• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(12/30/15)* Aunt Mary Stocked *F/F* FAMILY MEMBER + NUDITY!

AlternativeProd

Verified
Bianca spent time with her family over the holidays and decided to tell a few of her relatives what she did for a living – tying up and tickling beautiful women! HER AUNT MARY, WHO HAPPENS TO BE EXTREMELY TICKLISH ESPECIALLY ON HER BIG SIZE 9.5 (EXTRA WIDE) FEET, was intrigued by Bianca’s story, and it didn’t take more than few spiked drinks of eggnog to get her to express interest in trying “this tickling thing” out for herself! Before she knows it, she’s locked in the stocks in a tube top (LATER REMOVED FOR TOPLESS TICKLING!), her sensitive bare feet toetied for complete immobility. You can tell Aunt Mary’s regretting her decision, but unless she breaks her word to her niece, she can’t back out now!

BIANCA WAS TICKLED MANY TIMES BY AUNT MARY WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER SO THIS IS A REVENGE FANTASY COME TRUE – THE LOOK OF SATISFACTION ON HER FACE AS SHE TICKLES HER AUNT IS PRICELESS! She starts with her incredibly sensitive feet, raking her nails up and down her bare soles, making her squeal with peals with uncontrollable laughter. It doesn’t take long to work Aunt Mary up into a frenzy, and pretty soon she’s laughing so hard she can’t catch her breath, and she begs for a break. “HAHAHAHA, STOP, STOP, I CAN’T BREATHE, I CAN’T FUCKING BREATHE… BIANCA STOP!!” SCREAMS AUNT MARY, BUT HER NIECE IGNORES HER PROTESTS, COVERING HER FEET IN BABY OIL BEFORE ATTACKING HER SOLES AGAIN WITH HER SHARP NAILS! Mary howls with hysteria, scream with laughter as her niece torments her feet with her fingers, the comb, and the brush! The brush is the worst and Aunt Mary shrieks with agonized laughter as her soles are subjected to a SEVERE SCRUBBING!

Aunt Mary’s upperbody is also extremely ticklish and Bianca doesn’t spare an inch of exposed skin. Her tube top is removed, EXPOSING EVEN HER BREASTS TO THE TICKLING, shocking and angering her at the same time. “I’M GOING TO WRING YOUR NECK WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS!” SCREAMS AUNT MARY, BUT IT’S A BAD IDEA TO MAKE THREATS WHEN YOU’RE TIED UP, AND SHE SUFFERS THE TICKLISH CONSEQUENCES! Bianca brutally tickles her armpits, sides, BREASTS, NIPPLES, stomach, hips, even her inner thighs! Aunt Mary screams with hysterical laughter, her useless struggling working up a hot sweat, MAKING HER DRENCHED WITH PERSPIRATION AND HER MAKEUP SMEAR WHILE THE TICKLING GOES ON AND ON WITHOUT END!

AUNT MARY HAD NO IDEA TICKLING COULD BE THIS BAD – she’s dripping with sweat and completely exhausted, but Bianca isn’t finished with her yet, not by a long shot! She returns to her sensitive feet to punish them yet again, using her fingernails, dual combs, and DUAL HAIRBRUSHES TO COMPLETELY WRECK HER TOPLESS AUNT! Mary screams with laughter and begs for her niece to stop, but the intense tickle t0rture continues until she’s been reduced to a sweaty wreck, her hair and make-up a mess, left locked in the stocks to gasp with relief…

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/AuntMPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• AuntM(5)A.JPG
    AuntM(5)A.JPG
    841.1 KB · Views: 1,182
  • AuntM(17)S.JPG
    AuntM(17)S.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 1,224
  • AuntM(46)S.JPG
    AuntM(46)S.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 783
  • AuntM(39)S.JPG
    AuntM(39)S.JPG
    301.1 KB · Views: 821
  • AuntM(54)S.JPG
    AuntM(54)S.JPG
    309.3 KB · Views: 977
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• AuntM(55)S.JPG
    AuntM(55)S.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 441
  • AuntM(29)S.JPG
    AuntM(29)S.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 362
  • AuntM(32)S.JPG
    AuntM(32)S.JPG
    303.7 KB · Views: 433
  • AuntM(13)S.JPG
    AuntM(13)S.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 471
  • AuntM(22)S.JPG
    AuntM(22)S.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 445
Aunt Mary's ticklish feet, size 9.5 (WW), tops and bottoms. Sweaty Aftermath.

Attachments

• AuntM(9)S.JPG
    AuntM(9)S.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 353
  • AuntM(11)A.JPG
    AuntM(11)A.JPG
    826 KB · Views: 365
  • AuntM(12)A.JPG
    AuntM(12)A.JPG
    714.2 KB · Views: 434
  • AuntM(59)S.JPG
    AuntM(59)S.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 479
how would not mind tickling shit right of there aunt she is wiped out begging for mersey out top of her lungs and have slick tickler as BIANCA your own neice. please have aunt mary have revenge on her on neice tickle leaving shit non stop make great wonderfull video.

Aunt Mary's ticklish feet, size 9.5 (WW), tops and bottoms. Sweaty Aftermath.

WOW!, WOW!, and WOW! There are two things I like most MILF's and I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Aunt Mary has gorgeous size 9.5 (WW) ticklish feet.

Thank you,
LBFT

As someone who grew up tickling an Aunt Mary's feet, what a great set of pics!

One more thing,

Is there a revenge clip in the future?

LBFT

Waaaaw, so hot ! I think i will show that clip to my nieces. I hope they tickletorture me as well. I am a lee and extremely ticklish! I envy aunt mary !!!!!!!!! :rowfull:

View attachment 742698 QUEENIE THE TICKLER

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back