and wiggled his fingers toward her armpits. "Uh-oh, does someone have ticklish underarms? Oh no, it looks like someone has ticklish underarms. Tickle...tickle...tickle..." Alison flushed red with embarrassment as she drew back in fear like she did when she was younger. "Please just stop! No! No! AAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!" His fingers made contact with her slippery armpits, making her shout unbridled laughter.

The young man tickling Aubrey's legs and knees suddenly jumped his hands up to her shiny sides and tummy. The young actress was caught off guard and let out a long string of laughter. Fingers wiggled all over her tummy and he even wiggled a fingertip in her belly button, which really drove her crazy. "HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! OH FUCK!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!! GOD, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE BABY OIL?!?! AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAA!!!! NOT THE BUTTON!!! NOT THE BUTTON!!! HAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!"

The middle-aged woman tickling Ariana was now slowly creeping her fingertips down the star's ribs from top to bottom. She playfully sang, "The itsy bitsy spider walked down Ms. Grande's ribs..." Ariana was going mad as she giggled nonstop with anticipation. Suddenly, the lady seized Ariana's sides and tickled her frantically. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! AHHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!!!!"

After several more minutes, Vinny stepped in and called a break. "Not bad, ladies. That was a good warm up. Now, for the next phase. Rocko, knock 'em out." Rocko stepped forward with a chloroform-soaked cloth. The women stood there exhausted; their bodies were shiny where baby oil had been applied to their armpits, sides, stomachs, and thighs. Knowing there was nothing they could do to stop it, they each waited anxiously while Rocko came around and rendered them unconscious.

[A couple hours later...]

The five celebrities awoke once more, this time in a different position. They were on all fours on the ground. Their elbows were propped up on the floor with their wrists cuffed to the ground. They were all bent over a padded hump bolted to the floor. Their ankles were secured in cuffs to the ground as well. The contraption basically forced them into the doggie style position and left their butts up in the air. After a few minutes, Vinny once again appeared before them. "Glad to have you back with us, ladies. I'm sure you're all eager to get started again. And you...Ms. Plaza...I expect you to be more respectful from here on out, understand?" Aubrey again tried to spit at Vinny but the position she was in made it difficult. Vinny was also ready for her that time and easily moved away before she could spit on him again. He pulled out a white handkerchief and folded it neatly. He then forced the cloth into her mouth and tied it behind her head. "There, that ought to do it." Aubrey tried cussing at Vinny but all that came out was muffled noise. Only some words were distinguishable.

"Hey, get your hands off of her, you creep!" yelled Christina, who was positioned next to Aubrey. Vinny looked over at her and said, "Ms. Applegate, you may not be aware but I don't care who you are outside these walls. I don't let nobody talk to me in such a disrespectful tone, you got it? So let's have a little manners." Christina fired back, "Oh, a big tough guy with your tickling, huh? We're all really afraid. Guess what? You may have gotten away with kidnapping some women but you just took five very well-known Hollywood stars. You don't think the police are going to find us? Ha, you're as stupid as you dress!" Vinny's cold demeanor gave Christina the chills as he stood up. "Alright, Ms. Applegate, I'm going to take pleasure in personally attending to you myself. Rocko, Ms. Applegate is mine now. Send the rest of 'em in."

The other four ticklers filed in and took their positions kneeling behind the captive celebrities. Christina gasped as she felt Vinny pull her red thong down to her thighs, completely exposing her round, milky ass. "What are you doing?!?! You can't do that! Pull my panties up right now, mister!" Vinny chuckled and then said, "Gee, Miss, but you don't seem like you're in much of a position to make me. On the contrary, you seem like you're in a very compromising position. I bet none of you women have ever been tickled in this region before, have you? Well let me tell you, we've tickled a lot of captured women on their ass and most of them go berserk. They can't stand it." Vinny took a feather and started gliding it back and forth across Christina's plump buttocks, sending her into unexpected laughter. She had no idea she would be sensitive there. The other ticklers did the same to their celebrities and immediately started tickling their asses.

