• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Raz Tickles Me!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
You all know the infamous model/producer Taylor Raz and she is there to tickle me with no mercy! I have dreamt about her tickling me for a while because I love the way she uses her tickle words and the way she tickles. Unfortunately, my dream was shattered when I found out in early 2015 that she retired from fetish modeling to travel the world and has no intention on returning. So now I have decided to make a story about this. I do hope that Taylor stumbles upon this story someday! Enjoy!

I was tied up on a table that all models are tied up on. My arms were above my head and my legs were spread out as both ankles were tied down. My feet could not move or squirm. My toes were tied on each stock. I wore my light blue bikini with the tiny white polka dots and of course my feet were completely bare. I squirmed to try and get out of it but it was no use.
Suddenly, a blond-haired woman with a black ribbon in her hair walked in. She wore a black leotard showing her large breasts. She had black high heels on. She wore the darkest makeup I've ever seen!
Taylor Raz: (walks in) Hey there, I don't think I have tickled you before. (Pokes my stomach)
Me: Noho you NEHEHEVER dihihid!
Taylor Raz: What's the matter? Is somebody ticklish?
I squirmed upon hearing that, especially when she wiggled her red fingernails at me.
Taylor Raz: It looks like you are! I'm gonna get you!
Then she wiggled her fingers closer and began tickling my bare stomach vigorously!
Me: (squirming and thrashing) BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: (sing-songs) Tickle tickle tickle!
I laughed even louder from the teasing, tickling words.
Me: (wiggles) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Oh, somebody's ticklish! (Squeals and goes after my sides and wiggles a finger in my belly button)
Me: BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Gitchy Gitchy goo! (Wiggles her fingers on my underarms vigorously)
Me: (squirms) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Taylor Raz: (still wiggling my fingers under my arms) Where else are you ticklish at Lauren?
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! Uhuhhunder my chihihin, my neheheheck, eheheheheheverywhehehere!
Taylor Raz: Well then I'm going to find out all of your tickle spots. (Walks over and wiggles her fingers underneath my chin)
Me: (shrugs my shoulders) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: (moves down to my neck) Tickle tickle tickle!
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Aww does that tickle? (Tickles my neck faster)
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! YEHHEEHEHEES IT DOHOHOES!
Taylor Raz tickled my shoulders making me shriek and giggle, then she moved to my ribs. My ribs were pretty ticklish so I laughed out loud as I squirmed.
Me: (thrashes) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Aww tickle tickle tickle! (Wiggles her long nails on my ribs, before moving down to my hips)
Me: Eep! (Wiggles around) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: You're so cute when you squeal! (Starts to tickle my thighs)
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Does that tickle? (Wiggles her long nails on my inner thighs)
Me: (wiggles from side to side) YEHEHEHEHES AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: (spider-tickles my knees and gets the backs of them)
Me: (moves my knees) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! IHIHIHIHIHIHIT TIHIIHIHIHICKLES!
Taylor Raz: Tickle tickle tickleeeee!
Me: (squirms) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Wow, you are so ticklish! (runs her nails across my legs and reaches my bare feet) I love tickling feet the most!
Me: (giggles as I curl my toes)
Taylor Raz grabbed my left foot and then started to glide her nails up and down my foot. I laughed even louder since my feet are extremely ticklish!
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Taylor Raz: (rakes her nails along my arches) Tickle tickle tickle!
Me: (squirms) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THAHAHAHAHAT'S A TIHIHIHICKLE SPOHOOT!
Taylor Raz: Oh really? (Moves to my right foot and tickles the arch)
Me: (wiggles) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA!
Before we knew it, Taylor Raz then tickled both of my feet, right on the arches!
Me: (wiggles my feet) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!
Taylor Raz: Somebody has ticklish feet! (Tickles under my toes)
Me: (tries curling them) AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Taylor Raz: (gets in-between the toes) Tickle tickle tickle!
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Taylor Raz: (tickles my feet everywhere, making sure not to miss a spot, then she wiggles my toes) Gitchy Gitchy goo!
Me: AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!
Suddenly, Taylor Raz stopped tickling me. The fifteen minute-long tickle session was over. She then got me out of my restraints. I sat up.
Taylor Raz: Did you have a fun tickle session Lauren? I know I did.
Me: Yes I did.
Then I giggled.

The End!

Tickle tickle tickle Lauren!!! I enjoyed this virtually and maybe I'll even dream about this and it will happen in the astral dimension. ;) Thank you for writing this!!

I am currently traveling in Guatemala. Much love.

I've had a very similar dream. Great story and awesome Taylor saw it and responded.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back