• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Tickle Language

Just added a new one. Well new to the thread, but probably very familiar to most of you lol

Freezing - When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

The rhinoceros likes to do this by putting his ice cold straigh-from-the-fridge Monster can against my back, sides, or stomach. Lolol
Goddess Shelly :woman: loves to put on vinyl gloves to somewhat protect her hands from the cold, pick up two ice cubes, one in each hand, and vigorously shove those ice cubes into my armpits. Sometimes she keeps it up until the ice cubes have melted and she is poking me with her wet gloved fingers. She calls it "ice tickling." :shivering:

In the summer, she claims that she is doing me a favor by ice tickling me. :p

Hidden Ribs - The ribs that are right under your boobs, thus hidden. And they are hidden for a reason, OK MUHFUCKA?! <--------- :laughhard: :clap:

Underbelly - The hyperticklish zone between the bellybutton and the pubic hairline (assuming there is any)

Cataticklish State - The paralysis some people get when they are being tickled, to the point where they can't fight back or resist. Like being in a catatonic state from tickling.

Cataticklish State - The paralysis some people get when they are being tickled, to the point where they can't fight back or resist. Like being in a catatonic state from tickling.

Now that's interesting. I have never heard anyone mention this state before, but I have noticed it, especially in one particular Lee of my acquaintance.

As I hate and fear being tickled myself, my own response is always a fight-or-flight effort; I will literally demolish my surroundings to get out of there. Yet this girl, though very ticklish, curls up and submits to the attack and makes no attempt to get away even though she could. I could never figure out if it was a voluntary decision on her part or not. In the aftermath of the tickle attack she seemed annoyed at having let it happen. Yet she didn't try to escape when it was happening. Just curled up and went into that Cataticklish State. So I have a useful word for it now.

Underbelly - The hyperticklish zone between the bellybutton and the pubic hairline (assuming there is any)

As an add on to this I call it (as of tonight) The Ticklish Triangle The triangle formed with the navel being the top point and the hip bones being the two lower points.

And another one from this evening. After Giggles Like the aftershocks following an earthquake. When you've tied someone and tickled them all over until their nerves are on fire, then you stop. But they can't stop giggling and twitching and generally spazzing out. It's a great time to employ the Airtickle!

Airtickle. When just wiggling your fingers over the person makes them laugh. “You know, I’m not even touching you. Yet.”

Since I'm a big fan of mouth tickling (maybe that deserves to be a term as well) I also like to do air tickling where you bring your lips/ tongue/ teeth close to the lees most ticklish spots without actually touching. Drove her to serious giggling tonight anyway.

And another one from this evening. After Giggles Like the aftershocks following an earthquake. When you've tied someone and tickled them all over until their nerves are on fire, then you stop. But they can't stop giggling and twitching and generally spazzing out. It's a great time to employ the Airtickle!

Since I'm a big fan of mouth tickling (maybe that deserves to be a term as well) I also like to do air tickling where you bring your lips/ tongue/ teeth close to the lees most ticklish spots without actually touching. Drove her to serious giggling tonight anyway.

I like after giggles lol

That's excellent!

Oh finally! I saw this thread once and couldn't find it later. Awesome creative 'language' lol. I have a few to add of my own :)

When fingers come marching home - marching your fingers rhythmically down a lee's arms towards their armpits and whispering 'when fingers come marching home, you say ha-haaaa ha-haaaa' in their ear.

Sleepickles - mainly for couples, but...having a lee restrained on the bed for the night, the ler cuddled up to them like an octopus and tickling the lee subconsciously in their sleep.

The Squirmer Challenge - gently clawing or pressing your index fingers on a lee's hot spot (armpits, sides, hips, ribs etc) and keeping it still, telling them not to move; the result would be the lee gradually losing their composure trying not to squirm, virtually tickling themselves, coupled with some tickle talk to further mess with their head, and descending into quiet giggles and eventually hysterical pleas to 'just do it already!' :D

Last edited:
Came up with a few new ones at NEST over the weekend.

Carpal Tickle Syndrome- when a lers hands become sore from over use during tickling.
Had that going on, big time lol. Still kinda sore today.

I heard this one from one of the (several) lees I played with:
Tickle Pockets- the area to the sides of the groin where the pocket lining would be in a pair of jeans.

From the same young lady
Pocket Chews- using the lips, tongue and teeth with nibbles and gentle biting and soft mouthing on the tickle pockets.
I'm pretty sure she came up with that one mid session. "Oh my God, if you had kept doing those pocket chews for another 30 seconds, I would have safe worded.

Yeah, NEST was AMAZING!!!

Mickling for mouth tickling?

There is 'lickling' which is tongue tickling...

Ohmy goodness. These are all adorable and so true. I'm glad people have come up with cute phrases like this~

New ones added

Freezing² - Term also used to refer to when someone tickles you really soft and slow so you get goosebumps.

The Jabs - When someone pokes at the Cords with one or more fingers. It's nearly impossible to survive.

Really like the new pic, for many reasons, cute and teasy at the same time. :)

Freezing² - Term also used to refer to when someone tickles you really soft and slow so you get goosebumps.

Ah, you mean "coaxing the goose." Otherwise known as "Stining" (after the author of the Goosebumps books).

lol I dunno. I'm just making shit up! :D

New term- Pikachu-ing:
When you tickle the 'lee's cheeks just below the eye sockets. Common side effects are high pitched, pokemon-esque sounds, and the lee wishing their cheeks could electrocute you.

A sadist would mention this is good to get them to open up areas like their neck or behind the ears...but Im not a sadist and will keep that to myself.

Last edited:
I love these! I'd missed this thread, so thanks for reviving it in mk31762's Magic words post, chicago. I especially like the creativity and implied experiences behind this list!

I think my favorites aside from TSB, are "Two-tone Giggles" and "Babybacks"

Rhino loves "The Grinder" I think lol

New ones added

The Jabs - When someone pokes at the Cords with one or more fingers. It's nearly impossible to survive.

Sorry for my language difficulties, what do Cords mean in this?

Sorry for my language difficulties, what do Cords mean in this?

Cords are described in the very first post of this wonderful thread. I believe the medical name may be "hip flexors". :D

Cords- The adductor muscles / tendons that attach your legs to your body (sometimes referred to as "pockets"). Worst muscle ever. Tendon. Whatever, it sucks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back