• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[12/15/15]* Ticklish In The Caribbean *[F/F, M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Marie is 18 with size 8 shoe and originally hails from the Caribbean. She is looking for a challenge and she has found one with our latest apprentice, Alexa. After complimenting her on her taste in heels, Alexa removes Marie's heels,exposing her soft nylon-covered soles. She tries to withstand the tickling but Alexa can see right past Marie's illusion - quickly provoking laughter and pleas from her using a combination of the feathertip and her fingernails, followed by the brush. Next, she narrows in on Marie's tender torso and underarms which really drive her crazy. Try as she might, Marie is unable to escape Alexa's sadistic tickles as she exploits her upper body with unrelenting tickling. Our apprentice had to part ways mid-way through, but we weren't going to let that stop us! With her nylons removed, poor Marie loses the unrelenting torture of the flosser, fingertips, brush, wombaton, everything you can imagine. We tie her toes back to further expose her sensitive soles. She begs, she pleas, but we do not stop. Next, we realize that she's very ticklish on her thighs and knees. Naturally we take full advantage and reduce Marie to laugh beyond her control as she is forced to admit she can't handle it, yet we continue,disregarding her pleas. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling with pre and post interview footage included absolutely free!

Due in large part to the resounding feedback of this forum, we brought Alexa back for another filming. As for Marie, she turned 18 the month prior to us working with her and she grossly underestimated how effective we tickle as she admits she can't handle it. I'm very pleased with the way this clip turned out and look forward to the community's feedback on Marie, Alexa and the clip itself.

STATS

Length: 25 Minutes ( 14 Feet Only, 14 Upper Only )
Starring: Marie Casablanca, Alexa
Marie's Height and Shoe Size 5'5, 8
Marie's Other Appearances: None
Alexa's Other Appearances: Natalie's Grade Change

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Ticklish In The Caribbean - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• tcarib-hires1-1.jpg
    tcarib-hires1-1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,235
  • tcarib-hires3.jpg
    tcarib-hires3.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 945
  • tcarib-hrs1-1.jpg
    tcarib-hrs1-1.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 1,567
  • tcarib-hrs7-1.jpg
    tcarib-hrs7-1.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 1,186
  • ticklish_in_the_carribbean_preview_forum.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 1,132
i like it Marie sure looks like fun to tickle love how throw mix tickles on each best part is nylons to baresoles the ladys always seem to have nice feet all the time how do know all that.

Really cute girl and awesome laughter and reactions. Her saying "not there!" in the end when her armpits are attacked was music to my ears. That line alone sold me on this one. Looking forward to the pre and post interviews too.

The lovely Alexa strikes again. She truly is an excellent addition to the team and does a fantastic job in tickling Marie. And that sexy laughter from a cutie like Marie, simply music to the ears. And she has great soles as well. Yet another winner Darth, you always deliver the goods.

We figured that would be a very popular part of the clip so why not include it in the preview. Marie is very ticklish and it was a true joy to see her break down over the course of the video. I hope the video meets or exceeds any expectations you have of it. Enjoy!

Really cute girl and awesome laughter and reactions. Her saying "not there!" in the end when her armpits are attacked was music to my ears. That line alone sold me on this one. Looking forward to the pre and post interviews too.

Thank you very much brannyle. Quality over quantity anyday :).

The lovely Alexa strikes again. She truly is an excellent addition to the team and does a fantastic job in tickling Marie. And that sexy laughter from a cutie like Marie, simply music to the ears. And she has great soles as well. Yet another winner Darth, you always deliver the goods.

My feedback on the clip is that it was definitely one of your best. Marie is really cute and this becomes even clearer after watching the interviews. Her accent is very cool too. Her reactions to tickling are very intense throughout the clip. Alexa does a great job tickling her. Marie has a sexy laughter too, which really sells the clip to me personally. Great work!

It's really good to receive feedback like this that is detailed and addresses the clip itself. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

My feedback on the clip is that it was definitely one of your best. Marie is really cute and this becomes even clearer after watching the interviews. Her accent is very cool too. Her reactions to tickling are very intense throughout the clip. Alexa does a great job tickling her. Marie has a sexy laughter too, which really sells the clip to me personally. Great work!

Hands down the best videos always come from you she is soo cute and fun another winner i say keep them coming :cool:

5 out of 5 stars! Marie is outstanding. She is beautiful and has great reactions to the tortuous tickling that she receives. You and Alexa definitely weren't playing around and did not take it easy on the young cutie. It was tickling the way that it is meant to be done with a fantastic and cute ticklee. I hope that you can get Marie to come back for another session - maybe face down/soles up or hogtied.

Hands down the best videos always come from you she is soo cute and fun another winner i say keep them coming :cool:

Thank you shadow and Doc! We work very hard on the quality aspect of videos. I really appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to write such thurough reviews. Glad it was a winner :).

Thanks Doc! She grossly underestimated her ability to withstand our unrelenting tickle torture and her facial expressions give that away.

5 out of 5 stars! Marie is outstanding. She is beautiful and has great reactions to the tortuous tickling that she receives. You and Alexa definitely weren't playing around and did not take it easy on the young cutie. It was tickling the way that it is meant to be done with a fantastic and cute ticklee. I hope that you can get Marie to come back for another session - maybe face down/soles up or hogtied.

Would love to have her back but it was so torturous for her the first go round that convincing is a challenge.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back