Aubrey tried to shout a sarcastic, biting comment to the guy pulling down her black panties but it sounded like muffled gibberish. Down went her panties, exposing her slightly tan cheeks and asshole, which looked like a dark-colored balloon knot. The guy heard Aubrey moan at her sudden vulnerability. He picked up a plastic fork and started lightly dragging it over her butt cheeks, making her shake and twitch with suppressed laughter. Vinny had made the cleave gag tight, reducing Aubrey's laughter to more of a throaty stammering sound. The tickler raked the plastic prongs across her tan butt and the natural cup of her cheeks, which drove Aubrey crazy. She had no idea her ass was that ticklish. "HUUHUUHUUHUUHUU!!! STUUUP!!! HUUUHUUUHUUUHUUU!!! UH MU GAWD!!! HUUHUUHUUU!!!"

Vinny was working the feather across Christina Applegate's round bottom. Her cute little rump wiggled this way and that but couldn't escape the torturous feather as it dipped down into her crack. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I NEVER EVEN KNEW I WAS TICKLISH THERE!!! HAHHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAA!!! STOP!!! NOT THERE!!! HAHAHAAHA!!! NOT IN MY CRACK!!!" Vinny flicked the feather up and down, dragging it up through Christina's clenched cheeks and then back down. Through all of her playful sessions and even in her experimenting with tickling, she had never had a guy tickle her butt and to be honest, it was quite excruciating for her. The vulnerability of such a private region magnified the tickling sensations and sent Christina through the roof with laughter.

The Asian woman tugged down Cecily's black thong. She had a slender butt and a light brown asshole. Cecily soon felt fingernails tracing the curves of her ass, causing the weirdest sensations that made her jump and tense up automatically. Soon she was laughing hysterically as the lady danced her fingernails along the inner portion of her tiny butt cheeks. Cecily hated it but there was no way she could block or keep the woman from tickling her there. She pulled at her restraints and tried twisting her body this way and that but she still felt the fingernails tickling her ass. "HAHAHAHAAHAAA!!! OH MY GOD, LADY!!! CUT IT OUT!!! HAHAHHAHAAAA!!! THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!"

Alison felt her tickler hook his thumbs in the waistline of her dark green panties and start to slide them down to her thighs, leaving her tiny, pale butt facing upward. She had small but perky ass cheeks and a tiny, pink asshole. Alison almost jumped out of her skin when she heard an electric toothbrush buzz to life and make contact with her butthole. "OOOHHH!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! JESUS CHRIST!!! HAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING, JESUS!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!" Alison's butt bounced up and down as she belly laughed from the sensations. Like the other women, she had never been touched like that before on her ass. The sensations were entirely alien to her and clearly effective. The whirling bristles zapping her tiny, pink stinkhole reduced her to hysterics as she screamed like a banshee for her tickler to stop.

The older lady behind Ariana pulled and ripped the small vertical string of her thong and let it fall down between her legs. She caressed Ariana's tiny tan cheeks slowly and pushed apart her cheeks to get a glimpse of the tiny starlet's small, brown butthole. It puckered up as soon as the lady started circling it with her fingertip. Ariana burst into screaming laughter as the lady started tracing her nails over the brat's sensitive cheeks and asshole. "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EEEEKKK!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! NOT MY BUTT!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!! NOT MY BUTT!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!!"

Vinny was pleased that all of the women were unexpectedly and wildly ticklish on their derrieres. It was a spot seldom tickled but tended to be extremely sensitive. Plus the site of five beautiful Hollywood ladies with their bare asses up in the air wiggling around while they laughed uncontrollably was not too bad either. It was clear that all five of them kept in shape to keep their butts toned and lifted.

Cecily was struggling as the Asian lady pushed her cheeks apart and flicked her fingernails around the sensitive skin next to her asshole. She arched her back and tried clenching her ass as tight as possible but nothing relieved the feelings. The harder she fought, the happier the lady appeared. She giggled at Cecily's futile attempts to stop the tickling even for a moment. "HHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!! LADY, STOP IT!!! PLEASE!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! GOD, PICK A DIFFERENT SPOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!"

