• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Tickle Language

good post. I like all the added lists too. i've used some terms in my lifetime but to study it as a new language. I like that idea. Under applications...when it says : how many language do you speak? I can put two...english and ticklphile:dancingbanana:

good post. I like all the added lists too. i've used some terms in my lifetime but to study it as a new language. I like that idea. Under applications...when it says : how many language do you speak? I can put two...english and ticklphile:dancingbanana:

Hahaha that's awesome

Ah! I feel like there is a great need for the development and popularization of these terms and many other terms- especially for the RPers, vid producers, and tickle story authors of the tickling community.

The Corkscrew: when you 'corkscrew' oily fingers between someone's toes.
When it was done to me, the first sensation was shockingly ticklish, but only for a split second, quickly replaced by a shockingly erotic sensation.
But some people will clamp your fingers between their toes.

The Drill: Holding a fluffy makeup brush or a small oiled paintbrush between your palms and rubbing your hands together, spinning the brush onto the nipples, the neck, down into the bellybutton, etc, etc, etc.

Lol no! The Drill is like the The Grinder, but with 1 finger instead of 10 lol :p

Lol no! The Drill is like the The Grinder, but with 1 finger instead of 10 lol :p

Hey, you got your terms, I got mine. Although it'd be a fun trademark lawsuit. Imagine the depositions....

Hey, you got your terms, I got mine. Although it'd be a fun trademark lawsuit. Imagine the depositions....

Lol I ain't even tryna lose that lawsuit, but if you ever make it to a bellabash, you're on!

Cool to hear. I have lingo I use with my wife and girls, but it's more about positions/bondage than specific actions.

Cool to hear. I have lingo I use with my wife and girls, but it's more about positions/bondage than specific actions.

Same here. A lot of ours have to to with roleplay scenarios and references that would only make sense to the two of us.

Airtickle. When just wiggling your fingers over the person makes them laugh. “You know, I’m not even touching you. Yet.”

Thought of this one earlier today: ratting. The act of partaking in a tickle session outdoors, late at night, often in the woods. Usually involves the lee being tied to a tree. Derived somehow from "dogging tickle session", because it's like dogging but without the sex. I called it "ratting" because rats laugh when tickled.

Maybe it will catch on with the brits here.

Thought of this one earlier today: ratting. The act of partaking in a tickle session outdoors, late at night, often in the woods. Usually involves the lee being tied to a tree. Derived somehow from "dogging tickle session", because it's like dogging but without the sex. I called it "ratting" because rats laugh when tickled.

Maybe it will catch on with the brits here.

lol Love it!

Trouble is, the word 'rat' already has a couple of different meanings as a verb - to hunt for rats (usually with dogs) being one. So inviting someone to the woods for a bit of "ratting" could lead to some awkward misunderstandings! (possibly involving Jack Russells, I don't know). :shock:

:)

Last edited:
IIRC Max, "ragdolling" can also be used as an intransitive verb, for losing muscle tone and being unable to resist or laugh anymore. One of my first memories at NEST was joining a room party (I think you hosted?) where women took turns being gang tickled until they ragdolled. Fun times...

Just added a new one. Well new to the thread, but probably very familiar to most of you lol

Freezing - When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

The rhinoceros likes to do this by putting his ice cold straigh-from-the-fridge Monster can against my back, sides, or stomach. Lolol

Just added a new one. Well new to the thread, but probably very familiar to most of you lol

Freezing - When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

The rhinoceros likes to do this by putting his ice cold straigh-from-the-fridge Monster can against my back, sides, or stomach. Lolol
I always wondered what it has to do with tickling actually.

Its more the surprise I think that can register as tickling if it's done really quickly. At least that's sort of what it feels like to me

I have a few, I never thought to put them here....they're all from a 'ler perspective....

Blundertickle - when tickling goes horribly wrong, be it you tickle them right into the dishrack and glass shatters everywhere.....or just weak or sloppy tickling that is ineffectual and causes an annoyed look or some other undesirable reaction. Blundertickle. (it's never happened to me, of course, but I've heard....;)

The Flicker - the look in a 'lee's eyes when it dawns on them that they're about to be tickled and there's nothing they can do about it. Is often accompanied or followed by the face getting all flushed. Intensifies as the 'ler gets closer and closer. The Flicker.

The Reveal - that moment when the secret is out, be it through the action or something said. A moment ago, no one knew. Now? There's no taking it back. Once that door is opened, it can never be shut. To a 'ler (or at least this 'ler) once "the reveal" has occurred, no matter how slight or how brief, that person now has a halo around them, and high-voltage electricity radiating off their skin, forever.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back