• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ariana Grande's feet

So, like 7 months ago I was helping my wife's daughter work on a report for her music class (while homeschooled due to covid). We did it on Ariana Grande. I was 37 at the time and Ariana Grande was 26 based on the research. So, I made a joke at work the next day that I rather enjoyed doing the research...implying it was easy on the eyes. Anyways, the 29 year old female coworker sitting across from me proceeded to say "eeeewwwww...you can't say that about her. She's way too young for you. That's creepy." I was like she's in her mid 20s.., wtf.

So, like 7 months ago I was helping my wife's daughter work on a report for her music class (while homeschooled due to covid). We did it on Ariana Grande. I was 37 at the time and Ariana Grande was 26 based on the research. So, I made a joke at work the next day that I rather enjoyed doing the research...implying it was easy on the eyes. Anyways, the 29 year old female coworker sitting across from me proceeded to say "eeeewwwww...you can't say that about her. She's way too young for you. That's creepy." I was like she's in her mid 20s.., wtf.

[emoji23][emoji23]

She so looks like she is masturbating, on this one :wub:

I got a homosexual friend who used to feel a very strong attraction to Justin Bieber during his golden days but wasn't too vocal about it at first because even though he was above 18, the "star that children like" effect made him sound like a low-key perv. A few years later, I talked with him over the phone, and at some point I asked him "Hey, still a fan of Justin Bieber? Surely now it's okay, right? With his new image and all", and he said: "Are you kidding? The guy basically looks like a lesbian now, ewww!" :laughhard:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back