Aubrey was biting down on her gag as she tried to cope with the unusual sensations driving her crazy. The young man abandoned the plastic fork and picked up a pipe cleaner. Aubrey let out a scream that echoed in the room, which was quickly followed by a chorus of heavy laughter as her tight little butthole was encircled and prodded with the soft, tickly pipe cleaner. She wailed laughter into the gag as her tickler realized he had found the right spot. He deliberately and skillfully traced the wrinkles of the sarcastic hottie's brown hole, making her laugh so hard she started to tear up. Then he pinched her cheeks together around the pipe cleaner and pulled it up and down her crack. Aubrey lost it. "HUHUHUHHUHUHUUU!!! NUUUW!!! HUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!!! NUT THUT!!! HUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUU!!!" The feeling of having a pipe cleaner trapped between her cheeks while it teased her butthole was too much for her. She pounded the ground with her fists as much as she could in her position.

Alison was cursing and laughing hysterically as the electric toothbrush remained firmly pressed up against her anus. The bristles whirling around her hole were driving her completely insane with screams and laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! NOT MY HOLE!!! HAHAHAHAAHAAA!!! NOT THERE!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OH GOD!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM MY ASSHOLE!!!!" But the tickling didn't stop. Her tickler knew he had found the right spot and wasn't about to stop a good thing. He was a huge fan of hers and quite enjoyed watching her ass bounce up and down in front of him as she laughed so hard her tummy hurt.

Ariana was thrashing wildly against her bonds but to no avail. The older woman had taken quite an interest in making the young star suffer. "Aw, does Ariana Grande have a ticklish tooshie?" Ariana writhed around and screamed through her laughter, "HAHAHAHAAAA!!! YES!!! YOU KNOW I DO!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!" The woman was still fascinated with the pop sensation. "You're so tiny; you're like a doll or something. I can't believe I'm getting to tickle my daughters' idol. You're just so cute in person; I could eat you up, girl." With that, the woman took both hands and spread Ariana's cheeks apart. She then buried her tongue in Ariana Grande's asshole, wiggling it around wildly and sloppily as she popped it out to lick around her hole. "AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! STOP IT, YOU CRAZY BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! FUCK THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!"

Vinny was loving tracing his feather around the soft curves of Christina Applegate's round toosh. Her plump ass wiggling and dancing around in front of his face was a lovely sight. "That's it, Ms. Applegate, shake that behind for me. How about I tickle your hole a little, huh?" He teased the tip of his feather down in her pink balloon knot, sending her into more hysterics. "HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! GOD, JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!!! THIS IS SO WRONG!!!" Christina's body was shaking from the tickling; the feather tracing the sides of her cheeks was horrible. Finally after several minutes of ass tickling torture, Vinny stopped.

"Alright everyone, that will do for now. Rocko, get them ready for the 'Little Nightmares'. I've been waiting to use those on a good group...

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

Last edited:
Thanks for reading, everyone! This is the first part in my celebrity-themed series. Each installment will feature a new group of female celebrities in a slightly different situation. I'm open for suggestions if you guys have input. You can reply to this post or private message me with your ideas like always. Enjoy!

As per usual, a magnificent, detailed story that doesn't skimp on the good stuff. Excellent, excellent work.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Does anyone have suggestions for celebrities they would like to see used in future installments of this series with Vinny and his crew?

Love to see a bunch of nerds get their hands (and tongues) on the feet of Natalie Portman, Kristen Bell, and Melissa Benoist somehow.

are you looking for any celebs or put them into groups ie actress, athletes etc?

i cannot wait to read about Ariana Grande and the others being foot tickled to insanity! Hairbrush is the way! :D

are you looking for any celebs or put them into groups ie actress, athletes etc?

Any actress, musician, or athlete that you can think of. I'll arrange them in groups if I want but it doesn't necessarily have to be all athletes in one story and all musicians in another. Just asking for suggestions to go along with my own picks.

well for a quick shortlist, id suggest Leslie Mann, Alex Morgan, Missy Franklin, Zooey and Emily Deschenel,

Last edited:
Superb story.! I don't know when it completed. I deeply involved into it after starting of my story. Thanks for sharing over here

I don't know how I missed this one. Great story! Butthole tickling is so underused.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back