• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some ideas for Anna and Heather for Charmed

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
well hello ladies, i have been dwelling on some thoughts and came to a few conclusions about your next heart pounding sequel of Charmed.

- have Phoebe find a potion in the book about Leokkids that allows them to be tickled for 24 hours without destroying them. when they pour three drops on each of their foreheads, they also cannot pass out so they must endure the torture.

- have fanni betray phoebe and tie he up and tickle her intensely, but leo finds how to get to that dimension and rescues them, and applies the potion (see above) and gets sweet revenge.

- the three witches allows the leokkids to livebut under the condition that, they mustnot mess with the three witches but they
tell the leokkids who they can tickle or which witches they can turn into leokkids, such as ladies or wiches that got on their bad side or crossed them, they get revenge by letting the leokkids have fun with them for all eternity. hehe *devil grin*

maybe the leokkids who look like celebrities, could have once been those celebrities, but previous leokkids turned them into their own kind.

that's all for now, i'll talk to you later! buh bye :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back