• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brought home by 2 M/F MF/F FF/M

nagolphillip5

Alright, so this is my first post:

When I was 23 I was going out to the bars a lot. Sometimes I would go by myself to meet girls without having to worry about doing the whole wing man thing. One night I was sitting on the couch having a drink and I saw two beautiful girls sitting on a couch by themselves. One was blonde, 5'4, 23 years old, the other was a brunette, 5'6, 27 years old. I decided "what the hell?" So I walked over to them and asked if I could join them. They apparently were there to meet guys (Lucky me) and had me sit down started talking to me. The blonde was a little more outgoing, but after a few drinks the brunette started lightening up as well. Ironically they were actually buying me drinks, that alone was pretty cool.

After about two hours it was getting to be closing time and I said "You guys have got me drunk, I'm going to have to wait a while to drive home." Out of nowhere they said that I should come back to there place and they would give me a ride back in the morning. "Umm yes."

So we go back, the blonde puts on some music and starts dancing with me, the brunette gets me another drink. Still the brunette is being a little shy. After about 10 minutes we sit on the couch and the blonde sits beside me where her foot is ticking out under her leg. She's been so flirty I see no reason not take this opportunity. So I reach down and tickle her foot. She doesn't react. I say "Are your feet ticklish?" she says I just have really good self control. She then immediately says that we should tickle her friend. This was music to my ears. So the brunette lays down with her head on one end of the couch and her feet over my lap. At this point she is wearing socks. Her friend gets on top of her and tells her to put her arms over her head. She does and tells me to tickle her feet. Before she even asks I take off her socks and start raking my fingers all over her soft soles. I can tell the foot tickling is really getting to her. I continued this for about 5 minutes, going in between her toes as she's screaming with laughter.

All of a sudden the blonde turns around and says "Alright your turn!" I love being tickled so I didn't mind. So the brunette sits where I was sitting and puts my feet on her lap. The blonde gets on top of me and tells me to raise my arms. They both start attacking me. The brunette immediately takes off my socks and goes to down on my feet with her long nails. The blonde is getting my arm pitts and ribs. Both are laughing at how ticklish I am. After about 5 minutes the blonde stops and says, "This might be too much this guy is being tickled by two girls." While she is saying this brunette doesn't stop, so I'm still laughing. The blonde gets up and tells her to keep tickling my feet. I try to move my legs (weak attempts) she then holds my legs in place to get me really good. This went on for at least 5 more minutes.

A few minutes later a guy comes over (the blonde's boyfriend) and they go into another room. The brunette is sitting on the chair next to the couch and her barefoot is open for attack. I start lightly tickling her, she laughs and says "Haha I guess I deserve that I got you pretty good." I then tell her to sit on the couch. She does and I tickle her a little more, then we start making out. She asked they we didn't have sex, so we kissed and slept on the floor beside each other.

Pretty good night, especially considering neither girl knew of my fetish or how into feet I am.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Congratulations on joining the posting members of the TMF! :bouncybou

Nago, you may only have 4 posts, but you've already contributed some fantastic stories to the forum.
I love true F/M and you've delivered twice now. It's funny the blonde wasn't ticklish on her feet. I've mentioned this before but it seems, for some reason like most hot blondes don't have ticklish feet. I don't know if that's coincidence or something genetic.

Also what did each girl look like? What celebrities would you say they resemble?

And finally, did you ever date the brunette girl, and have the chance to tickle her again?

Keep up the good work

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back