• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical worker and her female colleages and friends.

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Medical worker and her female colleagues and friends.

A few weeks ago I was invited by my friend (girl) to her apartment to housewarming party. There were her colleagues and friends - mostly girls.

This girl is a medical worker (pediatrist), beatiful 27y.o., brown hair, large lips, very appealing and pretty.
And so there they sit on a large sofa, my friend in the middle and all her girl-colleagues to her right and left, talking and laughing. And in the middle of some conversation all those girls grabbed my friend and started tickling her from all sides. I noticed cheerful grins on their faces. They all had nails and that was that slow light nail tickling, not a hard assault but some slowly intensifying playful torture. I already knew my friend was very sensitive and couldn't handle tickling and it turned out her colleagues also knew that.

My friend was already lying on her friends' knees, trapped in their hands and slowly losing it unable to cope with all their hands and fingers crawling everywhere down her sides, in her sensitive pits, under the knees and also on her feet. She giggled helplessly and also quietly because I know she loses strength when tickled, while her friends cheerfully smiled, giggled and taunted her. They also threw some flirty glances at me, as if they wanted to show me either that this girl was so sensitive, or that they were so good at this torture method of sweet suffering.
It took some time before she finally managed to get out of this "laughing sofa".
That was so cute to witness, I regret that I didn't have a camera with me.

That's been the second time already when I saw her in helpless ticklish situation, the first one was when she was tickled by a guy who tickled her tummy with his beard when she was lying on the sofa on her back and tried to call her boyfriend for help, who was in the other room, but her voice was too quiet because of the tickling and raspberries that overpowered her and so the help hasn't come too soon.

P.s. I could even share her picture privately, just pm me.

Last edited:
I was invited to her birthday party this weekend, so I hope to see some more tickling :) as her girlfriends apparently love to exploit her weakness to have fun. This cute medical worker is much of a talker and does it so seriously and non-stop, so perhaps that's why it's so amusing to the girls to just start lightly tickling her to get rid of all her seriousness and make her giggle involuntarily, with no chance to resist as she is outnumbered :)

You sure lead a successful tickling life, with your amazing models for your store, devious female lers and now this. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

That's a great story. The fact that she's a "medical professional" makes it all the more sexy to me. I love the idea of very professional types or serious types being tickled :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back